Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
This error was fixed with Hotfix 4 or 5 (can't remember no), but what this error says is that there's an open text tag '{' in the string. Make sure you're using the newest hotfix.
Hey ya Lykanz, I'm generally getting the same error, I don't know if it's the exact same one, so I'll post it anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is going on the Val path, but I also ran into a bug with the Val 'repeat to see all paths option' route, only it didn't put out an error, and jumps into the wardrobe app when you close the text message. Trying to exit the phone then has the exit and 'go back' arrow disappear and leaves you stuck in the phone UI. I did get this with HF4, so I jumped back here to check and d/led HF5, but it didn't fix it for me.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Cara você É br? no caso é um bom jogo até agora, eu gostei do que vi. Br aqui =)

man, are you br? in case you are a good game so far, I liked to see
Sou sim.

Yep, I am.

Hey ya Lykanz, I'm generally getting the same error, I don't know if it's the exact same one, so I'll post it anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is going on the Val path, but I also ran into a bug with the Val 'repeat to see all paths option' route, only it didn't put out an error, and jumps into the wardrobe app when you close the text message. Trying to exit the phone then has the exit and 'go back' arrow disappear and leaves you stuck in the phone UI. I did get this with HF4, so I jumped back here to check and d/led HF5, but it didn't fix it for me.
Ok, I'll take a look at it and try to recreate the error.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
That's an error that happens if you loaded a save created with Beta 3, they aren't compatible with the game. And yes, you can decide if you want to disable the girl on futa option at the start of the game.
yea i figured it out and went to console and did player.girl_on_futa_enabled=0
then i had to do each of the ones i didn't want or wanted.
so i got to save! whew!

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I started new game and encountered no errors (I didn't have any of these later fixes), but I found one typo though.
"That won't be too dificult...
should be difficult.

It was nice to see MC's family life. Nice personalities, especially other sister was just my kind of nerd, but sadly, none of them were sexy. I was hoping that characters would have been improved a bit during this long redoing period. Mother had perhaps ugliest breasts I've ever seen in these kind of games, cute face though. Muscle sister, not too bad, but I don't have fetish for muscles and other sister would have been better if she would have been "normally fat" but her body proportions were just unnatural looking (like her mother's too).

During prologue characters seemed too clearly to be cut-pasted into background. Layout just didn't look natural. But that problem disappeared later on. What's the program used for making graphics? Faces looked pretty bad at times. Below average Honey Select level.

And like some others said, that Writer dude appearing from time to time was an bad idea. More irritating than humorous.

But despite critique, please continue making the game. What's I'm after mostly, is story, and you don't have problems with that. New phone looked nice, but I'd preferably seen that workload used on making it would have been used on progressing story. If some characters are too ugly I'll just skip sexual encounters with them (or I'll watch them without enjoying them).

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Mondoblasto Here, I figured out what was causing the issue of the phone screen popping up after Linda's SMS talk and not going away. Turns out it was a variable not being properly set after closing the phone after going for the profiles screen to either the gallery or the wardrobe. This file should fix the issue for you and for everyone who had a similar issue.

I also went around and, to prevent this bug for happening again, changed the behaviour of the return and close buttons on the phone. If you could test it out going in and out of screens to see if any issue still remains, I'd be thankful.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I started new game and encountered no errors (I didn't have any of these later fixes), but I found one typo though.
"That won't be too dificult...
should be difficult.

It was nice to see MC's family life. Nice personalities, especially other sister was just my kind of nerd, but sadly, none of them were sexy. I was hoping that characters would have been improved a bit during this long redoing period. Mother had perhaps ugliest breasts I've ever seen in these kind of games, cute face though. Muscle sister, not too bad, but I don't have fetish for muscles and other sister would have been better if she would have been "normally fat" but her body proportions were just unnatural looking (like her mother's too).

During prologue characters seemed too clearly to be cut-pasted into background. Layout just didn't look natural. But that problem disappeared later on. What's the program used for making graphics? Faces looked pretty bad at times. Below average Honey Select level.

And like some others said, that Writer dude appearing from time to time was an bad idea. More irritating than humorous.

But despite critique, please continue making the game. What's I'm after mostly, is story, and you don't have problems with that. New phone looked nice, but I'd preferably seen that workload used on making it would have been used on progressing story. If some characters are too ugly I'll just skip sexual encounters with them (or I'll watch them without enjoying them).
"Why don't you love me, father???"

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
I like the game so far, and looking forward to see more of it.
Although i had an issue when i choose to play further and choose another character.
Had error occured.

Anyway in a couple of next updates i shall and look at it again ;)

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Interesting. Honey Select game that also uses some imported Daz Studio assets. I'm not sure if I've seen it in any other game.

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
This game is like "do you know how to swim?" then ploping you into a desert. I mean none of the content mentioned in the beginning is in the game as of V0.05. Ask me if i know how to swim if there actually is water

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This game is like "do you know how to swim?" then ploping you into a desert. I mean none of the content mentioned in the beginning is in the game as of V0.05. Ask me if i know how to swim if there actually is water
You... Didn't really read the disclaimer on the fetish selection screen, did you?

I explicitly said that most of the options in that screen were stuff that may or may not be present in the game later on.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
walkthrough please ? :)
You don't really need one. The Event Log is there to help you, also the visual clues on the navigation screen. Also, if you don't know how to unlock a scene in the replay gallery, you can just click on the "Spoil me rotten" thing at the top of the screen, then hover over a locked scene and a pop-up windows will show up telling you what you need to do.

I like the game so far, and looking forward to see more of it.
Although i had an issue when i choose to play further and choose another character.
Had error occured.

Anyway in a couple of next updates i shall and look at it again ;)
GREAT GAME BUT I GET ERROR WHEN I PLAT VALS ROUTE
That error was fixed on one of the hotfixes. Make sure you have the last one available at the first post in this thread.

Reactions: Khairus

zeMarshmellow

Sep 10, 2018
hey guys,
here is the incest patch.Extract the file into the main folder (Where the game exe is)
what exactly changes with the incest patch, does miss joanna become mom, do the other two girls become sisters. Not sure If the patch has changed my game at all.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes