VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
She doesn't have to be forgiven about anything. When a woman doesn't want you to cross a line, you don't cross it. Period.

She's got problems and he's smart enough to understand it and how to deal with her, I guess.

Anyway, we shouldn't forget that their behaviour is being influenced by Inanna.
Are you really making excuses for toxic behavior that's way too common in todays society? :KEK:
You get an A for effort but No lol
Mc should sacrifice Katie to Cthulhu and just take Alice(maybe the mom too) and run

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
What do you guys think happened to/with Teagan character ? Any thoughts ?
Well, I'm thinking she's the reason he went "full ham" on those assholes attracting the attention of the police and getting himself sent to the island in the first place. He seems to have decent self-control so whatever sparked that outburst can't have been good. He feels like he's let Liv down, and we know that Liv is/was protective of Teagan. He's not happy about being on the island, but he accepts his fate which suggests that whatever Teagan's situation, he seems to feel like he can't do much about it. (If he thought she needed saving, I think he would be much less willing to wait out his time calmly.)

I've become kind of jaded and pessimistic in my old age, but all of this doesn't seem to be suggestive of a "good end" for Teagan. Hope I'm wrong 'cause she's a cutie!

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Well, I'm thinking she's the reason he went "full ham" on those assholes attracting the attention of the police and getting himself sent to the island in the first place. He seems to have decent self-control so whatever sparked that outburst can't have been good. He feels like he's let Liv down, and we know that Liv is/was protective of Teagan. He's not happy about being on the island, but he accepts his fate which suggests that whatever Teagan's situation, he seems to feel like he can't do much about it. (If he thought she needed saving, I think he would be much less willing to wait out his time calmly.)

I've become kind of jaded and pessimistic in my old age, but all of this doesn't seem to be suggestive of a "good end" for Teagan. Hope I'm wrong 'cause she's a cutie!
I am think that maybe she was with those guys to pay her debts or something and they were making her deal drugs and/or forcing her to do stuff(if ntr is there)
Or She never did gave up on drug dealing(though not using herself) and maybe harm her in a very bad way
What do you guys think?

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
wallpaper93p.jpg

Thank you for being with me this year. Without your support, I would not have been able to continue this story.

I wish you happiness, health and, probably, peace of mind. After this year, we deserve a little peace of mind.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Happy New Year to you! Just started this game, at ch 4, and love it! PLEASE tell me Alice (best girl) is a love interest (lewd scenes)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Alice creeps me out with her big eyes. But I'm not into loli. And sure you can say Teagan is 18, you can also say she's a 100yo vampire, that doesn't make her not a loli physically

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Alice creeps me out with her big eyes. But I'm not into loli. And sure you can say Teagan is 18, you can also say she's a 100yo vampire, that doesn't make her not a loli physically
And and your point is?

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, I just got through the fight scene between Katie and MC (still playing, just took time out to type this) and, dammit! Katie has now tied Alice for best girl....... (IMHO).

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
OK, I just got through the fight scene between Katie and MC (still playing, just took time out to type this) and, dammit! Katie has now tied Alice for best girl....... (IMHO).
As much as I love Katie, I still think Maria is best girl and Liv is "making her move"! Honestly, we should all just try to emulate our benevolent overlord, PixelsLab , and love them all! :love:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
So, a question for the veterans. How many updates are usually required for a chapter to finish? The changelog is not much help here, that's all I am saying.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes