VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Hello pixel i want to ask that do you have a discord server my friends and me are your great fan and kind to wants to join your group

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I don't know why I never downloaded this game before, but, wow! Well actually I do know, it's because the title and description are so vague that there's no reason to think it's anything special. And the screenshots, especially 0026_26.jpg pretty much convinced me it was a stupid landlady simulator tbh.
I'm just saying, 183 patrons and 117 pages after 2 1/2 years is not really commensurate with the quality of this game. So you might want to lead with the awesome trippy dream magick shit instead of the beach and the shower peeking and the oops-my-hand-slipped-at-the-gym because there are literally 500 games on here with that shit and nobody cares.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Did you install any mods or did you get your version from somewhere else? Going by what I read on here there's some very persistent incest fetishists that force their fetish anywhere it's even remotely plausible despite any story contradictions. This looks exactly like such a situation.
just in the games starting with "the" I have 37 games from f95zone
70 games starting on T........
you asking if I did any extra modding? I really doubt it, maybe? I dont remember doing it, but I have 600 games from f95zone in that folder, I cant remember all of them, I update when update is out and play it and then move on to next, update play it etc......If there was a incest patch before, then I most likely used that and then just transferred the saves, but I have no gone out to look for any mods to this game

Did you auto pullout too?:WutFace:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
u saying there is an option to creampie?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Is there any chance that we can have sex with mc's mom?
Oh, Lord. You know he hates his Mom with all his heart?
That would take some serious talking with each other what her intentions are with him.
And even then I doubt he would want to stick his dick into her. ^^

Reactions: Penfold Mole

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, Lord. You know he hates his Mom with all his heart?
That would take some serious talking with each other what her intentions are with him.
And even then I doubt he would want to stick his dick into her. ^^
Who says she will let him have a choice? I suspect she is still stronger as MC is and if she would want another child of a worthy candidate somehow I have a feeling only MC would be a candidate. I do agree though it would be likely have to be her wish with some force applied or to make him protect people he cares for if happens as MC's choice. :p

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Who says she will let him have a choice? I suspect she is still stronger as MC is and if she would want another child of a worthy candidate somehow I have a feeling only MC would be a candidate. I do agree though it would be likely have to be her wish with some force applied or to make him protect people he cares for if happens as MC's choice. :p
I see where you come from. ^^
If that happens that would be seriously fucked up.

But I think that the MC is just a tool to his Mom. I'm not sure but I think there is more to his Mom and that Man who trapped Inanna into the sleep-dream-world and the MC is there to free that Man.
Could be complete nonsense. ^^

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
you asking if I did any extra modding? I really doubt it, maybe? I dont remember doing it, but I have 600 games from f95zone in that folder, I cant remember all of them, I update when update is out and play it and then move on to next, update play it etc......If there was a incest patch before, then I most likely used that and then just transferred the saves, but I have no gone out to look for any mods to this game
Looks like you didn't use default names for these characters. There's an option to give them custom names in the beginning of the game when you meet them. Why did you call girls mother 'Mom' is something for you to ponder on :rolleyes: :LOL:. The game clearly says that her name is Maria:

Python:
"Mother" "My name is…"
    $ namemum = renpy.input("Please, enter the name. Default name is Maria.") 
    $ namemum = namemum.strip() or "Maria"
    b "[b]."
Now you can change it only by changing the value of namemum variable

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I see where you come from. ^^
If that happens that would be seriously fucked up.

But I think that the MC is just a tool to his Mom. I'm not sure but I think there is more to his Mom and that Man who trapped Inanna into the sleep-dream-world and the MC is there to free that Man.
Could be complete nonsense. ^^
I do not think that man exists anymore in reality or memory and he was besotted by Inanna so unlikely to have tried to get Eve, though it might make sense in power way if he would be MC's father somehow and that would be part of rift with Eve. I suspect it is MC's job to wake up Inanna, but that Eve has other ideas about that as Inanna. It might also have to do with all her family dying because of Inanna.

Reactions: HorizonD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why would he want to put his dick in that crazy bitch? They hate each other, and she has flayed men that displeased her in the past...
Uhm, I think that MC indeed either hates her or has at least strongly mixed feelings for her after her treatment of him to make him strong. :p It never says though that Eve hates him, though she def is also using him for her goals. Which may well be revege.

A scary thought about that and fact Eve only ever loved MC's father, what if by her behavior she tried to turn him into a copy of his father. :p

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Really liking this now. The reason I say now is that when I first played it, many moons ago, the English was so bad i couldn't really play it. This time however I used the grammar fix, and although it still isn't perfect English it allows me to at least know what is going on. The relationships between the characters and dialogue is brilliant. The story also is keeping me interested as to what is actually going on. So advise to players is use grammar fix. Good job to dev on a very promising game. Great renders too btw.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

u saying there is an option to creampie?
I wish.:cry:

Reactions: Belnick

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The Maria scene at the start was enjoyable I wonder if we will ever get an update where we don't see her fight with either one of her daughters :LOL: Alice rolling up in that golf buggy to I wonder what else the MC has missed on the island. :unsure:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
how to solve this dispute look at the menu in theory it seems like
I see what u mean. The lady in front of him is his mom, at her left is the girl she's training when David brings Skipper to her and at her right is Inanna. That banner is a possible hint at some MC - Eve future scene, but nothing confirmed by the dev or the script as of yet. Maybe Eve, Inanna and the other girl are future LI's ??:unsure:

I would love to see some scenes with Eve and her son, but the dev should come clean, useless teasing foreshadowing something that will never happen isn't a smart decision, we have enough bitching about Julia in the BAR thread, we don't need that here too and Eve is a smokin' hot mamacita.

Sulring Durgul they don't necessary hate each other, more like the MC hates her. She has some questionable methods to educate her son, but let's not forget that he's not an average Joe and her "tough" love helped him resist Inanna. She's even worried about him confronting Inanna, while talking to David, maybe future updates will show if she really is a cunt or not. Let's not forget that Olivia (MC's GF) is a valkyrie and MC himself is an OP supernatural motherfucker, imagine a family reunion.:LOL:

Reactions: Mormont
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes