VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There is somethin I don't understand. The story tells it like you're stranded on an island but in the pictures you're at a pool, a gym and some other things. What is it now? And is there really mind control in this game?
You do realize some islands have hotels, pools and gyms and other things... mind control is shown in the vn yes.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.6.5] [PixelsLab] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.63 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.61 GB

Compressed PC Size: 331.7 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 315.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor ENG v0.6.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Sorry to ask, I just played the first update, and hoped to have more content to download again.
I decided to take a look now, I used unren to take a look at the images before I started playing,
and I come across this image, is this the MC (bald)? I took a look at the other images, even with hair, he looked different.
"Sorry, the server won't let me put his image on."

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Sorry to ask, I just played the first update, and hoped to have more content to download again.
I decided to take a look now, I used unren to take a look at the images before I started playing,
and I come across this image, is this the MC (bald)? I took a look at the other images, even with hair, he looked different.
Yes, that's him. This is part of the plot. Previously, he had lighter skin due to the fact that he had not been in the sun for a long time.
I have a render where the main character is almost 19 and 15 years old. In my opinion, it describes well how the character has changed over these 4 years. But damn, the server is down. :(

Reactions: Real Kreten

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

English PC Google MEGA MAC Google MEGA
Русская ПК Google MEGA MAC Google MEGA
What new?
  • 246 images
  • 9500 words
  • 2 big animations (476 frames)
Please, if you have any problems with saves or anything else, write to me.
Many
thanks for the support!
Many thanks to Glooskabe
and Dunduk for editing text!
Что нового?
  • 246 изображения
  • 9500 слов
  • 2 больших анимации (476 кадра)
Пожалуйста, если у вас будут проблемы с сейвами или ещё с чем-то, напишите мне.
Большое
спасибо за поддержку!
Большое спасибо Glooskabe
и Dunduk за редактирование текста!
English PC
Google MEGA MAC Google MEGA
Русская ПК Google MEGA MAC Google MEGA
What new?
  • 246 images
  • 9500 words
  • 2 big animations (476 frames)
Please, if you have any problems with saves or anything else, write to me.
Many
thanks for the support!
Many thanks to Glooskabe
and Dunduk for editing text!
Что нового?
  • 246 изображения
  • 9500 слов
  • 2 больших анимации (476 кадра)
Пожалуйста, если у вас будут проблемы с сейвами или ещё с чем-то, напишите мне.
Большое
спасибо за поддержку!
Большое спасибо Glooskabe
и Dunduk за редактирование текста!
Remove links to my file hosting - Google, MEGA. Due to the heavy load, my files can be blocked.

Reactions: assman1337

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, that's him. This is part of the plot. Previously, he had lighter skin due to the fact that he had not been in the sun for a long time.
I have a render where the main character is almost 19 and 15 years old. In my opinion, it describes well how the character has changed over these 4 years. But damn, the server is down. :(
I had already talked to you in private, and you told me that you wouldn't have NTR in that game (my girl fucking another girl, I don't care), but when I saw this image I thought,
another developer who went to the dark side of the force.
Making it very clear that I have nothing against NTR,
if it's in the game, I just don't play,
Bad is when they add, when the game is well in advance.
But thanks for responding, there are some images that I loved.

Reactions: PixelsLab

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Ah we so we finally get her name: Teagan. It was good to learn about her and about Michael's past too. How he learned to become a better person. Should also calm dream Alice down a bit more. Still we know from previously that they went on to at least become fuckbuddies if not more. And then he becomes angry when he thinks of her so she must have done something later. Did she fall back into drugs? I can see the guys Michael killed being some of the drug dealers Teagan sweet-talked. Maybe even someone who has it out for Michael for what he did during his drug days. Probably not the lowest dealer but someone a bit higher up the criminal chain that is still pissed he didn't get his RiO back then. Where they using Teagan to get to him maybe?
I wonder if she'll make it to the island or if she stays a thing of the past. We know Liv is on her way but it didn't look to me like she's taking her along (I could be wrong of course). She doesn't strike me as the resourceful type to get there on her own which would leave Eve taking her. Unlikely but given that Eve has been keeping tabs on her son she most likely knows about her. She might just take her for the effect it would have on Michael. Also she fits the "interesting people" mold that would normally be allowed on the island.

I bet Michael thinks he was so clever throwing Alice's lie detector off like that. But I can already see it coming back to bite him. As soon as Alice is again confident in her ability to read his aura her perfect memory will do the rest. Bonus points if Maria is present when the realization hits her.

It's from a backstory in the past where he shaved his head.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Hi PixelsLab

It's great to see you continuing this story. (y)

While I needed some time to get into the story at the beginning, even skipped one update or two :whistle:, for me the story got better with every new update and now I'm really looking forward to how the story unfolds since the last half of them.

I also really liked the current update.
Overall your game is one of those I look forward to new updates with the most. :love:

It combines beautiful renders, gorgeous girls (without humongous tits!) with distinct and interesting personalities (this also got better with more updates to round them out), nice English (I read about your problems with translators, and it's great that it at least paid off, resulting in a nice flow when reading), and last but not least a really interesting and unique storyline.

Damn you for making this such a good game/story/experience altogether.
How am I supposed to choose in the end and kick some of the girls to the curb?
Although I like my meaningful choices in VNs, I somehow hope I just don't have to choose because you have an ending in your mind that does them all justice.

I wish you all the best going forward, and all the success with your game that you deserve.
Hopefully between some relaxation, your work environment, and the tips a lot of people posted on here you'll also be able to better your health situation!

May 2021 be better for you than 2020 was.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Hi PixelsLab

It's great to see you continuing this story. (y)

While I needed some time to get into the story at the beginning, even skipped one update or two :whistle:, for me the story got better with every new update and now I'm really looking forward to how the story unfolds since the last half of them.

I also really liked the current update.
Overall your game is one of those I look forward to new updates with the most. :love:

It combines beautiful renders, gorgeous girls (without humongous tits!) with distinct and interesting personalities (this also got better with more updates to round them out), nice English (I read about your problems with translators, and it's great that it at least paid off, resulting in a nice flow when reading), and last but not least a really interesting and unique storyline.

Damn you for making this such a good game/story/experience altogether.
How am I supposed to choose in the end and kick some of the girls to the curb?
Although I like my meaningful choices in VNs, I somehow hope I just don't have to choose because you have an ending in your mind that does them all justice.

I wish you all the best going forward, and all the success with your game that you deserve.
Hopefully between some relaxation, your work environment, and the tips a lot of people posted on here you'll also be able to better your health situation!

May 2021 be better for you than 2020 was.
Whoa! Thanks a lot for the review! I am very glad and proud that you liked it!
Yes, I have several endings for each girl. And not just individually. :whistle: I really hope that I can show you these finals.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ah we so we finally get her name: Teagan. It was good to learn about her and about Michael's past too. How he learned to become a better person. Should also calm dream Alice down a bit more. Still we know from previously that they went on to at least become fuckbuddies if not more. And then he becomes angry when he thinks of her so she must have done something later. Did she fall back into drugs? I can see the guys Michael killed being some of the drug dealers Teagan sweet-talked. Maybe even someone who has it out for Michael for what he did during his drug days. Probably not the lowest dealer but someone a bit higher up the criminal chain that is still pissed he didn't get his RiO back then. Where they using Teagan to get to him maybe?
I wonder why so many people are forgetful that the MC is a mad semigod in fact.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes