VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I would love to hire a team to help me so I can focus on the story and art, but with this level of support, I can't take care of myself. To be honest, I can't even pay for the translation of the next update until I receive payment for August.:oops:
Lucky for you, your editor/proofreader is willing to work for naked pictures of cartoon girls slightly sooner than everyone else! :cool:

#Winning :whistle::coffee:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
The first chapters are being redone at the same time as new updates are released.
I hope true what you say, because so far I'm not turn on by the text. I'm beginning only the story 'bringing bag to Alice room' and making sense of what I read his difficult I could go with out. :giggle:
I hope what you say is true, because so far reading is a big turn off. I'm still at the beginning of the story, the part where I bring Alice's bag to her room. Having to read multiple times just to make sense of the story is a difficulty I could go without.
Sorry for that I just had to replicate what's in the VN. In all seriousness I really hope it gets better.

Last edited:
Reactions: PixelsLab

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I haven't played since april 2021 and finished everything in 40-60 minutes. Ugh...guess smth went south with development. Shame. Still reckon it's extremely good product. GL, dev.

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0010_96.jpg

Hello everyone!

Have you played the update yet? Did you like it? I hope so.

The next update is about 70% ready. It will be released on August 15. Now updates will always be released on the 15th of each month. Unless, of course, nothing happens.

Now I am more or less confident in my abilities, because for the first time in several years I do not feel pain. As you remember, in February I took a three-month break to take care of my health, and I can finally enjoy the result. No, of course I have not completely healed and I will have to be treated for the rest of my life, but at least now I can work in peace. So I hope that soon I will catch up with what I lost due to illness.

On the other hand, there are also negative sides to this – I spent all my savings. It turned out that it is very expensive to treat. Who would have thought, right? I don't have money for food right now. And until I receive a payment from Patron in August, I don't even have $50 to transfer part of the update. But it's okay, I'm sure everything will get better soon. To be honest, I'm just really glad that I'm finally not in pain.

About editing the first chapter.
It is also 70% ready, and there is already a working version 0.0.7. I will continue working on the first chapter in early August, after I finish 0.8.8. I plan to release the first chapter for tests in September.

So far, this is all I wanted to write so far. There will be a separate post about the next update when it is ready. I think I'll write a couple more posts in the coming days. There are a few things I would like to discuss with you.

Thank you for your support and take care of your health! <3

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Too short update.
It was definitely a short, incremental update. It probably wouldn't have been released separately (and just rolled into the next update instead) except that it worked very well as a conclusion/coda to the previous update which I felt ended kind of abruptly...

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I have the same question, have the saves been broken or is only for the android port I'm using
None of my players had problems with saves. Might be a problem with the pirated version. Either from the previous one, or from the current one.
And I have never made an android version.

Reactions: vmaks and RaBuddy
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes