VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.26.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
It doesn't look like the dev is active here, but if someone can contact them in one of the other locations, found a bug:

If Anya is a lover, it triggers a choice in Kaitlin's Ch16, to sleep with her or not. But, there is no else to jump to the next section, so when not Anya's lover, the MC always sleeps with her, which shouldn't even be an option.

Ch18 has a similar choice, but correctly includes an else to skip the encounter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically - if I read the code right, the first one, you always have the conversation with Anya, no matter if you are their lover or not. The only choice basically is whether you spend the afternoon w/ Kaitlin. The second code snippet that you have has an either or based on if you are anya's lover (mutually exclusive content).

I can pass it along however. It depends on what the dev was doing with their logic.

Reactions: SnowyS

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
The Interim Domain 0.22.0 update #1

1707099981725.png

Here we are with the initial update for 0.22.0. Would've come sooner, but I had family in the hospital for a few days (they're fine and home now), so I didn't have a lot of free time until today. Nothing like staying overnight in an Emergency Room fighting for someone to treat your loved one and then going into work after they get a room to absolutely wipe out a day and then some. Luckily, I have a fair bit of content banked, so this didn't put us behind that much.

As may have been mentioned before (whether it was here or on the Discord), many of the updates going forward will have background content being built and introduced and not everyone might get their story, though we'll try hard to make sure everyone makes an appearance. For the most part, we try to line it up with their combination scene being a part of the release since many of those also progress their respective stories.

022.0 will also see the implementation of the additions to the Character's Screen we've been hinting at for a while now. Now, you can see what day it is and how much Qi you have. Also, Kaitlin and Allison have a button that lets you flip to view Anya's and Mira's stats as well.

1707100054662.png

Thanks for your patronage and interest,
-Kinderfeld

1707100121866.png
1707100135404.png

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
January 2024's Public Wallpapers

1707100185546.png

For January 2024's Public Wallpapers, we go back to our Infographic Series, this time featuring Butt Size. Because Honey Select's sliders are exactly a great metric for comparing asses, it's mostly just an excuse to show off everyone's backsides. And, if I'm being honest, the character order would've been close to the we did earlier.

Also, check out the .

January_2024p_1.png

January 2024 Public #1

January_2024p_2.png

January 2024 Public #2

Hope you enjoy!

-Kinderfeld

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
The Interim Domain 0.22.0 update #2

1707330779378.png

Here we are, back in the swing of getting work done for the upcoming release. Took a few days to get things calm back at home, but once I caught up on sleep, I was good to go. On top of the combo scene (see below), we've packed in a pretty big night for Sammy, a visit with Apollyon (aka Polly), and some time spent with Robin and Kara. Of course, that's not to say that you don't get some character moments with the other ladies, but they're moving towards their own moments later on.

With that in mind, while we won't have the endings or endgame locked down yet, you will start to see some of the stories angling toward their inevitable conclusion. For those keeping up with the various stories, you're already seeing signs that certain folks are getting their conclusions.

1707330790604.png

This update's combination scene is between Marisa and Anita in an event that's been a long time coming. Requiring you to have cleared both of their recent dramas (and be involved with both) this scene spans three days and addresses some issues brought up in both storylines. After a little drama, there's a fair bit of fun to be had and everyone will know where they stand with each other by the time you head home.

Thanks for your patronage and interest,
-Kinderfeld

1707330807052.png
1707330814383.png

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021

After finally dealing with Woden, Michael and Mira quickly discover that Ifuma's help (before and during the Interim) is far more dangerous.

Windows: -
Mac: -
Android: -
Walkthrough (thanks to Mordred93):
Change Log 0.22.0
  • Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (22), Anita (19), Tina (20), Marisa (20), Robin (19), Roe (20), Sammy (17), Allison (13), Kara (6)
  • Fixed typos and grammar errors
  • Fixed issue with Saaya code in Selife gallery page
  • Continuity error where you can get Saaya's threesome after she's gone
  • Added Subscribestar links
  • Add in Qi and Day options in the Character menu
  • Add in code to fix Elsewhere scene where MC runs across Apollyon coming up well after you've met her

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Interim Domain [v0.22.0] [ILSProductions] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.21.0 -> v0.22.0 [242 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I wish the dev will finish this game quickly and move on to make a new game which is not pointless to play. In this game everyone is dead and everyone will leave you so I don't even know the point of playing this. Too bad his first game was actually a masterpiece imo. It was one of the best games I've played here.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I wish the dev will finish this game quickly and move on to make a new game which is not pointless to play. In this game everyone is dead and everyone will leave you so I don't even know the point of playing this. Too bad his first game was actually a masterpiece imo. It was one of the best games I've played here.
I wish the dev would finish this quickly so we could play this without continuity errors and finally see that it wasn’t pointless and we get the girls in the next world relationships intact. I hope so, and can’t wait for the finished game.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Ohhh .. glad it was released. I missed this. Haven't been on Discord to see the posted dates lately and saw this here. Goody.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
While I can get your point about being dead, if you play things right, and you "win" the Qi battle, you get to make the next world how you want, and maybe get to be friends with the girls in the next life. Just saying it is not "pointless", there is a point which you can get if you do things correctly.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Perspective is everything.

I am enjoying The Interim Domain.

The story is well told, and the relationships are well done, including the way the different women relate to each other.

I am also enjoying the MC's relationship with Mira and Apollyon - they are some of my favorites.

You view this story as pointless - I see it as a very good AVN that I enjoy playing.

It Is very different from Now and Then and it did take some time for me to get into the new story/world.

I can accept that we disagree about this AVN - it happens.

I'm going to enjoy this as long as Kinderfeld continues this story and when this AVN is complete, I think there is a very good chance that I will enjoy his next story as well!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
huh, I can't get the new Anita/Marissa scene... anyone knows the requirements? the ones in the WT don't seem to work...

Also, damn there are so many continuity issues... I really wish he'd code the game better and remove the event limit per update... it's so stupid... =/

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheInterimDomain-0.22
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
huh, I can't get the new Anita/Marissa scene... anyone knows the requirements? the ones in the WT don't seem to work...
Walkthrough seems to be correct. Code says:
Python:
    elif anita_story >= 19 and anita_lover == "yes" and marisa_story >= 16 and marisa_story != 19 and marisa_lover == "yes" and combo_anita_marisa_2 == "no":
        call combo_anita_marisa_ch21 from _call_combo_anita_marisa_ch21
Did you get all the other combo scenes? If not, you likely saw an earlier combo scene instead.

Edit:
Missed it myself, because i didn't meet the conditions, lol.

Last edited:

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Anyone have a screenshot of all the characters in the game using the character screen? I just wanna know who the LI's are in this game, especially their names.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Spoiler Alert: This game, along with everything else on F95Zone, is a work of fiction. NONE of the girls in any of them are alive. If your line in the sand is being alive, all of the games are equally 'pointless' to play.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Interim Domain [v0.22.0] [ILSProductions]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.68 GB

PC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes