Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finished the movie event with the mom but when I try to do it with the other girls I get an error. I guess I'll have to wait for a bug fix.

Edit: Nevermind there is already a hotfix for that error.

Reactions: Lykanz

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game was hilarious with all that comedy, and the H scenes was hot and all the characters was very sexy. Specially Joana, hope we could have more fun with her later

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
go to the op.Click on Incest patch and then you will come to my post with the patch.I attach the patch there
Link in the OP is not leading to any post, only to the top of the last page for the thread.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
are you sure? when i click on that i come to my post.Try this link
Yup, just tried the link on OP again, brought me to the top of this page. The Link you posted in your reply worked though. Thx. I also Just tried in Edge and Firefox. Same issue. So it's not a browser issue.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yup, just tried the link on OP again, brought me to the top of this page. The Link you posted in your reply worked though. Thx. I also Just tried in Edge and Firefox. Same issue. So it's not a browser issue.
It is wired.i use firefox and i don´t have this problem.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Don't worry about that, Lykanz is constantly asking for feedback with each scene, with his testers, especially one when it is a matter of NTR as he hates it but can be still be somewhat objective.

Obviously this doesn't change the way he wants to make the game, he just asks so people can enjoy the story even more.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
portaya and when you click in the op for the hotfix?
I figured out the problem. A while back i change my "showing posts per page" to 60. the link in the OP specifies a page # not just a post #like the link in your reply. I just reset my Showing back to 20 and the OP links works. So for anyone that views more the 20 posts per page the OP link for the Incest patch won't work.

D

Deleted member 949883

Good to see this is back. However I dont think I am willing to support the dev again - I have lost trust in the dev and I do not think they will see this project to completion simply because of all the delays/excuses in the past couple of years. I hope I am wrong but I am not going to put my money in it.

I wish the dev the best of luck with this game.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes