VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
1. Download renpy for Mac.
2. Download PC version of any game into renpy folder and extract it.
3. Launch renpy, select the game under Projects, and click Launch Project.
4. Profit!
I love it when people without a MAC try to "troubleshoot it" for you. Not that simple, Slick. the Renpy for Mac software no longer runs on my iOS. How about supplying a MAC version?

Jun 2, 2022
I love it when people without a MAC try to "troubleshoot it" for you. Not that simple, Slick. the Renpy for Mac software no longer runs on my iOS. How about supplying a MAC version?
I have a Mac. I have several Macs. I have no windows boxes. I never have had a windows box. I tried offering a self-service alternative that would allow you to enjoy the new release game. I'm sorry it wasn't an encyclopedic guide to running renpy on every possible MacOS hardware or software combination. Oh, wait, I'm not sorry.

By the by, iOS is iPads/iPhones. MacOS is Macs. You don't even seem to know what it is you're running. I hope you figure it out someday.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The model is fine. Can't remember if their ages have been spelled out but from the story Liv should be older than him so it fits.
me neither but yea she should be few years older.

ios or macos? anyways if dev or that who leaked game doesn't provide actual mac version then not much can be done, there are some who make mac versions but don't remember who those are (you can try asking on other subforums (like under development), you can also try playing game with renpysdk for mac but then you need to find exact sdk version to match with game.

Reactions: Calyps0

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I have a Mac. I have several Macs. I have no windows boxes. I never have had a windows box. I tried offering a self-service alternative that would allow you to enjoy the new release game. I'm sorry it wasn't an encyclopedic guide to running renpy on every possible MacOS hardware or software combination. Oh, wait, I'm not sorry.

By the by, iOS is iPads/iPhones. MacOS is Macs. You don't even seem to know what it is you're running. I hope you figure it out someday.
I wouldn't hold my breath on that... What a pity I was thinking of sharing my Mac version of the game, but now that we don't know if it will run on his machine I can't honestly put it on the thread, I wouldn't want to cause him problems....

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
View attachment 2052830
IMO Liv and MC looking like Mother and Son and not like Girlfriend and Boyfriend.......I think the Charactermodel for the MC is a bad choice. He looks not manly enough to be with such a woman. I'm very interestet in what think the other players about this ???

I like the game so far. It has a........interesting story, a little slow pace, but interesting. And good graphics also. The girls are all very nice/beautiful. My favorite is naturally Katie. So far, very good work, PixelsLab !
Looking really forward to the next update !
she is like 26-27 and supposed to be a army veteran, he is a magic barely 18 year old that unconsciously changes his body to look more "human".
so imo it all fits perfectly well.
and she doesn't look old, she is just a big booty latina, and its great.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018

ios or macos? anyways if dev or that who leaked game doesn't provide actual mac version then not much can be done, there are some who make mac versions but don't remember who those are (you can try asking on other subforums (like under development), you can also try playing game with renpysdk for mac but then you need to find exact sdk version to match with game.
got it. I meant mac OS

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018

MAC OS is what I meant. I appreciate the help then but that program doesnt work...

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
View attachment 2052830
IMO Liv and MC looking like Mother and Son and not like Girlfriend and Boyfriend.......I think the Charactermodel for the MC is a bad choice. He looks not manly enough to be with such a woman. I'm very interestet in what think the other players about this ???

I like the game so far. It has a........interesting story, a little slow pace, but interesting. And good graphics also. The girls are all very nice/beautiful. My favorite is naturally Katie. So far, very good work, PixelsLab !
Looking really forward to the next update !
Makeup and almost any 18+ girl will be a woman.
But boys will be boys

Reactions: cate.archer

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
The model is fine. Can't remember if their ages have been spelled out but from the story Liv should be older than him so it fits.
It's not the model I criticise. She looks fantastic ! But, I know, this is a game and not RL, but IMO it doesn't fit that a 26 year old hooks up with a 18 year old. Especially in a dialogue was sayed 'they are for many years together'. That doesn't fit in my opinion. And only that was, what I meant.
Yeah, but I think nevertheless, this two fit's not together. Optically and especially in terms of age.
He's 18, and she's late 20s IIRC.
I got that.
she is like 26-27 and supposed to be a army veteran, he is a magic barely 18 year old that unconsciously changes his body to look more "human".
so imo it all fits perfectly well.
and she doesn't look old, she is just a big booty latina, and its great
Yes, she looks NOT old. Only in comparsion to the MC.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Makeup and almost any 18+ girl will be a woman.
But boys will be boys
Yes,that is clear for me. But a late 20s is so much attached to a child ? Maybe later in the story we'll get a decent explanation as to why that is.
The model for the MC is also good looking, but much too young for the story. Oncemore: He looks not manly enough to be with such a woman.
The whole story itself is fantastic and very entertaining. That I have not criticised. Also the graphics and the animations. Very, very good !

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Yes,that is clear for me. But a late 20s is so much attached to a child ?
Never had experience with women 5-10-15 years older? This is a common case... so to speak :coffee:
And not a child, that's for sure) More over there can be no complaints about the scenes of the game with their participation)

~~~~~
I haven't played in a long time, so I don't have the motivation to discuss further :geek:
It just seemed like a weird question. There is nothing special here.

Reactions: Ilhares

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Never had experience with women 5-10-15 years older? This is a common case... so to speak :coffee:
And not a child, that's for sure) More over there can be no complaints about the scenes of the game with their participation)

~~~~~
I haven't played in a long time, so I don't have the motivation to discuss further :geek:
It just seemed like a weird question. There is nothing special here.
In RL I once had such an experience...
With child I meant, if they were 'many years' together, and now the MC is 18, MC was a child many years ago, right ?
And I don't think this question is weird. I was only interested in the opinions of other players, that is all.
The game itself is great, for sure. And I hope very much, the dev decides to go on, and not to stop the game as in a post above mentioned.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update besides short, at least had some content and funnies.

any1 have scrshot where all 4 are together?

Reactions: vmaks
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes