VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
I have all my favorite characters in this game, but I love the personal, Maria :love: character! What I like best about this game is its story which is very well written.I would like to thank the developer wholeheartedly whoever has created such a good game.This game never disappoints me. I sometimes feel that I am watching a movie, not a game.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I want eve to suffer
Whaaat ??:cry: We don't have the full pic here to judge her, I agree that she has some questionable methods to show her affection towards her son, but don't forget that he's supernatural being (demigod) not an average spoiled rich kid, and he has to deal with bitches like Inanna and fuck knows what other supernatural threats, maybe that's the right approach.

Don't know if she really is a good mom or just a cold manipulative bitch, but she loved MC's dad (Inanna stated that herself) and she's one fine bad bitch, our hero Mr. Vargas should consider making some renders of her too.(y)

Reactions: vmaks

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Whaaat ??:cry: We don't have the full pic here to judge her, I agree that she has some questionable methods to show her affection towards her son, but don't forget that he's supernatural being (demigod) not an average spoiled rich kid, and he has to deal with bitches like Inanna and fuck knows what other supernatural threats, maybe that's the right approach.

Don't know if she really is a good mom or just a cold manipulative bitch, but she loved MC's dad (Inanna stated that herself) and she's one fine bad bitch, our hero Mr. Vargas should consider making some renders of her too.(y)
Like I would trust Inanna's words at all. Nope, I want nothing to do with eve or inanna but to squash them and make them taste what they have dished out.

I'm probably in the minority but that's how I feel.

• Wow
Reactions: vmaks and Maviarab

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Nah, I share your opinion, IF she really is the cold bitch we think she is, both her and Inanna deserve it. Still, a couple renders of her and her booty won't do any harm, right ??;) We don't know if PixelsLab plans to make her "fuckable" or a LI, at least we have some quality fan made renders for "inspiration".:sneaky:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Like I would trust Inanna's words at all. Nope, I want nothing to do with eve or inanna but to squash them and make them taste what they have dished out.

You leave my Innana alone. if you start to play nicely....we shall not punish you...too harshly...when we remould the world together as we see fit ;)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
We are not a huge fan of fan art in the main thread. Please let us know if you would like this type of content and we will open a dedicated thread in the right section. Thanks

D

Deleted member 3027200

I do have a request/suggestion, please don't make a new game.
Usually Dev's who does that end the previous game too fast or abandoned completely. And I do think TIF has a potential and character depth that you need to concentrate your time on this itself.
Just a suggestion, and I wanted to let you know that.

Reactions: EraRamp

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Can't the midget bump into the big shark next update.? These small people give me the heebie-jeebies

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I mean otherwise this is a good game in my opinion. However when she shows up the finger hits jackhammer speed on "enter" A nice aunt would be good :)

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

I've always wanted to try making an animation where the light swirls around the character to see what it would look like. And now I just had a problem with the dialogs, so I decided to relax a little, and made this animation. It's nothing special, I just decided to put it on YouTube.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
the scene with maria in bar was so out of character for her. I mean though her marriage was dead for 6 years she never cheated on her husband. It would have been better if she still stood with her principle and not cheated in that flashback scene. just a nice conversation with her to make her know that nice people also exist in the world and she don't always have to be alone.

Those who say that she ultimately cheated in island, I remember eve saying that flower enhances emotions and also she acted strange after MC manipulated her during that massage.

Now those who say that MC has some kind of magic towards women, remember that it took MC 6 months to impress liv.

Reactions: HSHS1111

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
We don't know what the real version of that event was. It may well be the non-sex version was what happened and the sex version is us manipulating her. That "repair" scene has me the most puzzled. Maybe I missed some hints. Or maybe something got lost in translation but I hard time choosing "the right thing" in the first to sequences.

At the point of the island the divorce is under way. Even if it isn't through yet the relationship certainly is. I'd even go so far as to say the relationship died the moment her husband blackmailed her. She has strong loyalty to her family. So strong that Inanna doesn't consider her for priestess because she can't get Maria more loyal to herself. But Maria certainly doesn't consider her ex-husband as family anymore.

Iirc Eve said that having the blood is synonymous with polyamory. She said that in relation to the MC though. And he doesn't have the years of experience Maria has. And while Maria hasn't had any training, her ability to immediately leave Inannas dream puts her as fairly strong.

Reactions: Glooskabe

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
We don't know what the real version of that event was. It may well be the non-sex version was what happened and the sex version is us manipulating her. That "repair" scene has me the most puzzled. Maybe I missed some hints. Or maybe something got lost in translation but I hard time choosing "the right thing" in the first to sequences.

At the point of the island the divorce is under way. Even if it isn't through yet the relationship certainly is. I'd even go so far as to say the relationship died the moment her husband blackmailed her. She has strong loyalty to her family. So strong that Inanna doesn't consider her for priestess because she can't get Maria more loyal to herself. But Maria certainly doesn't consider her ex-husband as family anymore.

Iirc Eve said that having the blood is synonymous with polyamory. She said that in relation to the MC though. And he doesn't have the years of experience Maria has. And while Maria hasn't had any training, her ability to immediately leave Inannas dream puts her as fairly strong.
If he could actually manipulate someone so easily he should not have taken 6 months to impress Liv. I thought he could manipulate Maria just because of that flower and that massage.

At the beginning i thought she never cheated on her husband because it is wrong according to her principles and she's too loyal to her husband and her family despite of the falling marriage. That flashback sequence completely changed my thinking about her. It showed me that she did not cheat because every man she met just wanted to fuck her but she's willing to cheat if she finds a nice guy who respects her.

I am not trying to talk shit about Maria. she's my favorite LI in this game but this sequence actually changes a lot of things about her according to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: HSHS1111 and D-Vine

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
If he could actually manipulate someone so easily he should not have taken 6 months to impress Liv. I thought he could manipulate Maria just because of that flower and that massage.

At the beginning i thought she never cheated on her husband because it is wrong according to her principles and she's too loyal to her husband and her family despite of the falling marriage. That flashback sequence completely changed my thinking about her. It showed me that she did not cheat because every man she met just wanted to fuck her but she's willing to cheat if she finds a nice guy who respects her.

I am not trying to talk shit about Maria. she's my favorite LI in this game but this sequence actually changes a lot of things about her according to me.
Well that marriage was dead in the water the moment that asshole started to blackmail her so you can't really blame her for cheating on the SOB.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well that marriage was dead in the water the person that asshole started to blackmail her so you can't really blame her for cheating on the SOB.
if you put it that way, she should have divorced her husband. when someone cheats in a marriage that person not only cheats the partner but also the whole family. I know that katie suggested her some men to date but i am sure she wanted her to divorce and then date someone. If the husband also has been fucking around then sure it's right for maria to do the same.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
if you put it that way, she should have divorced her husband. when someone cheats in a marriage that person not only cheats the partner but also the whole family. I know that katie suggested her some men to date but i am sure she wanted her to divorce and then date someone. If the husband also has been fucking around then sure it's right for maria to do the same.
Well the blackmail was holding her back. She did file for divorce eventually. That was the first "shard" when repairing her mind. We don't know too many details but the husband was threatening to do something to her children. My guess is threaten to put Katie into an institution for the assault on him. So she waited until her daughters were of age since at that point his options what to do to them became limited and the most contention would be the company. She was willing to give it up but Eve gave the the chip to turn it around.

Timeline wise the divorce filing would be somewhere between her meeting with Eve and coming to the island. We don't know when exactly the bar event took place but imho it's fairly likely to be earlier.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes