VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's good that the Dev is now swapping between the two scenarios. (the island and the city) maybe I'm the only one but I really wish the MC could leave the island when he meets the agreed time to be there agreed by his mother, because the same scenario is boring me a bit. .. But I don't think that's going to happen because apparently this mysterious girl (the girl with short hair, who I previously thought was the MC's sister? Idk why) and Liv are going to go to the island? Let's see how everything unfolds apart from that I have no complaints. Great work Dev keep it up
I thought she was dead, or atleast I got that feeling somehow. Also I'd be surprised is the mc makes it off that island alive. But that's just my thoughts... I've been wrong a lot :)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I thought she was dead, or atleast I got that feeling somehow. Also I'd be surprised is the mc makes it off that island alive. But that's just my thoughts... I've been wrong a lot :)
I think the MC will get off the island alive. However, who'll be with him, the state everyone will be in and how damaged the island will be is a different matter.

May 1, 2020
View attachment 921545

MEGA

Hello everyone!

I promised to write a post today, here it is. I will tell you right away, I will write briefly, since I can be at the computer for a limited time, and I have spent my limit for today.

About the disease.

For those who don't know, I've had very serious spinal problems for over a year now because I work 8 hours at the computer and then go home and continue to sit at the computer making a game. To be more precise, I have a problem with the lumbar spine.

I was already used to living with this disease, but now I have problems with the thoracic and cervical spine. In General, there is little good. And the problem is that it's essentially untreated. The doctors advised me to sit at the computer less, buy a new mattress and pillow, go to the pool, gym and massage, etc. (Although for some reason they did not say how I should pay for all this if I can't sit at the computer)

I don't know what to do yet. I think I should make an exact schedule for how long I can work and follow it. There are no other ideas yet. Don't worry, I'm not going to quit working on the game, and I'm working on an update right now! Speaking of which.

P.S. While I was under the drip, I dreamed of such a nurse. My dream didn't come true, but at least I'll make you happy. <3
Some thoughts regarding alleviating your problems.
- Use standing desk in office/home. Since your mother tongue is Russian I believe you are able to access so check their offerings
+ other option include changing your seating arrangement: both require some time to adjust, so I recommend using them with regular chair first, then increase the time you are using them.
- Kneeling chair - example:
- Use big yoga/sitting ball (this may be the last solution) or invest(get your boss to) in ergonomic chair like (please do not take this as an endorsement to buy this model , I use this one for my back problems, since I bought it cheap when software company went bankrupt) like Herman Miller Aeron, or some similar
+ take walking breaks around the office when possible
+ exercise - bend over and touch your toes with your fingers - keep in that position 15+ secs; lay down on your back on flat hard surface, stretch your hand above/behind your head

hope some of this helps, it did for me

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
While we have some choices in how we treat the girls, the story itself is very "kinetic novel." How we leave the island in the end, for me, is less important than if that "how" is determined by us the player (e.g. helping Inanna vs screwing Inanna over) rather than a singular pre-determined path.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
While we have some choices in how we treat the girls, the story itself is very "kinetic novel." How we leave the island in the end, for me, is less important than if that "how" is determined by us the player (e.g. helping Inanna vs screwing Inanna over) rather than a singular pre-determined path.
:ROFLMAO: "screwing Inanna over"

The way I see it is:
Being Inanna's puppet vs Ending the manipulative Bitch.

But everyone is different:)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Love this game, but in my opinion, I find that there's way too much dialogue, but then again, it's only my opinion, to each their own ;) and Merry Christmas to you too PixelsLab, great game and keep up the good work

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
ch07.jpg

Hey! Hello everyone!

I promised to write a post about the update yesterday, but it turned out that I managed to release the update itself earlier. I hope you will enjoy it even more.

About the update.
What new?

• 246 images
  • 9500 words
  • 2 big animations (476 frames)
I think it's worth starting with the fact that I myself did not know what this update would be. While working on it, I saw an opportunity to improve the plot, and I took this opportunity. I won't spoiler, you'll understand what I'm talking about when you play. But because I switched scenes, I had to spend a lot of time looking for the right things, like hair, clothes, surroundings, and so on. It took a very long time.

But I think it was worth it. I hope you enjoy it. Personally, I am happy with the update. Although it could have been a little bigger… But it's better than a rush and a lot of mistakes, right?

About the translation.

My English editor's computer broke down and he can't finish checking the translation, so I checked the last third of the text. And as you know, I'm not very good at English.(very bad) This situation is entirely my fault. Excuse me. I should have started looking for a replacement as soon as I found out about the computer breakdown. I promise, in January I will try to solve this problem.

Plans for the next update.

I want to take a short break until January 2nd
. I have pains again due to long work at the computer. I want to rest for a few days, take a walk, if you don't mind. In addition, due to the end of the year, a lot of problems have accumulated at work that urgently need to be addressed. But I will continue to make content for patrons. I'll just spend an hour or two a day on it. And on January 2, I'll be back to work. I have something to please you in the next update.

It seems that this is all that I wanted to tell you. I really look forward to your opinion on the update. Seriously, if you write your opinion, I'll be super happy! And it really helps the development of the game.

I will still write a New Year's post with plans for 2021. Either 31 or 1.

Thanks for the support!!!

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
thanks for the update.
question:
what's your native language, and do you write the game in your native language or directly in English?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Enjoy your well deserved break and thanks for the new release, but I have a question for you.
Do you charge your patrons per update or per month? Don't answer if you don't want to, but I wanted to know if in case I was interested in supporting you.
Thanks again and relax a bit PixelsLab ;)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This part here is surreal, the way he makes the water move the way he does is unbelievable, I've never seen that before in any game, PixelsLab is a fucking genius ;)

For some reason, I can't post the screenshot, it mentions a server error, sorry guy's :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is the screenshot I was talking about :)

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

What new?
  • 246 images
  • 9500 words
Please, if you have any problems with saves or anything else, write to me.
Many
thanks for the support!
Many thanks to Glooskabe
and Dunduk for editing text!
Что нового?
  • 246 изображения
  • 9500 слов
  • 2 больших анимации (476 кадра)
Пожалуйста, если у вас будут проблемы с сейвами или ещё с чем-то, напишите мне.
Большое
спасибо за поддержку!
Большое спасибо Glooskabe
и Dunduk за редактирование текста!

What new?
  • 246 images
  • 9500 words
Please, if you have any problems with saves or anything else, write to me.
Many
thanks for the support!
Many thanks to Glooskabe
and Dunduk for editing text!
Что нового?
  • 246 изображения
  • 9500 слов
  • 2 больших анимации (476 кадра)
Пожалуйста, если у вас будут проблемы с сейвами или ещё с чем-то, напишите мне.
Большое
спасибо за поддержку!
Большое спасибо Glooskabe
и Dunduk за редактирование текста!

Last edited:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
There is somethin I don't understand. The story tells it like you're stranded on an island but in the pictures you're at a pool, a gym and some other things. What is it now? And is there really mind control in this game?

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes