VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
PixelsLab First of all don't stress you and take your time. Health should always be your top priority.

You wrote that you work 8h per day sitting on a computer and then go home. So I assume you are not working from your home (because of corona).
Have you talked with your employer about your health issues? In the company I work for it's possible to get an electronic adjustable desk which allows you to switch between a sitting and a standing working position. If your doctors advice is to sit less, maybe this is something to conider since you can work without sitting down.
If it helps and you can afford one maybe it's worth to get one for yourself at home, too.

Thanks for your amazing game

Reactions: PixelsLab and vmaks

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
definitely take a break, even if it will cost you some subscriptions (many people will stick by you if you explain properly and set a future date to which you will reassess and see if you can work out a schedule to get some work done.

Reactions: PixelsLab and vmaks

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
View attachment 915401

I feel really bad. My back hurts a lot. I'm on sick leave now. I won't be online for 4 days. If there is an operation, I will write in advance.

The update is not ready. It's my fault, I relaxed too much, and I wasn't really doing updates, but testing different things. Excuse me. If there is no operation, I will release the update on December 5-10.

Health to you
Pal, I feel for you. I broke a vertebra 2 years ago and my back isn't the same anymore since then. Take care.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

think.png
Hello!

The update is almost complete, all that remains is to check the Russian text, send for translation, check the translation and prepare the title page of the chapter. A lot of work, actually! But this no longer depends on me.

And I had such an idea. If I still didn't have time to release the update in November, can I prepare a much larger update in December? Well, that is, to release it not now, but in 2 weeks. But already a more complete version, with a normal ending, with a pastel scene, with animations.

For me, of course, it is more profitable to release several updates. The more often the updates are, the more people see the game. But I feel that many will be disappointed with this update. And I would like to please you. Well, I also want to release something more complete.

I myself am not sure what to do, so I ask for your opinion. So please post it!

At the expense of health.

I feel better, but at the end of the day I don't feel very well. Plus a lot of time to go to rest. Thank you for your interest! <3

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020

View attachment 931321
Hello!

The update is almost complete, all that remains is to check the Russian text, send for translation, check the translation and prepare the title page of the chapter. A lot of work, actually! But this no longer depends on me.

And I had such an idea. If I still didn't have time to release the update in November, can I prepare a much larger update in December? Well, that is, to release it not now, but in 2 weeks. But already a more complete version, with a normal ending, with a pastel scene, with animations.

For me, of course, it is more profitable to release several updates. The more often the updates are, the more people see the game. But I feel that many will be disappointed with this update. And I would like to please you. Well, I also want to release something more complete.

I feel better, but at the end of the day I don't feel very well. Plus a lot of time to go to rest. Thank you for your interest! <3
health comes first.. pick the alternative that gives you better health conditions.

Reactions: vmaks
D

Deleted member 3027200

View attachment 931321
Hello!

Hope you are doing well, and health is more important.
But it's already December, so why mention November again?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Let me be a little harsh. You gotta to do what is best for you. Anyone whining about length of an update or frequency are both annoying and frustrating. If you make more money releasing a smaller one please for you own good do it. Anyone can wait for two updates if it has to be a certain length for them to be satisfied.

This is total selfish advice I will admit because I want you to continue making this and hopefully others as well and quite frankly that won't happen unless its enjoyable and adds to your life in some way or another.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020

Invest in a good massage ball the big one with spike, never had back pain since i bought one years ago since i sit all day on the computer also, you can sit on it, lie on it, bounce on it, roll forward backward sideways while still typing. You can even punch it when angered instead of punching the screen :devilish:

Reactions: vmaks

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
wallpaper90p.jpg

Today I turned 30. Now I'm quite an adult!

Well, now my third decade has come to an end. It's even surprising that I survived, with my luck! But I'm still here - with you, which is terribly happy. Thank you for supporting me this year. Hopefully the decade will be productive.

P.S. An update is being prepared. There is about 20-25% of the work left.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 942370

MEGA

Well, now my third decade has come to an end. It's even surprising that I survived, with my luck! But I'm still here - with you, which is terribly happy. Thank you for supporting me this year. Hopefully the decade will be productive.

Happy birthday. Remember when I was 30....was a while ago now haha. Try enjoy the day fella ;)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
View attachment 942370

MEGA

If you wish really, really hard, maybe they'll become real girls for you! :love::love::love::sneaky::whistle::coffee:

Reactions: SuperLYC

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 942370

MEGA

Thank you for the gift on your birthday :love: here's to many more :)

Joda_

Oct 13, 2017
Happy birthday!
С днюхой! Счастья, Удачи и Здоровья! Имея три эти составляющие остальное само прилипнет ;)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
View attachment 942370

MEGA

Damn, those are some mighty tasty looking toppings there. :whistle::giggle::p

Happy birthday.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
It's good that the Dev is now swapping between the two scenarios. (the island and the city) maybe I'm the only one but I really wish the MC could leave the island when he meets the agreed time to be there agreed by his mother, because the same scenario is boring me a bit. .. But I don't think that's going to happen because apparently this mysterious girl (the girl with short hair, who I previously thought was the MC's sister? Idk why) and Liv are going to go to the island? Let's see how everything unfolds apart from that I have no complaints. Great work Dev keep it up

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes