MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
i can download it via the other links...
Shame, because it could become something better with the second plans they had

Ratface666

Mar 22, 2020
Subscribestar account is down, dev is not on here.. pretty please if anyone hears of where this game gets continued, if it gets continued, please let me know. I have to know what happens next. This was fantastic
How does one manage to get BANNED from subscribestar but not from patreon?

I liked some aspects of the game but it got a bit too rapey in the end for my tastes.

All men in the game were manipulative monsters with DrJekyl and mr Hyde personalities that could switch at the blink of an eye. The girls should have been more proactive in their part like Angie was from the start, her corruption was rushed ultimately

Reactions: Vuneszczuk

AndyIce

Jul 12, 2020
How is this "Completed"?
In the "end" of the version I downloaded, it just says "Save your game" as if preparing for the next update - did I download the wrong version somehow?
No, I saw more and more games taged completed but it's not.

Reactions: rezaf

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
It's not completed, but they moved over to different things.. and after that one of them did something here i guess, but then it was all over

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
They are back !! :love::love::love::love::love:

Hi guys,
We will be taking a break from our regular animation work and continue the story of Angie & Bibi in "The Interview".
Depending on future support we'll be getting, this will be a conclusion to the story with a final act 3 taking place in the Bahamas, or even an extended story line.

We had to rush the ending of the current v1.0 because it was no longer possible to justify the costs of producing new content with the support we were getting at the time.
This was partially our fault, because TI started out as just a proof of concept for our commercial animation business rather than a VN/KN, so we didn't try to attract support early on. After we had received so much great feedback, we decided to continue on with the story and ask for support for our project.
You remember the scene in Angie's apartment early on when her roommate was getting plowed in ten different positions? Proof of concept. We had all these lewd animations - why not showing them off, right?
Since TI v1.0 was released, we were able to acquire improved hardware that allows us to not only render still images in native 1080p, but also our animation work. Which is substantial in our work, for obvious reasons.
So, we have decided to re-start the billing cycle from April 1. on to get to work on the girl's story once more.
We've added 2 additional support tiers for those who can't seem to get enough of the story.
We're pretty excited about this! :)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Good Story so far,Great visual graphics. I like the two Main Female Protagonist and I must say I prefer female protagonists. Wish I could find more game/stories like this one with corruption. Funny though. The Two Female Leads reminds me of my two female characters in one of my favorite novels "Dracula" that being "Mina" and "Lucy". Lucy was the most open to her sexuality and very cavalier about it. She had 4 men competing to have her. oddly enough all 4 men were all Fine with each other, may the best man win her heart type of thing I guess.Lucy falls Prey to a Predator first, Lucy was not the main target. Then There is the Other Female "Mina" The reserved more cautious friend who is the main target of the Predator. Dracula in they're case. I see the similarities in "The Interview". Now there is no supernatural element, but there does not have to be. The Two female Leads have the same characteristics of Lucy and Mina. The Interview has the sexual predators and even perhaps long lost Love angle just like in Dracula. Minus the Fangs. Regardless cool story wish I knew more games like this one with Female protagonists that can be corrupted.

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
Having trouble renaming the characters. My android phone can't type in the new name or erase the original character name.

Nov 9, 2022
How does one manage to get BANNED from subscribestar but not from patreon?
Subscribestar doesn't let you pause billing cycles like Patreon does.
So, you either charge your SS subscribers even if your project is on hold and there's no new content for the time being, or you have to nuke that SS page to avoid charging them.

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
"Developer has been banned for using a series of alt accounts to spam negative reviews on the threads of other game developers."

Yikes... 100% cringe... With ANY other genre of game this would be a red flag not to play... However looking at the tags of this game, maybe it's not bad given you have to have a certain type of mindset to write a good story w/ those tags. Not condoning what they did, but still worth a download because maybe they have right mindset to make a game like this.

Will I like this if I enjoyed other games like Raptus?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
It's a bit softer than Raptus, but , except for the rushed ending, you probably will like it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What a strange ending. Are you sure the game is completed and not just onhold / abandoned?
Its story ran out of steam and the dev tacked on an ending and walked away. So that explains the completed tag. I can respect just ending a story when you don't want to work on it anymore rather than just abandoning it but that doesn't mean that the ending is satisfying and that can sour folks on the entire enterprise.

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
Its story ran out of steam and the dev tacked on an ending and walked away. So that explains the completed tag. I can respect just ending a story when you don't want to work on it anymore rather than just abandoning it but that doesn't mean that the ending is satisfying and that can sour folks on the entire enterprise.
yea agreed. im still disappointed that the black dude didn't get to fuck the 2 main girls, all that build up for nothing

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes