VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hmmm... I can see that. However, while they are certainly ruthless, I'm not completely convinced that either Eve or Inanna is totally evil. Inanna is portrayed as being very influential in the development of civilized humanity. Her being incapacitated and locked away on the island may very well imply some catastrophic, perhaps even existential, repercussions for the rest of the world. I don't think we know enough yet to make an informed judgement.
Tigers that eat people aren't evil either, just hungry. Inanna isn't human, she's very alien, very powerful, and seems to lack empathy. Perhaps humanising her is going to be the path she will take, I remember there was one particular moment in one of her scenes a few updates ago that may have been hinting at her changing.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You don't like Maria's MILFY goodnesss? :devilish:

As for Katie and Liv, are you put off by a particular scene or is your dislike for them deeper seated?
Maria would be my third choice, i don't dislike her by any means, just not really interested in her, but that may change after the little mind-mending.

For Katie, no not any specific scene, it is more that i find her annoying and not really a fan of tsundere in general.
More importent she continuously trys to block me from Alice, thats unforgivable :p

As for Liv, 'dream Liv' i didn't really trust her from the begining as she seemed manipulative, keeping information from MC. She said the MC wouldn't belive her or would believe he is crazy, yet she can also appear before Katie, likely also Alice if she would want that, with that she would be far more believable and would allow them to understand whats really going on. Ah and she also trys to block me from Alice :cautious:

For the real Liv, i can't say much, as she was barely shown so far. We know the MC is really focused on her, but for me as player, i can't really care about her honestly, as we don't see their past. Even if she takes on a more prominent role in the future, i don't think she can compete with the other LI's at that point.

Hmmm... I can see that. However, while they are certainly ruthless, I'm not completely convinced that either Eve or Inanna is totally evil. Inanna is portrayed as being very influential in the development of civilized humanity. Her being incapacitated and locked away on the island may very well imply some catastrophic, perhaps even existential, repercussions for the rest of the world. I don't think we know enough yet to make an informed judgement.
Tigers that eat people aren't evil either, just hungry. Inanna isn't human, she's very alien, very powerful, and seems to lack empathy. Perhaps humanising her is going to be the path she will take, I remember there was one particular moment in one of her scenes a few updates ago that may have been hinting at her changing.
I agree there.
Her lack of empathy isn't all that surprising, she never was human to begin with, had never someone equal to her and from what she has told about her beginning she is billion of years old.
Also i belive her that she treasures live in general, if only for the reason that it would be extremly boring for her otherwise.

Inanna is asleep for around 300 years, even before that she seems more like a passive observer and not really all that meddlesome (if u exclude her little curiosity 5000 years back), if she has really was all that evil, she could have probably ended humanity at any point she wanted.

Well and even if she declares a new world order with Alice/MC as her hands, i sign up for it.
Beats ''back to normal life'' by a far margin.

About humanising her, that would probably only a good choice if someone like the Mc would accept immortality and stays at her side.
Think about it, if she would deeply care about persons, but human lifespan equal only to a blink of an eye for her...everyone u care for, dying without end, probably one of the most cruel punishments i could think of.
Even if she would only care about humans in general, if u look at humanity and the course we take, a caring godlike being would likely intervent and try to bring them on a correct path...which would in all likelihood result in resentment or resistance.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android FlavorENG APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
wallpaper52p.jpg

Hello!

Thank you very much for your tips and comments regarding the new game. Your opinion is unambiguous. You all (absolutely everyone!) want me to keep making TIF. And who am I to go against your will? Hence, to continue to be! Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Expect the next update to be at the end of the month. Hopefully nothing happens and the update will be big.

There is nothing special to write. Now I have a little rest because of my back, but tomorrow I will start working at full strength.

Happy Halloween everyone, and have a nice rest. And health to all of you, now it is very important.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Oooohhh man, things are heating up. I'm all in on Katie.

Liv is cool for sure, but I agreed with another poster that we have interacted too little with the real Liv to compete with Kate.
(I also like the skinny, boyish body type) Not that I don't like voluptuous bodies like Maria, but slim body types is more rare in this game genre. To be honest, I love all body types, as long as it's female. (Fake boobs are not for me though)

Maria and Alice is awesome as well. I don't trust anyone from the dream world. Definitely not Inanna.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Damn you really got skills :love:

Thank you for sharing
Thanks and you're welcome.

Love ya Varg ;)

OT...may I ask..why you always do portrait as opposed to widescreen we could use as wallpapers? Just curious. Keep up the great work...now have to say:

MOAR Kaitie! rofl
Thank you, Maviarab.

It's about art style and also about using the screen area more efficiently. The character should always focus on portraits and promotional style renders. As for my other works, I sometimes work this way to reduce the rendering time. Less area = less rendering time. I wish I could offer alternative versions of my artworks, but that won't happen without upgrading my rig.

Katie is really special to me. I love every inch of her body. PixelsLab has done a great job on her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks and you're welcome.

Thank you, Maviarab.

It's about art style and also about using the screen area more efficiently. The character should always focus on portraits and promotional style renders. As for my other works, I sometimes work this way to reduce the rendering time. Less area = less rendering time. I wish I could offer alternative versions of my artworks, but that won't happen without upgrading my rig.

Katie is really special to me. I love every inch of her body. PixelsLab has done a great job on her.
Doing rendering myself for many years...I hear that indeed and makes perfect sense and yes, truly great character in every way, one of the best.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes