VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I finally took the time to play this game and the only thing I regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

There is nothing that hasn't been said about the story. It is tremendously fascinating. However, I must say that what interests me the most, as usual in my case, are the relationships with the girls. And, so far, I have no complaints either. Each one has her own rhythm and her own motivations.

If there is something that doesn't convince me is, sometimes, the MC. In some dialogues I think he is very pretentious, knowing exactly how the girls think, what they will do, what they won't do, etc. Personally I would like him to be more natural and less "methodical". Still, I think it all balances out quite well in the situations that throw him off balance. For example, with Inanna, where the MC knows practically nothing, tries to investigate but realizes that everything with her is more complex than it seems. And in situations like in that famous scene with Katie where she says she will scream. Situations that he can't predict or control and it shows that he doesn't have everything under control.

Still, I wish he was less pretentious. But, well, it is under my point of view.

That said, I have a question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for this review!!! Very, very motivating to work harder!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
this game is one of my favorite VN, I am seriously hoping that all the girls will be happy in a harem path, where even mothers and daughters pot their man first as it should be, and orgies can be natural... :D

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
NO HAREM PATH? i liked this game so far, even if sometimes there is really long and boriing text...but if there will be no harem it's a bit strange being MC a Blood carrier
What makes you think there won't be a harem path? :unsure:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm still not convinced the MC is even alive. He might have died in that filthy basement and is in some sort of afterlife.
It could be anything. The only things I'm totally sure are that:

1) Teagan is the ugliest name ever;

2) if I were MC I'd lock myself in a hotel room with the older sister and shag her like there's no future life on earth after that holiday week on the island.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes