JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Well it fixed the error loop, too bad there isn't any more content after it but it is what it is. Thanks for the help and i wish you luck for the future updates

Reactions: Lykanz

UselessSphinx

Dec 6, 2018
UselessSphinx what's the error you're getting though? Maybe it was already fixed on one of the hotfixes. Make sure you have the latest hotfix (you can find it on the OP) and, if the error still persists, send me either log, a screenshot or a save file right before it so I can fix it.
I'll restar
UselessSphinx what's the error you're getting though? Maybe it was already fixed on one of the hotfixes. Make sure you have the latest hotfix (you can find it on the OP) and, if the error still persists, send me either log, a screenshot or a save file right before it so I can fix it.
It says
FILE "game/days/day09/day09 Jo_living_room.rpy" line 959, in <module>
It's only when I chose to share popcorn with Val. Happens when you get the text messages from her in the bathroom.
I ran through with Lu and didn't get the error code. Might just be on my end.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i can't save, it gives me this error
AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'girl_on_futa_enabled'
also is there a girl on futa disabled? cuz i really do not care for futanari..

nevermind, i fixed it.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi Lykanz,

I like a lot about the new game but as an old sub I do have to say it's also a bit too crowded with text and GUI icons. A lot of text do not seem to fit in their boxes or are fairly big sized.

Also the meme in the save section, I am in no position to ask for anything but I'd like to have it removed or able to disable it. Could do it myself but there are 2 reasons for it:
1) It pops up a lot of times for every new save you're about to make which seems unnecessary
2) It takes out the game's immersion from 3DCG to a meme/real life picture, and does not match the colour patterns (it's hugely different in color saturation so to say).

Are my 2 cents.

I love it so far, so my compliments. I'll sub probably again, some more bugfixing is required though. It appears the phone screens are the most buggy.
soon as i saw the word immersion, i thought, is that henry?

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
No idea if this issue was fixed or if anyone else encountered it -- When the movie night comes about I chose Mom first and then it gave me the option to view the other options little sis and older sis. When I select older sis second i get up to the text messages but when she asks who i liked better (her pic or little sis) it gives me an error cannot find or identify something regardless of the option I pick. I don't know if I have hotfix 4 or 5 , but I'll redownload the hotfix 5 and try it later to see if it's already resolved. // I'll also add the error code once I've the chance to do so.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
BTW, mfw I thought the game would only have a couple of bugs and we're at hotfix 5 already:
Actualy this was the hotfix 4.You skipped hotfix 3 and directly wrote 4.At least i didn´t find or see a hotfix 3 in this thread :) .I have hotfix 2,4 and 5 rar files with hotfix

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
No idea if this issue was fixed or if anyone else encountered it -- When the movie night comes about I chose Mom first and then it gave me the option to view the other options little sis and older sis. When I select older sis second i get up to the text messages but when she asks who i liked better (her pic or little sis) it gives me an error cannot find or identify something regardless of the option I pick. I don't know if I have hotfix 4 or 5 , but I'll redownload the hotfix 5 and try it later to see if it's already resolved. // I'll also add the error code once I've the chance to do so.
That was fixed already. Hotfix 5 should give fix that for you.

ok, I'm happy about the hotfix for Valentina text, but now im getting errors after linda mae texts... can anyone help me pls
What is the error though? I remember fixing an error on that part back at hotfix 1 or 2, I think...

Reactions: LionHeart131

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'll restar

It says
FILE "game/days/day09/day09 Jo_living_room.rpy" line 959, in <module>
It's only when I chose to share popcorn with Val. Happens when you get the text messages from her in the bathroom.
I ran through with Lu and didn't get the error code. Might just be on my end.
This error was fixed with Hotfix 4 or 5 (can't remember no), but what this error says is that there's an open text tag '{' in the string. Make sure you're using the newest hotfix.

i can't save, it gives me this error
AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'girl_on_futa_enabled'
also is there a girl on futa disabled? cuz i really do not care for futanari..

nevermind, i fixed it.
That's an error that happens if you loaded a save created with Beta 3, they aren't compatible with the game. And yes, you can decide if you want to disable the girl on futa option at the start of the game.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hey, dev, I really like the game as it is fucking funny, but as a BR should I play it in English or Portuguese? Which one would be the intended experience?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey, dev, I really like the game as it is fucking funny, but as a BR should I play it in English or Portuguese? Which one would be the intended experience?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either language should give you the intended experience in it's fullest. I create the game in both languages and the brazilian translation isn't just a google translated thing, it's actually adapted to make sense and the jokes to be funny, well, I mean... As funny as my retarded sense of humor can be, lmao.

And there is a working patch that someone released, it's at the first post.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Either language should give you the intended experience in it's fullest. I create the game in both languages and the brazilian translation isn't just a google translated thing, it's actually adapted to make sense and the jokes to be funny, well, I mean... As funny as my retarded sense of humor can be, lmao.

And there is a working patch that someone released, it's at the first post.
When I click the "Incest patch" on the OP it just sends me to the last page, I'll look around some more though, thanks for the reply.

Edit: Found it on page 13

Edit2: Also the reason i asked is because the names are very Brazilian and that made me question which was the original language.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have to say what was there was great and it easily passed the test, that I wanted more when got to the end. :) Hope there will be loads of content updates in the future and MC gets a little bit more aware off the feelings of the ladies around him. :p

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Have to say what was there was great and it easily passed the test, that I wanted more when got to the end. :) Hope there will be loads of content updates in the future and MC gets a little bit more aware off the feelings of the ladies around him. :p
I have the next 4 updates planned and, I gotta say, you'll spend some good quality time with them. But, as I said, bear in mind that the story is a slow burner and I want to make the relationships feel as smooth and natural as possible, so it may take a while to get into some girls' pants.

Reactions: _Gutts_

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have the next 4 updates planned and, I gotta say, you'll spend some good quality time with them. But, as I said, bear in mind that the story is a slow burner and I want to make the relationships feel as smooth and natural as possible, so it may take a while to get into some girls' pants.
Just make it feel natural, remember one girl is not the same as the other and it also depends on their experience and wants. With Val there is that bond of the past so it would not make sense to go way beyond Nationals for them to resume intimacy unless you somehow break them up and they are physically 100's of miles apart. Though I doubt Val would let that stop her wanting her brother and would get to him likely. :p Mom might be slower to get there and more to overcome before she decides she wants something, but not very shy when would decide to make the step after three children. Lu on the other hand has more to overcome and no experience so a slow progression makes sense. Linda is harder to say since though she is forward we do not really know.

For MC well he has broken the incest taboo already so just seeing them as women who love him and that he will not hurt them by loving them back should be plenty enough. :p

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes