Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Damm that sucks.
a few sugestions try to use an ftp client to upload the data ,they can resume the upload (don't know if that is possible with site you use)
from the 20 years i have had cable internet at home and work i have had 3 instances where the speed was bad.
And it was either a bad connection in the providors terminal box in the street, moisture had gotten into it and corroded everything.
they had to replace the whole connection box.
Or a bad modem or amplifier/splitter (the thing where the coax cable goes into and is split for tv and data)
I think it's actually something to do with my ISP, as it's been like that the entire night.

But man, seriously... That sucks donkey balls. Of all the time it could do that, it did now.

I'm frustrated af.

Reactions: Ghostly

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
My internet connection is being really fucking temperamental right now.

I dunno if I'll be able to upload these files for a while.

I'm really sorry about that.

Right now my upload speed is like this:

Detail: My internet connection is cable, 100MB.

I really don't know what's the deal, as I already tried restarting the router, restarting my PC, calling the service provider, and all that.

And it also keeps disconnecting all the time, making the uploads start over again.
You may want to get a DOWNLOAD MANAGER program. I use IDM, Internet Download Manager, FREE. There are others.

Without IDM, my download speeds run about 1 MBS, but when using IDM my DL speeds are usually over 7 MBS.

Many sites offer RESUME ability on their downloads to save having to re-download something because your connection got interrupted. Basically you can reconnect and continue where you left off; you do not have to start all over. IDM tells you if RESUME is supported on the download or not.

Without IDM I’ve frequently lost connections part way through a DL. IDM greatly reduces this problem and if RESUME is supported you can recover. I’ve had over 90% of a file downloaded, lost the connection & had to start from scratch without IDM.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
No reason for me to re-dl. I'll just delete the .csv file.
Guess I've a limited/collector edition of the game now... ;)
1599385910458.png
and not forgetting the hotfix for the option(button)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lykanz

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
You may want to get a DOWNLOAD MANAGER program. I use IDM, Internet Download Manager, FREE. There are others.

Without IDM, my download speeds run about 1 MBS, but when using IDM my DL speeds are usually over 7 MBS.

Many sites offer RESUME ability on their downloads to save having to re-download something because your connection got interrupted. Basically you can reconnect and continue where you left off; you do not have to start all over. IDM tells you if RESUME is supported on the download or not.

Without IDM I’ve frequently lost connections part way through a DL. IDM greatly reduces this problem and if RESUME is supported you can recover. I’ve had over 90% of a file downloaded, lost the connection & had to start from scratch without IDM.
He's uploading not downloading..

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018

he is uploading not downloading, idm is not as great like you said, i personally prefer jdownloader over any download manager out there, it help me capture anything on web screen including multiple link with just single click and i also can managed what to do if i already finished the download it can automatically extract zip/rar and also can shutdown the pc

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I read that there was an error, links taken down. Then it said "reuploading." I left and came back, it was up but when I went to the link:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Is he reuploading again?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I read that there was an error, links taken down. Then it said "reuploading." I left and came back, it was up but when I went to the link:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Is he reuploading again?
Yes, but his ISP seems to be hindering him, whether due to maintenance or other reasons. So it could take a little while.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Dubious DRM strikes again (and so soon after implementation). I'm a little sad that lykanz decided to devote time to keeping some patreon whiners happy over just putting more time into an excellent game. I do look forward to giving the update a try once the torrent of hotfixes has stopped.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
So in the fetish selection screen when you start the game, NTR starts off pre-selected, and attempting to unselect it prompts a confirmation window warning that doing so will "remove any trace of sandbox and decision making from this game." But then you if you leave it on and try to advance you are given additional confirmation windows about whether you really want to play with NTR content, then it is forceably unchecked.

I spent 15 minutes restarting the game and searching this thread regarding NTR content trying to figure what was going on, until I finally actually followed through with that first attempt at unchecking NTR, after which point the confirmation box does come out and confirm that the option is just there as a joke and there is no NTR content. Which I don't have a problem with. But as someone who prefers to avoid NTR content, but not to the extent that I'd sacrifice all character agency, I would have liked the joke explained somewhere else, like after I said: No, I'm don't dislike NTR enough to remove all choices in the game; it could have informed me: cool, there isn't actually any, I'm just fucking with people who are overzealous about NTR.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So in the fetish selection screen when you start the game, NTR starts off pre-selected, and attempting to unselect it prompts a confirmation window warning that doing so will "remove any trace of sandbox and decision making from this game." But then you if you leave it on and try to advance you are given additional confirmation windows about whether you really want to play with NTR content, then it is forceably unchecked.

I spent 15 minutes restarting the game and searching this thread regarding NTR content trying to figure what was going on, until I finally actually followed through with that first attempt at unchecking NTR, after which point the confirmation box does come out and confirm that the option is just there as a joke and there is no NTR content. Which I don't have a problem with. But as someone who prefers to avoid NTR content, but not to the extent that I'd sacrifice all character agency, I would have liked the joke explained somewhere else, like after I said: No, I'm don't dislike NTR enough to remove all choices in the game; it could have informed me: cool, there isn't actually any, I'm just fucking with people who are overzealous about NTR.
This version doesn't even have the NTR option at the beginning.

Nov 1, 2018
While trying to play the game with lil sis, right before choosing character this happens to me. Any thoughts

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/day09/lu_bedroom/day09_lu_story_select_fighter_screen_base.webp'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/day09/lu_bedroom/day09_lu_story_select_fighter_screen_base.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/days/day09/day09_jo_luana_bedroom.rpyc", line 412, in script
    -���_���TyY��l    '/�7��$�2���
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\michael\Documents\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/day09/lu_bedroom/day09_lu_story_select_fighter_screen_base.webp'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
Sun Sep 06 19:27:25 2020

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes