VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Can I just say how much I fucking LOVE the dialog of some of these scenes? Seriously, its fucking hilarious. Not sure if its the grammar fix or not but lines like: "We made a deal, if he doesn't enjoy my food, i have to show him my boobs!" fuckin' slay me. xDDDDDD Fucking hilarious how the humor keeps rolling and fits each character's personalities perfectly.

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Can I just say how much I fucking LOVE the dialog of some of these scenes? Seriously, its fucking hilarious. Not sure if its the grammar fix or not but lines like: "We made a deal, if he doesn't enjoy my food, i have to show him my boobs!" fuckin' slay me. xDDDDDD Fucking hilarious how the humor keeps rolling and fits each character's personalities perfectly.
I'm pretty familiar with the script, and that line isn't ringing a bell for me. What scene was that in?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm pretty familiar with the script, and that line isn't ringing a bell for me. What scene was that in?
Early on when Alice first tries out cooking. She is talking to her sis and gives her a COMPLETELY different reason as to why she's cooking for the MC then what she explained to MC. Made me laugh aloud.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
progress.jpg

Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you all for your words of support! It was very pleasant to read them. This is super extra motivating! I read it all, and I answered everyone I could. Thanks!

Now for the bad news. I was never able to solve the problem with VRAM. :( That is, I can render using different tricks, but it takes a very long time. For example, today I spent 4 hours on one invention. That's a lot. I don't know what to do.

I got the idea to suspend the page on patreon. Since I, in fact, do not fulfill my obligations. Buying a new video card now is stupid - on September 1, NVIDIA will announce a new line of video cards. And I don't have money for it. LOL

Another thought was to postpone the new update for now and redo the first Chapter. I've been dreaming about this for a long time! I want to redo everything: render, text, sounds, animations. And by the time I'm done editing, new video cards will be out.

What do you think?:unsure: What should I do? Continue working, but slowly? Stop the page on patreon until I buy a new video card? Or should I edit the first Chapter? I am interested in your opinion.

P.S. Don't forget to . Tomorrow I will announce the results!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 775396

Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you all for your words of support! It was very pleasant to read them. This is super extra motivating! I read it all, and I answered everyone I could. Thanks!

Now for the bad news. I was never able to solve the problem with VRAM. :( That is, I can render using different tricks, but it takes a very long time. For example, today I spent 4 hours on one invention. That's a lot. I don't know what to do.

I got the idea to suspend the page on patreon. Since I, in fact, do not fulfill my obligations. Buying a new video card now is stupid - on September 1, NVIDIA will announce a new line of video cards. And I don't have money for it. LOL

Another thought was to postpone the new update for now and redo the first Chapter. I've been dreaming about this for a long time! I want to redo everything: render, text, sounds, animations. And by the time I'm done editing, new video cards will be out.

What do you think?:unsure: What should I do? Continue working, but slowly? Stop the page on patreon until I buy a new video card? Or should I edit the first Chapter? I am interested in your opinion.

Hmmm only you can answer that really...I'm not a patron so perhaps my opinion matters less than those who are. There a re few devs at the moment doing reowrks of their earlier chapters, this begs the questions of whether you carry on with it and do the rest to the same standard before moving forward...which in itself takes time. As long as you communicta eand make people aware this is happening then go for it. It's a great story so far, Katie is gorgeous and I'll wait regardless of what you do.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
PixelsLab Are you using Windows 10? 10 seems to grab a chunk of VRAM for itself leaving you less than the full cards worth for your render budget. I don't know if 8.1 does that but I know Windows 7 does not. Threads at DAZ3D forum about it from some time ago and I don't know if it ever got solved. There are ways to run 7 on Intel processors past the 6th generation if you know what to look for.

I don't know if that is your VRAM problem but it is something that has been happening to others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PixelsLab

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 775396

Hello everyone!

Do what you feel best about, in the end it is about you having fun making a game. :)

Reactions: vmaks

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Alice on the golf cart blasting Luda is classic and I had to listen to the whole song before continuing with the game lmfao. God DAMN Maria is one horny woman that I can’t get my mind off especially that last sex scene with her is on replay in my head. Just giving it long and rough to her but too bad there isn’t any creampie in the game or she would be my waifu till the end
Keep up the great work Dev and can’t wait to see what happen next in the update

Last edited:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
pollsp.jpg

So the second vote for the best girl in TIF has come to an end! I think for most people it was clear who would win, so I won't waste time.

Results:
  • Katie – 138 votes.
  • Maria – 91 votes.
  • Alice – 82 votes.
  • Liv – 56 votes.
  • Inanna – 44 votes.
This is a very interesting result! Well, that Katie will be the winner was clear and so, but the rest of the places…

For example, last time Maria was only in 4th place, but Liv was in 2nd place. I Think this difference due to a more complete disclosure of Maria's character.

Alice calmly holds the 3rd place. She has the most loyal fan base.

Well, the last place is Inanna. The fate of the "villainess" is heavy

Thank you so much for voting and for your comments! You've helped me understand your tastes a lot. This is super important to me!

Using this link, you can download HD Wallpapers for your desktop.

Thank you again for your support!

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Oh boy this game. What do I say? I didnt know what to expect. Spur of the moment thing to play this based on someone sig from another thread a while ago. Started off a big confusing, didnt know where the game was going or what it was about but I kept with it because I had the time, and I did enjoy it.

Then the plot fully began to reveal itself. Grammar aside, the plot is great and very compelling. It hooked me. Then we got to know more about Maria, Katie, and Alice along with the rest of the girls in the game. then more heavy information came out for the over all story and where its going. Alice is still a mystery, Katie is too and who knows what the real blackmail deal with Maria is and who is messing with her mind. Inanna may not even be the villain we think Eve is..I have no clue. What experiments the MC faced, that lab. And that girl that lived with Liv and the MC? Interesting. Who knows. I am really looking to more updates.

Cant wait for more. Good job PixelsLab!

Btw I was an Alice fan, still am, then went to Maria when we got to know more then Katie when she opened up. Hard to pick. I am leaning Katie though.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes