Aug 20, 2023
The game's strengths are the graphics and animations, groans and such that many games of this type don't have. The downside is that it is a linear script, the player cannot change the fate of the protagonists. One detail, for those who like NTR, the real deal is when that couple appears in the middle of the story and during the meal with the three of them, the guy's fiancée goes to the room with Jason, leaving her fiancé in the kitchen, then they talk and the naughty guy convinces her to cheat on her fiancé right there. Jason makes the most of the guy's wife, she even has anal sex with him and the groom hears a conversation and moans of pleasure from his wife in the next room with Jason. A more NTR situation than this I had never seen. The developer's failure was not to give the woman the option of refusing to go to the bedroom, or even, during a conversation, refusing to have sex with another man. Betrayal is inevitable.

Reactions: MAD6999

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I remember playing this game before. did it end at a cliffhanger or something?
yeah it ended with the girls going on a flight to flee from one of the boyfriends but it wasnt the best idea because they got raped there or something like that iirc.

Reactions: Hmong-sama
Aug 20, 2023
yeah it ended with the girls going on a flight to flee from one of the boyfriends but it wasnt the best idea because they got raped there or something like that iirc.
Yes, that was it. Angie is raped by the son of an old man who appears to be an admiral, the boy takes her anal virginity. Then, at the end, the other girl appears hurt and crying, with her it was worse, it looks like she was tortured and raped but, obviously, it doesn't show the scene which would be very strong. Tragic ending for both.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
So if developer was banned I guess that explains why the story ends on cliffhanger. Rather it felt it was not a complete story given the fact the game says it is 1.0

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So if developer was banned I guess that explains why the story ends on cliffhanger. Rather it felt it was not a complete story given the fact the game says it is 1.0
This game is on Steam. I'm pretty sure it's as complete as it's going to get. :poop:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I was really enjoying the story and the characters you controlled,it really picks up and wanted to see what could happen to the "innocent" MC. It is too bad the game kind of ends on a clinghanger. Not sure if it was meant to or if the developer had to drop the game completely. Still I did enjoy playing as the female protagonist & controlling her fate. Looking for other games like it with female protagonists.

Reactions: Priappus

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
Hmm. I tried the steam version. In general, the author tried to improve the story, add more scenes (not h ones), more animations (as if there were not enough of them). Not that it changed the game much. Who liked it, will like a bit more. Who doesn't - their opinion won't change. But... Firstly, a part of the incest scene was cut out. Secondly, the game ends at 70-80% of this site version... Realizing this, I made a refand. The author talked about plans for part 2, but I think there is no hope if he has not even completed the first one on Steam

Reactions: MAD6999

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The game's strengths are the graphics and animations, groans and such that many games of this type don't have. The downside is that it is a linear script, the player cannot change the fate of the protagonists. One detail, for those who like NTR, the real deal is when that couple appears in the middle of the story and during the meal with the three of them, the guy's fiancée goes to the room with Jason, leaving her fiancé in the kitchen, then they talk and the naughty guy convinces her to cheat on her fiancé right there. Jason makes the most of the guy's wife, she even has anal sex with him and the groom hears a conversation and moans of pleasure from his wife in the next room with Jason. A more NTR situation than this I had never seen. The developer's failure was not to give the woman the option of refusing to go to the bedroom, or even, during a conversation, refusing to have sex with another man. Betrayal is inevitable.
Well it's a kinetic novel. Which means you really have little to no choice ( some kinetic novels allow some choices, but this one doesn't allow any). That should have given you the clue, that things were not likely to end well for the boyfriends. If you have NTR in a kinetic novel, it pretty much means it's mandatory.

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes