VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
I have no idea what the hell is actually happening, and the story is more confusing than anything, but I cannot stop playing this game. Love it, esp. Katie. Keep it up.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
There seems to be some kind of bug with this.
I just got to a point where this ridiculously hot milf tells us how she would fuck my character so hard he couldnt walk for a month and the MC tells her he's got a gf and nothing happens. Is this working as intended? I wanted to strangle the guy
This is definitely some kind of bug. Because no sane developer would break off their players like that. :unsure:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0055_43.jpg

Hello everyone!

I sent version 0.5.7 for translation.

What's new?
  • 90 images
  • 2100 words
  • 3 sounds
As you can see, the update is super-mega-ultra-short. In addition, it does not contain erotic content. So if you are not satisfied with this, you can skip this update.

This update is very bright and fun. It's about summer vacation and fun, which we all lost this year. I hope you like it!

In fact, the update was ready this morning. (It's nighttime now) But my Russian text proofreader, Dunduk, said he didn't like the update and made me redo a huge chunk. So if I don't have time to release an update this month, it's his fault. I set him up pretty well, didn't I? In fact, he just confirmed my concerns, so I decided to make changes. Now the output of the update depends on the translator and proofreader of the English text - Glooskabe. I hope to make it by the end of the month.

In General, this update was very difficult. The lack of video memory did not allow me to make a normal pre-render, so I could spend an entire evening on a couple of images. In addition, the last 4 days my health deteriorated, and I sat at the computer through pain. Right now, I need a couple of days off, or I'm really going to be disabled.

Thank you so much for your support! Wow! I have accumulated $ 750 support! I didn't expect to ever see this figure. (Although it will fall by a third again at the beginning of the month. LOL)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How long have I not played this game..Time to come back. :D
Can I have sex with someone from ''family'' who live with MC?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Seems like an even shorter update than the previous one which was already short. Will wait some more months then

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor ENG v0.5.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
@PixelsLab
when liv is in the bath with the mc and says
Fine? you was terrified to see them
was should instead be were, he/she was, you/them were.
you were terrified to see them.
you were terrified of them.
something like that
same happens when you talk with alice at the beach
Yeah, back in the room, when i brought your stuff. First you was silent, and then got a little crazy
also at the start when maria and katie are arguing with each other,
and i dont judge you - i would dumb him a long time ago
should be dump instead.

btw just trying to help making it better not trying to put you down

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

batanegra

May 8, 2017
anyone has a save file for the previous version? i have to re install the SO and lost my save files, i remember that i put the mother to be better with the two daughters

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes