VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.24.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
1 day till public
Really? On Discord the Dev posted that it is available. Sorry if I misunderstood the dates. Dev usually posts "avail tier 3" "avail tier 2", "avail tier 1", and then "Available", which is what he posted this AM. My bad - I cannot read the Patreon post as I am not a paying member.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
1713716210481.png

The Interim Domain 0.24.0 Now Live

1713716167882.png

Once Ifuma learns of the boon, it's not long before the ceasefire comes to end. Selene begins the conversation with Michael about how the end is going to be for her.

1713716176033.png

Windows:
-
Mac:
-
Android:
-

Walkthrough (thanks to Mordred93):

Change Log 0.24.0

• Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (23), Anita (21), Marisa (21), Robin (21), Allison (15), Kara (8), Natalie (21)
  • Fix additional typos and grammatical errors
1713716185393.png 1713716188279.png 1713716191903.png 1713716195911.png

Hope you enjoy the experience. Thanks for playing.
- Kinderfeld

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Interim Domain [v0.24.0] [ILSProductions] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,89 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,88 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------
The Interim Domain [v0.24.0] [ILSProductions] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.23.0 -> v0.24.0 [225 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
TheInterimDomain-0.24.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Odd observation 1: During his first BJ with the convenience store girl it looks like from behind she has a Q-tip stuck in her butt. 2: If I had a dream of Allison calling for help, I would not be a selfish SOB if as MC I represented the somewhat Good Neutral Archon, I would put on my list an effort to find her at least to ask if she is in this transitional waystation. Unimportant observation: Pigtails I think are two to the sides of the head. Pony tails are only one in the back, like a pony tail.

Suggestion on the multiple choice event for the day, expand the photo or make it expandable to recognize the NPC's easier. After a while they are recognizable more so, but it is difficult early on. On the saves, I started writing the name on the multiple choice, and use the last NPC to hint me to the next choice of the day.

Oh and the bright white screen flashes are hard on the viewer, I recommend toning those down some as it is very annoying (intensity).

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Odd observation 1: During his first BJ with the convenience store girl it looks like from behind she has a Q-tip stuck in her butt. 2: If I had a dream of Allison calling for help, I would not be a selfish SOB if as MC I represented the somewhat Good Neutral Archon, I would put on my list an effort to find her at least to ask if she is in this transitional waystation.
She had lollipops in her mouth most the time, might have been a lollipop stick she had in her hand.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Not gonna lie, I kinda hated that the MC didn't 1) make sure he finished it, and 2) didn't suck him dry of his QI... like wtf... it's the kind of shit you see in a movie and go :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
you are not wrong, I also facepalmed hard. It's like... wtf. You are literally begging for him to come back stronger than before and potentially insane? :cautious:

Reactions: Lerd0

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Not gonna lie, I kinda hated that the MC didn't 1) make sure he finished it, and 2) didn't suck him dry of his QI... like wtf... it's the kind of shit you see in a movie and go :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
I understand where you are coming from, but I think that taking Ifuma to have a mind melt with the UrEntende was a Hail Mary.

The MC did not know how badly he would be affected by the visit.

In a perfect world, he is immune to the mind melting effects of the UrEntende, but we already know he is not, courtesy of the flashbacks.

Who knows what would have happened if he tried to take the time to extract the Qi from Ifuma in that place.

I also think the MC not killing Ifuma directly, thinking that the fall would kill him, played to his reluctance to kill someone.

Will he likely regret the uncertainty? - Yes, later, if he truly doubted that the fall would not kill Ifuma.

I think he will have more nightmares about the second visit to the UrEntende and that he was lucky to escape with his sanity semi intact.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: erkper

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I understand where you are coming from, but I think that taking Ifuma to have a mind melt with the UrEntende was a Hail Mary.

The MC did not know how badly he would be affected by the visit.

In a perfect world, he is immune to the mind melting effects of the UrEntende, but we already know he is not, courtesy of the flashbacks.

Who knows what would have happened if he tried to take the time to extract the Qi from Ifuma in that place.

I also think the MC not killing Ifuma directly, thinking that the fall would kill him, played to his reluctance to kill someone.

Will he likely regret the uncertainty? - Yes, later, if he truly doubted that the fall would not kill Ifuma.

I think he will have more nightmares about the second visit to the UrEntende and that he was lucky to escape with his sanity semi intact.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Excuses... he teleported them both in there, he could've teleported them out of there when he saw Ifuma's brain go jell-o, and then suck all his qi, even if he didn't want to "kill" him (which that fall probably would've, and he already killed the other old dude anyways... and an entende depending on your choices).

Sorry, but that was just bad writing... that was horror movie dumbfuckery levels of bad writing. Teleporting him to the urentende was brilliant... then he just went stupid... like wtf... :WaitWhat:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Excuses... he teleported them both in there, he could've teleported them out of there when he saw Ifuma's brain go jell-o, and then suck all his qi, even if he didn't want to "kill" him (which that fall probably would've, and he already killed the other old dude anyways... and an entende depending on your choices).

Sorry, but that was just bad writing... that was horror movie dumbfuckery levels of bad writing. Teleporting him to the urentende was brilliant... then he just went stupid... like wtf... :WaitWhat:
Agree with all of this except the "bad writing" part - it's not bad writing to have the MC make a bad and stupid mistake. It's bad writing if you have someone do something then later say it can't be done, or vice versa. But a character just fucking up isn't bad writing, if anything it's good writing in the sense that it shows the characters aren't perfect, or even necessarily always all that smart. Like real people.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Agree with all of this except the "bad writing" part - it's not bad writing to have the MC make a bad and stupid mistake. It's bad writing if you have someone do something then later say it can't be done, or vice versa. But a character just fucking up isn't bad writing, if anything it's good writing in the sense that it shows the characters aren't perfect, or even necessarily always all that smart. Like real people.
No, it is because they've been stressing out Ifuma is a danger and has to go (and that MC needs more qi) for a while now... he had the opportunity and didn't do shit about either. IMO it's a writing mistake to have them have a confrontation of that magnitude and not resolve it just because the story ain't over yet and the plot still needs Ifuma... if that is the case, then maybe do things differently. It was clumsy... specially since it's not the first time Ifuma's been almost destroyed.

Also, and btw, the MC is supposed to be smart... again, it was a brilliant move to bring him to the urentende... then his IQ does a 180 all of a sudden... that's clumsy writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0
3.80 star(s) 37 Votes