VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.26.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I actually like the structure of TID.

The limitations - max of 7 visits - create a sense of too much to do and not enough time to do it as The Interim Domain shrinks and we head towards a final confrontation with Ifuma.

It is hard to create this kind of mechanic in an AVN and the possibility of having jarring 'earlier' encounters with Mira or missing some of the combo encounters (multiple women together) is part of the cost of this mechanic.
I don't... it's kind of dumb and full of narrative issues, with a lot of scenes triggering too early, or some dialogues not making sense depending on the rate of progression...

The thing is, it's just best to cycle through each, instead of advancing too quickly with a few of them, since all of their stories are intertwined and a lot of times require you to have an even-ish progression... so I don't really even get the point of the choice mechanic, it just complicates matters and creates a lot of narrative issues... that, and you don't get to see all of the content, which is kinda dumb, because let's be honest, this is functionally a harem game and a 2nd playthrough isn't really worth it.

But whatever I guess, I just hope the dev will go back and do some serious clean-up to at least avoid all the misplaced scenes and remove the dialogues that just don't fit (which is probably a lot of unnecessary work when it'd be best to just remove those useless choices).

alexanders

Oct 18, 2018
EDIT: An issue with the Selfie Screen has come up if you haven't unlocked all of Saaya's selfies before this update. See the attached RPY file and drop it in the game folder to hopefully fix.
I believe no one have posted the attached file yet. So, here it is from Subscribestar.

Currently, this version (0.20.0) in the first page still not be fixed with this bug. If anyone want to watch selfies gallery still need this bugfix.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The Interim Domain 0.21.0 update 3 and release schedule
Just now

Okay, let's try and knock out a quick update here. You all know what this one's about: getting the schedule for the new release. Since I'm doing this while watching football playoffs, you're not getting my best stuff (like it ever was any good :)).
As I've mentioned in discussions on the Discord, the content maps for future updates is probably going to be a little more selective with who gets content. There's a lot of stories to tell and the combinations scenes are doing double duty for many of the girls. So, most everyone will get new content, with some skipping because they're getting time elsewhere.
For those who ran into the glitch in the Selfie Gallery in 0.20.0, you will also have to download an updated RPY file to fix in 0.21.0. The error was found after we'd already locked in the main UI code for this build. It'll be corrected for good in the 0.22.0 update.
Here's the release schedule for 0.21.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):
Tier 3 - January 16, 2023
Tier 2 -
January 18, 2023
Tier 1 -
January 20, 2023
Public -
January 21, 2023
Change Log 0.21.0
  • Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (21), Anita (19), Tina (18), Marisa (19), Robin (18), Roe (19), Sammy (16), Allison (12), Kara (5)
  • Fixed typos and grammar errors
  • Fixed missing code that deducts Qi from saving Remnant (if you did it before this release, congrats you get to keep that 40 Qi)
Thanks for your interest and support,
-Kinderfeld

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021

With the number of survivors left in the Interim diminishing by the day, Michael and his allies start to consider what's left to be done before the end.

Windows: -
Mac:
-
Android:
-

Walkthrough (thanks to Mordred93):

EDIT: An issue with the Selfie Screen has come up if you haven't unlocked all of Saaya's selfies before this update. See the attached RPY file and drop it in the game folder to hopefully fix.

Change Log 0.21.0

• Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (21), Anita (19), Tina (18), Marisa (19), Robin (18), Roe (19), Sammy (16), Allison (12), Kara (5)
  • Fixed typos and grammar errors
  • Fixed missing code that deducts Qi from saving Remnant (if you did it before this release, congrats you get to keep that 40 Qi)

Hope you enjoy the experience. Thanks for playing.
- Kinderfeld

Last edited by a moderator:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Could you use another server. MIXDrop is contaminated again and so are the others.

:mad: :mad: o_Oo_Oo_O

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Interim Domain [v0.21.0] [ILSProductions] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk. - Hotfix included.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.20.0 -> v0.21.0 [194 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Interim Domain [v0.21.0] [ILSProductions]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.66 GB

PC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheInterimDomain-0.21
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Leo-67

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I miss some normal in game walkthrough. But in general game is ok (y), but maybe some controls over animated action would nice :)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I miss some normal in game walkthrough. But in general game is ok (y), but maybe some controls over animated action would nice :)
I dont understand the comment about the in-game walkthrough. There is one, just the game was released today - to the free tier - and the modder has not had a chance to finish their mod yet. They will post and update it in the next couple of days. There is always the PDF version of the walkthrough (which I started, the Dev picked it up when I got shipped off to the main land for 11 months for work, and didn't have all my personal PCs/storage).

Anyways, good luck and enjoy.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Interesting till I noticed the medallion she has on her neck and closed it.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Maaaannnn! in v0.21.0 when the Mc fuck kaitlin in front of Anya, look like his arm is about to dislocate.
I don't know how he's able to have a bonner and fuck Kaitlin, that must be painful. :unsure::)

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
It doesn't look like the dev is active here, but if someone can contact them in one of the other locations, found a bug:

If Anya is a lover, it triggers a choice in Kaitlin's Ch16, to sleep with her or not. But, there is no else to jump to the next section, so when not Anya's lover, the MC always sleeps with her, which shouldn't even be an option.

Ch18 has a similar choice, but correctly includes an else to skip the encounter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IndigoHawk
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes