VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.8.8] [PixelsLab] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.63GB
Repack size: 584MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2018
I need to sort out my life in general. I've been working part-time for the past month to pay my medical bills and pay back my debts instead of working on the update. Plus, I constantly keep my attention on the war, and it doesn't help to focus on the game.
life hack for anyone living stateside as my cousin works in hospital administration, tell them to lower the cost of the bill and it "could" get reduced up to like 65% off

also i fac reset my pc and forgot to keep renpy files, so if someone could drop me their save file from 8.5 id very much appreciate it
which is also weird bc some games save and others dont despite me fac reseting my pc frequently

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Man, 2 updates, and it still doesn't feel worthy to dl.
Love the game, don't mind waiting, I just hate to see this pop up among the latest updates and just see that I still have to wait at least another update to get a big enough chunk to make it worth playing.

No attack on the dev, development pace is what it is, and I don't pay for his work, so that's basically just my emotional reaction.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
life hack for anyone living stateside as my cousin works in hospital administration, tell them to lower the cost of the bill and it "could" get reduced up to like 65% off

also i fac reset my pc and forgot to keep renpy files, so if someone could drop me their save file from 8.5 id very much appreciate it
which is also weird bc some games save and others dont despite me fac reseting my pc frequently
I doubt that Pixelslab is in the US, I think he is a lot closer to the war.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I want to say that I hate manipulators/deceivers IRL, I had enough of that growing up and in my early 20s. So, at this point, to me at least, Eve and her associates are basically irredeemable to me.
To me she is in the same category as Lance .etc is in 'Powers That Be' and No Place Like home', basically it'd take some kind of miracle for me to not want to end them.

Reactions: operamini

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Any choices this update, so I know if I need to actually download this to update the walkthrough?

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
The type of game you need to let it stack before downloading, the render count per is so low that the last one I got was version 0.7 and I still feel like it's too early to get it again.

Reactions: botc76

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Wow, 2 updates and it felt really short.

Still, the story gets more and more interesting. Sigh.

Reactions: F1_V10

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay. I Have the previous version (8.6.5) saved on my laptop.
I CAN Either delete/remove previous version and DL 8.8 version, or
I Can DL the update Only, but I have No idea How to "Use it". Please Help.
(Will the "Multi Mod" be updated to 8.8 soon, as well??)
or will current 8.6 'multi mod' STILL work with 8.8 verion update?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay. I Have the previous version (8.6.5) saved on my laptop.
I CAN Either delete/remove previous version and DL 8.8 version, or
I Can DL the update Only, but I have No idea How to "Use it". Please Help.
(Will the "Multi Mod" be updated to 8.8 soon, as well??)
1. update only you copy game folder to *game* folder
2. replace all files
3. pray to some deity that it worked when starting game
4. soon is relative terms, could be today, tomorrow or next week.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
1. update only you copy game folder to *game* folder
2. replace all files
3. pray to some deity that it worked when starting game
4. soon is relative terms, could be today, tomorrow or next week.
So, Basically treat the update like a Mod, and place the "game" folder in the IF game folder.
(well, like GH, I have patience,... I have waited this long, so I could wait for the updated MM as well)
I, Generally, Do Not Like "Patches". make rule NOT To Use them! (would rather just DL updated 'full game' version)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, Basically treat the update like a Mod, and place the "game" folder in the IF game folder.
(well, like GH, I have patience,... I have waited this long, so I could wait for the updated MM as well)
I, Generally, Do Not Like "Patches". make rule NOT To Use them! (would rather just DL updated 'full game' version)
1. yep
2. same since once tried update only and didn't work and since then stick to full updates.

Reactions: Shelscott50
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes