Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Yes, that was it. Angie is raped by the son of an old man who appears to be an admiral, the boy takes her anal virginity. Then, at the end, the other girl appears hurt and crying, with her it was worse, it looks like she was tortured and raped but, obviously, it doesn't show the scene which would be very strong. Tragic ending for both.
Gosh, this was a big cliffhanger.
That torture / rape from Bibi being showed would be AMAZING.

Reactions: idnmy and Envoye

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Any similar game/stories like "The Interview" where a Female Protagonist gets corrupted?

Reactions: idnmy

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
A wife and mother 1-2, Aidens revenge, A wife and a mother Final Task, Special request, The office, Regional manager, Fashion business
Awesome, I will check them out. Mind you a couple of the suggestions are more blackmail,cheating plots not so much corruption. A Wife And A Mother and The Office look great, Special Request has corruption albeit a slow-burn as Blackmail is what kicks the story off.

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
I came across this title yesterday, I would say some of it is borderline, but I have to say that 2 of the sequences stand out; the secretary servicing her Boss on her 2nd Wedding Anniversary, and the cuck sequence where a stunning wife of 5 years is fucked in front of her husband, as punishment to him, yes the animation is way too fast but having seen A LOT o f avn's these 2 sequences hit exactly the right note. Has the developer done any more titles or is this it, and secondly can anyone name any other avn with similar sequences to the 2 mentioned please ?.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
This game is so hot.

Did the dev team ever make another game?

Would love to see them make a new game like this.

Reactions: Envoye

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
There is another game of similar'ish ilk; No mercy, it's good but very short and very frustrating, you have to select a choice mutiple times to progress, don't or pick the wrong choice and it's instant end.

Reactions: Priappus

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
how the hell did this pile of shit get a 3.5 star rating. Some folks have some pretty low standards. should have been like a 1.5 rating

• Haha
Reactions: RolandG.
3.80 star(s) 67 Votes