• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
i heard that this game will have a sequel, but its been long since ive heard from the dev. whats going to happen now? anybody?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I loved this game and was about to support, but as far as I've understood they are going to edit the original scenes and cut\censor\modify the darker parts of them.
I really really hate this (especially because I loved their art and kinks).

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
I loved this game and was about to support, but as far as I've understood they are going to edit the original scenes and cut\censor\modify the darker parts of them.
I really really hate this (especially because I loved their art and kinks).
Damn, I feel the same. Hopefully they change their minds on that...

Reactions: Envoye
Mar 29, 2021
do you have crack version of it
No, sorry, but I have absolutely no interest in cracking games if I can legally puchese them on a regular store, additionally, I wouldn't be able to crack it anyway.
You should try the links in the first post of this thread for it, once someone who has the comptences and the will to crack it will update them ;)

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
This novel is rubbish, you're only awake, it will take you 30 minutes at most to realize that, you can spend a lot of time skipping dialogues without failing to understand that everything is going from bad to worse, the only positive thing I could give it is the designs and animations that are very good, but the story and characters are simply horrible, I'm glad I realized that and skipped the terrible ending that only needed them to be dead or locked in a basement forever, I escaped from my abusive father to finish off a lot of more abusive and dangerous men (omg so stupid) she could very well work in a stripper bar, prostitute or whatever and it wouldn't have done so badly.

Normally I would skip the topic but it seemed so bad that I needed to get it out of my system to be at peace with myself.

• Angry
Reactions: Mwanted and Loyo

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Isn't the full game here already? Or will the steam version have more?
My question exactly, though I'd be surprised if the steam version had even more controversial content than the one here. Also didn't somebody mentioned that it was actually watered down?

Reactions: at0c

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The discussion page on Steam makes it seem like the Dev has more content planned for this. Is it really finished?
Also, a lot of the images over there look like NTR. Do you play multiple dudes in this game or is the NTR avoidable? Are you stealing other dudes' women? :unsure:

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
The discussion page on Steam makes it seem like the Dev has more content planned for this. Is it really finished?
Also, a lot of the images over there look like NTR. Do you play multiple dudes in this game or is the NTR avoidable? Are you stealing other dudes' women? :unsure:
They indeed want to continue the game. I don't think they have a Patreons anymoe. So sadly it will be a steam game only.

Its heavy NTR. A lot of cheating from the girls. I don't think it's avoidable at all.
"Are you stealing other dudes women" : There's no protagonist, you are seeing a story unfold so you are not stealing anyone, BUT the characters of the story are indeed stealing girls.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I am going to save you the suffering by saying that it is not avoidable, the story is completely linear and ends in a "to be continued" with the girls in an unfortunate situation to say the least.

In summary, the girls enter a bottomless pit with no apparent exit.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a heavy NTR game.

You don't really play anyone. You make a few decisions for some characters but the story for the 2 girls is linear and you can't change what happens to them.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know if there is more content at steam than in the version of this thread?

Thanks.
I have not played this version. On Steam it's in early access and the Dev has a post in discussions saying they are working on chapter 4. Don't think this answers your question, but maybe?

Reactions: Chantajista

Chantajista

May 28, 2019
I have not played this version. On Steam it's in early access and the Dev has a post in discussions saying they are working on chapter 4. Don't think this answers your question, but maybe?
Not sure but thanks. I will check the game from here to see if it has chapters.

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes