lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
A game that's over 2 years old and yet only on 0.5? Bit concerning, don't know If I should try it

Reactions: Lykanz

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
sorry, I'm on the smartphone, and using the translator on it is very bad,
could you tell me if there is Ntr in this game or not?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Its all clear of NTR, not even brought up
There is one scene where the MC might get hurt though lol, depends on your actions, but then it is an optional scene, not going to give details, most people that have played it would have seen the scene atleast once. I'll just say right angles hurt.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Lykanz

Clicking about in the options menu throws an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/logos/incompetech.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/logos/incompetech.jpg'.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lykanz

Clicking about in the options menu throws an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/logos/incompetech.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/logos/incompetech.jpg'.
Heh, would you look at that... Seems like I forgot to change some files' extensions...

Anyway, download the attached file and extract it to the folder named "game" inside the game's folder.

Sorry about the inconvenience!

Reactions: somebodynobody

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lol why is there a csv file with every patron's email, name, how much they paid, etc in the main folder of the game? Doxxing your own patrons? For what reason is that zipped with the game?
Oh crap, I forgot to delete that thing. It's used on the online stuff and it should have deleted itself with the script. Thank you for pointing it out!

EDIT: Just to clarify what happened:

The .csv file that was bundled with the game is one that I can download from patreon with data about my patrons, like their e-mail and their pledge status and tiers.

No other personal information besides their e-mail goes there (it's still a huge deal, I know).

I download that file daily and run a script I created to gather some info from it (patrons e-mails and their tiers) and convert it to a .json file that gets encrypted and uploaded to my webserver so the in game patron login feature knows what to do.

The file should be deleted as soon as the script finishes, I really don't know what happened this time for it not to get deleted.

I'm really sorry, ashamed and kind of panicking about it.

The files were taken down from my MEGA account already and the links on the OP were deleted.

Right now, a clean version of the game, without that file is being uploaded.

Again, sorry for this.

Last edited:

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Oh crap, I forgot to delete that thing. It's used on the online stuff and it should have deleted itself with the script. Thank you for pointing it out!

EDIT: Just to clarify what happened:

The .csv file that was bundled with the game is one that I can download from patreon with data about my patrons, like their e-mail and their pledge status and tiers.

No other personal information besides their e-mail goes there (it's still a huge deal, I know).

I download that file daily and run a script I created to gather some info from it (patrons e-mails and their tiers) and convert it to a .json file that gets encrypted and uploaded to my webserver so the in game patron login feature knows what to do.

The file should be deleted as soon as the script finishes, I really don't know what happened this time for it not to get deleted.

I'm really sorry, ashamed and kind of panicking about it.

The files were taken down from my MEGA account already and the links on the OP were deleted.

Right now, a clean version of the game, without that file is being uploaded.

Again, sorry for this.
Was pretty shocked to see it in there. Thanks for the explanation.

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Yeah man. No joke. My heart is about to jump off my chest. I'm getting an anxiety attack in here.
I mean acknowledging the mistake (as you have already done) is the first step to making it right. As you said, the information in that file isn't that big of a deal but obviously was a misstep.

Anyways, just don't overthink it, mistakes happen and I imagine your supporters will understand that. No amount of worrying will change any of that (Granted, I know it's hard not to sometimes).

For what it's worth, sorry your script bugged out. Also, thankfully the file wasn't up for download for too long. So hopefully not too many people have downloaded it and even less would actually click on a random csv file. To be honest, only reason I did was because I was curious.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So since there was a long downtime, before I try it is there any sex in the game yet?
Not yet. But soon... ish...

I mean acknowledging the mistake (as you have already done) is the first step to making it right. As you said, the information in that file isn't that big of a deal but obviously was a misstep.

Anyways, just don't overthink it, mistakes happen and I imagine your supporters will understand that. No amount of worrying will change any of that (Granted, I know it hard not to sometimes).

For what it's worth, sorry your script bugged out. Also, thankfully the file wasn't up for download for too long. So hopefully not too many people have downloaded it and even less would actually click on a random csv file. To be honest, only reason I did was because I was curious.
Yeah man, I know. I revised the script and, for some reason it sometimes abort itself right after the json file creation. I'll have to figure out what's up with it... the woes of the amateur programmer...

Reactions: oysterkeeper
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes