VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I guess some people forgot that Maria & her girls' attraction towards the MC has been sped up by his powers (unwillingly), by Inanna (intentionally) and by Eve too (maybe).

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well the blackmail was holding her back. She did file for divorce eventually. That was the first "shard" when repairing her mind. We don't know too many details but the husband was threatening to do something to her children. My guess is threaten to put Katie into an institution for the assault on him. So she waited until her daughters were of age since at that point his options what to do to them became limited and the most contention would be the company. She was willing to give it up but Eve gave the the chip to turn it around.

Timeline wise the divorce filing would be somewhere between her meeting with Eve and coming to the island. We don't know when exactly the bar event took place but imho it's fairly likely to be earlier.
He did not force her to stay with him by blackmailing her. he just wanted youngest daughter to be locked and the reason he gave was that he did not want the younger daughter to become like katie. Maria just stayed with him for the sack of her kids. as you said bar event took place earlier it was wrong from her part to cheat even if a nice man treats her with respect. It's wrong until and unless her husband is also fucking around. She did not have enough courage to divorce him and it was eve who made her to go for divorce. just because maria's husband isn't loving her does not mean adultery can be justified. get rid of the husband and do whatever.

why live in a relationship where one is not happy? see, maria is not completely wrong here. she wanted love, care and well...sex. The way she got those things is what wrong here. she's definitely wrong here.

I don't think there's any explanation that can make me understand that she was completely loyal to her family. one nice man spoke to her for few hours and she's like "let us continue our conversation in the room".

I guess some people forgot that Maria & her girls' attraction towards the MC has been sped up by his powers (unwillingly), by Inanna (intentionally) and by Eve too (maybe).
I guess some people forgot that the incident is question is a memory from her past and there was no influence of Innana, island etc in that past.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
why live in a relationship where one is not happy? see, maria is not completely wrong here. she wanted love, care and well...sex. The way she got those things is what wrong here. she's definitely wrong here.

I don't think there's any explanation that can make me understand that she was completely loyal to her family. one nice man spoke to her for few hours and she's like "let us continue our conversation in the room".
You realize that the only part of that scene that was a memory was where she shot down the guy who tried to pick her up, right? The rest of the scene is the MC's doing as he's trying to repair her mind. You can argue her subconscious was willing, but cheating requires actual action not just thought or fantasy.

Regarding her husband blackmailing her, I recall something like that as well although I can't pinpoint the exact scene at the moment. She talks about her husband having information about her that she didn't want made public that he used to wrest control of her company away from her. I'm pretty sure it went beyond Katie fucking him up.

Reactions: Real Kreten

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
played 0.6 after 0.5.6
was hoping to be more illuminating
still lots of suspense
hoping for more milf action in the future

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You realize that the only part of that scene that was a memory was where she shot down the guy who tried to pick her up, right? The rest of the scene is the MC's doing as he's trying to repair her mind. You can argue her subconscious was willing, but cheating requires actual action not just thought or fantasy.

Regarding her husband blackmailing her, I recall something like that as well although I can't pinpoint the exact scene at the moment. She talks about her husband having information about her that she didn't want made public that he used to wrest control of her company away from her. I'm pretty sure it went beyond Katie fucking him up.
I remember that Maria did some shit in the past and Katie's action was just icing on the cake. this gave her husband a strong reason to blackmail her. It was never mentioned if Maria was blackmailed to not divorce. if that's the case then her adultery can be partly justified.

If maria's husband is also fucking around then adultery is completely justified but if maria is forced by her husband to not break the marriage and also not giving her the love she want then adultery is partly justified.

I agree to your "her subconscious was willing, but cheating requires actual action not just thought or fantasy" justification though. If she acted on it because she thought it's a dream then it's okay.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0060_07.jpg

I feel really bad. My back hurts a lot. I'm on sick leave now. I won't be online for 4 days. If there is an operation, I will write in advance.

The update is not ready. It's my fault, I relaxed too much, and I wasn't really doing updates, but testing different things. Excuse me. If there is no operation, I will release the update on December 5-10.

Health to you

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
View attachment 915401

I feel really bad. My back hurts a lot. I'm on sick leave now. I won't be online for 4 days. If there is an operation, I will write in advance.

The update is not ready. It's my fault, I relaxed too much, and I wasn't really doing updates, but testing different things. Excuse me. If there is no operation, I will release the update on December 5-10.

Health to you
dude dont worry about it, your health always comes first no matter what.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 915401

Health to you
Take it easy and rest up Pixels.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PixelsLab

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 915401

Health to you
Dude take care of you. The one's that whine about updates need real lives anyway. I hope the best for you health wise

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 915401

Health to you
don't worry mate . hope for you A speed recovery (y)

• Red Heart

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
View attachment 915401

Health to you
yeah bad news and the worst thing with Pixel it already happened! Illness of the XXI century from a sedentary lifestyle, we wish him health.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hadgar

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 915401

Health to you
Take care of yourself. And damn Alice is a cutie. :love:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

Hi!

The surgery is not needed yet.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I read your messages from your phone from phone. It's very nice. I go back to work a little, but very carefully. I'll write a normal post the day after tomorrow. Now it is very scary to sit at the computer for a long time.

Thank you again! <3

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hi!

The surgery is not needed yet.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I read your messages from your phone from phone. It's very nice. I go back to work a little, but very carefully. I'll write a normal post the day after tomorrow. Now it is very scary to sit at the computer for a long time.

Thank you again! <3
Awesome news. Just take care of yourself. Life and health are precious.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks! Yes, I will try to organize my life so as not to develop the disease.
I wish you the very best with that. It may sound silly but your vn among others have helped me through some dark times. I hope you find something like that to help you as well :)
And thanks btw

• Red Heart

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
wallpaper89ap.jpg

Hello everyone!

I promised to write a post today, here it is. I will tell you right away, I will write briefly, since I can be at the computer for a limited time, and I have spent my limit for today.

About the disease.

For those who don't know, I've had very serious spinal problems for over a year now because I work 8 hours at the computer and then go home and continue to sit at the computer making a game. To be more precise, I have a problem with the lumbar spine.

I was already used to living with this disease, but now I have problems with the thoracic and cervical spine. In General, there is little good. And the problem is that it's essentially untreated. The doctors advised me to sit at the computer less, buy a new mattress and pillow, go to the pool, gym and massage, etc. (Although for some reason they did not say how I should pay for all this if I can't sit at the computer)

I don't know what to do yet. I think I should make an exact schedule for how long I can work and follow it. There are no other ideas yet. Don't worry, I'm not going to quit working on the game, and I'm working on an update right now! Speaking of which.

About the update.

To be honest, I am to blame for the delay in this update, not my illness. Due to the fact that I had a lot of time, I relaxed. At first, I experimented a lot and learned new things in Daz, and then I decided to change the plan for a new Chapter. If I just did what I had to do, I might have released an update by now. ☹

Plus, I'm sure a lot of people won't like this update because there are no bed scenes. At all. Yes, yes, I know. But what can I do? The bed scene looked very ridiculous at such a moment.

In short, I'm sure that half of my patrons will unsubscribe from me again. But this is probably fair. If you don't release content, you don't get help. But anyway, thanks a lot to everyone who supported me this month! For the first time in two and a half years I saw $ 1000 of support. It is very cool!

Okay, I'm going to rest, or there'll be problems again. Sorry again for another delay.

P.S. While I was under the drip, I dreamed of such a nurse. My dream didn't come true, but at least I'll make you happy. <3

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes