VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well, There Does NOT seem to be any 'stated' Changelog's for V6 & V6.5.
- V6 to My understanding Is upgraded Renders & some 'housekeeping'.
(No storyline progress).
- V6.5 seems to be 'pirated' (according to Pixelslab, v6.5 Should Not have been released yet)??

Also curious,... Chapter 6: "The End" - Does this Mean that "Intox Flavor" Is almost Completed??

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Because the MC was bald? :p (just joking )

Anyway... I want to see our cutie Alice asking the MC: "please, drop your pants, too: I wanna draw your wiener" in the next update :sneaky:
Yes, it would be a shame If MC does not get a chance to 'be with' Alice (outside of Alice's 'Dream')
also, the storyline no longer bothers to follow-up on Alice's Quest/task to find out about MC's dreams/memories.

D

Deleted member 1939093

Well, There Does NOT seem to be any 'stated' Changelog's for V6 & V6.5.
- V6 to My understanding Is upgraded Renders & some 'housekeeping'.
(No storyline progress).
- V6.5 seems to be 'pirated' (according to Pixelslab, v6.5 Should Not have been released yet)??

Also curious,... Chapter 6: "The End" - Does this Mean that "Intox Flavor" Is almost Completed??
IIRC the dev has planned to finish the story in 20 or so chapters

Reactions: Shelscott50

Gee2

Jun 23, 2020
great update. i like all these stories.
"even you coudn´t live on the streets" makes me remember, for my self it was never hard, but i have seen how it was for many others. Than his "Yoga" knowledge and occult part, i love it. I hope it gives more options than two, but as before you will surprise us.

Reactions: PixelsLab

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Nice update again.
Have made some changes, mostly in making it more conversation like
Removed hardcopy of names and made them variables, and made 1 timing change.
Have a good a healthy 2021...

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
this person can write so damn well... i don't care about the scenes anymore... it's literally the only game, where i don't skip. Never. It has some old Bioware feeling to it. Just feels real.
i tottaly agree the story is so well written its crazy
this is my favorite game now

Reactions: Cojke1996

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm surprised the mc forgave Katie so fast and making dirty jokes like he didn't learn the first time. :KEK:
She doesn't have to be forgiven about anything. When a woman doesn't want you to cross a line, you don't cross it. Period.

She's got problems and he's smart enough to understand it and how to deal with her, I guess.

Anyway, we shouldn't forget that their behaviour is being influenced by Inanna.

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
I've seen the trend nowadays on some VN that they try to make them dramatic or tragic but the MC is a doofus or "NICE GUY" and it all falls apart to just have something engaging I guess. In this update you have nailed it again with an interesting take on MC's behavior towards given situation just because it's more realistic than what we are presented in this entertainment. Maybe I am biased because the MC really resonates with me, we just know how to play the "game" so to say :)

Reactions: vmaks and PixelsLab

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Iirc she crossed that line herself and then freaked out. But they had the match in the morning after which they made up. That's the reason Katie is currently so exhausted.

Reactions: PixelsLab
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes