Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Lykanz Uploading a Luana playthrough/Val playcheck save, where your phone fix isn't catching. Something I noticed is that from the savepoint onwards, rollback starts becoming very spotty, but whether it's an actual factor in all this, I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lykanz

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of The Inn - v0.05 (Patched)
After starting the game, you will find an error. Just ignore it. I'll fix it later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Reactions: Oraguno and Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lykanz Uploading a Luana playthrough/Val playcheck save, where your phone fix isn't catching. Something I noticed is that from the savepoint onwards, rollback starts becoming very spotty, but whether it's an actual factor in all this, I don't know.
Alright, will check it later today. Thanks for reporting it!

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
PT-BR:

Quando chega na melhor parte, acaba :p, De qualquer modo o novo update tá incrivel! Layout, Efeitos, Graficos, Animações estão muito bem feitas, Senti uma baita saudade do jogo e principalmente dos personagens, só estranhei a Luana tá um pouco gordinha do que era no Original :unsure:. Uma pergunta, O jogo vai conter Garotas Monstros? :PogChamp: Não me iluda com essa final, pleasi :cry:

EN-US:

When it reaches the best part, it ends :p, Anyway, the new update is incredible! Layout, Effects, Graphics, Animations are very well done, I really missed the game and especially the characters, I just found Luana a little chubby than she was in the Original :unsure:. One question, will the game contain Monster Girls? :PogChamp: Don't deceive me with this ending, please :cry:

(Directly from Google Translator)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Mondoblasto I was able to play through Val's path of the movie night event without problems with your save, after that played Joana's path without problems too and then Linda's event without any problems either.

And the rollback works fine during the entire game for me. Except in parts where it is supposed not to work, like the navigation screen and the phone screen.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Mondoblasto I was able to play through Val's path of the movie night event without problems with your save, after that played Joana's path without problems too and then Linda's event without any problems either.

And the rollback works fine during the entire game for me. Except in parts where it is supposed not to work, like the navigation screen and the phone screen.
Okay, so I pinballed a bit back and forth through my saves, and found that when I started from at or just before the share popcorn path choice in the living room, I keep running into Val's phone bug. I then went back further to about just before the grp SMS in the hallway and started from there. Ctrl-skipping forward I went down Val's playthrough path and the fix worked. I then also quickly went through her playcheck version and found that worked too. So at the very least, players starting over from the beginning won't run into the bug and you won't have to be concerned over it. I don't know why it didn't trigger for you off the last save I shared, but I guess the solution for me will be to overwrite those that I know aren't working for me.

cannman

Aug 9, 2017
Weird... does it happen even without the patch? Can you even get to the main menu? Strangest thing is, why did you use UnRen to enable RollBack if it wasn't even disabled? I don't remember ever disabling rollback. There are some screens in the game (namely the phone screens) where rollback is blocked while the screen is displayed and automatically unblocked afterwards, but that's it.

Maybe my game suffers from the same issue as FET does... In FET, if you use UnRen the game will simply refuse to work and will say that the "start" label is missing.

Hi again; Tried it without UnRen; but still getting the same Traceback. I will re-install it again; and just use the Hotfix and not the IC Patch and see what happens. Thanks for your answer.

Well, such is the price of trying to make interesting features. Most of those bugs come from a last minute change I made to the phone system and for whatever reason decided to ship in with the release without testing it thoroughly. I'm never doing that again, lesson learned. It's sad to see you go, but I hope someday you'll come back.

cannman

Aug 9, 2017
The problem is the IC Patch; just hope it will not crash when I use the phone for the first time. That also happened before ,lol
Thank you again for your attention.

Raplion

Aug 26, 2018
As escolhas interferem na forma que a história progride? seria interessante se afetasse levando vários caminhos até o ponto de eu ter que escolher

Do the choices interfere with the way the story progresses? it would be interesting if it affected taking several paths to the point where I had to choose

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Certainly enjoyed this update and learning about the girls we got a good bit of content with them which was great very enjoyable love the chemistry that we have with them. Also, like the idea of being able to play other paths after the movie event that was a cool touch. (y)

Dwarian

Mar 28, 2019
Hello lykanz ive ran into a bug where when you get a message it goes into a trace back screen and none of the fixs work for
it

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'AlphaMask' u'phone/sms/contact_pic/joana_cp.png' u'phone/sms/contact_pic/cp_mask.webp'>:
  File "game/days/day08.rpy", line 1209, in script
    mc "What? The old fart got sick?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'phone/sms/contact_pic/joana_cp.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1693, in load
    basesurf = cache.get(self.base)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
Wed Sep 02 07:08:50 2020

Last edited by a moderator:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hello lykanz ive ran into a bug where when you get a message it goes into a trace back screen and none of the fixs work for
it

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'AlphaMask' u'phone/sms/contact_pic/joana_cp.png' u'phone/sms/contact_pic/cp_mask.webp'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
st, at)
st, at)
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1693, in load
basesurf = cache.get(self.base)
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\THEINNR\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
Wed Sep 02 07:08:50 2020
You're probably using a save that was started at Beta 3. In Beta 4 all images were converted to .webp and redefined in the game. Saves with Beta 3 traces are completely incompatible with the current build and will give a lot of errors like this one. So you should really restart from the begining.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What a game. I tried this originally a few updates ago but, I'm not going to lie, the meta/4th wall stuff was slightly annoying so i admittedly pushed it to the backlog until i was ready to try it again and well that was today.

Since i didn't get far on my first try I didn't get to meet the family(I'm not even sure if the mc meeting his family was even in the game yet when i played at that time though they probably was as I'm not sure). I only saw the countryside stuff and shopping part with Linda at the time. This time i played all the way through just fine and the Meta stuff didn't bother me at all. The story is definitely interesting though i have to see how it progress and get a look into some stuff.

On to the women. My favorite is Valentina. Her physique is actually pretty hot to me to be honest and her bedroom scene with the MC was just wow, what a turn on :love:. After her it's Linda who was best girl until i saw Val. I'd say it's close to a tie for number 1 between the 2 but i like Val more. Then there's Luana and Joana who i pretty much like the same so they're tied at the number 2 spot with Linda.

This turned out pretty good and i can't wait to see more in the future.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What a game. I tried this originally a few updates ago but, I'm not going to lie, the meta/4th wall stuff was slightly annoying so i admittedly pushed it to the backlog until i was ready to try it again and well that was today.

Since i didn't get far on my first try I didn't get to meet the family(I'm not even sure if the mc meeting his family was even in the game yet when i played at that time though they probably was as I'm not sure). I only saw the countryside stuff and shopping part with Linda at the time. This time i played all the way through just fine and the Meta stuff didn't bother me at all. The story is definitely interesting though i have to see how it progress and get a look into some stuff.

On to the women. My favorite is Valentina. Her physique is actually pretty hot to me to be honest and her bedroom scene with the MC was just wow, what a turn on :love:. After her it's Linda who was best girl until i saw Val. I'd say it's close to a tie for number 1 between the 2 but i like Val more. Then there's Luana and Joana who i pretty much like the same so they're tied at the number 2 spot with Linda.

This turned out pretty good and i can't wait to see more in the future.
I'm glad you enjoyed playing this update!

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes