VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Are you serious now? They take everyone. Everyone! Without parsing. And sent immediately to the front. Training 3 days. At the same time give rusty guns. There is no "partial" mobilization. This is just a beautiful phrase that only the most gullible can deceive. They even take 60-year-olds. People just have a heart failure right after the medical commission. (There is video proof for all of this.)
And yes, I don't care if I get paid or not. I'm not going to kill for Putin for any money. It's better to be a beggar.
And since you write about such things, it means that you are from Russia. And you either have not been interested in the news at all for the last four days, or you deliberately ignore all those hundreds of videos that are recorded by people who are forcibly dragged to war or perhaps just supporting the war.
Developer,
What are the effects of "fet" points??

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018

Hello everyone.

I haven't written anything for a long time, sorry.

I promised not to write more about politics, but today I will have to again. Unfortunately, mobilization has been announced in my country. Any man from 18 to 60 years old can be called up for war. I have not received a summons yet, but if I try to evade mobilization, I can be given up to 10 years in prison.

I already wrote a post about my attitude to this war on February 25. . From that moment on, the attitude became much, much more negative. So I will not go to kill and die for Putin under any circumstances. Therefore, I have a high probability of ending up in prison.

I have already considered leaving the country while there is such an opportunity. But to be honest, I don't even have the money to live until the end of the month, let alone escape. Moreover, in another country I will have to rebuild new computer to be able to make a game. And this is a huge amount of money. So it remains only to sit, wait and prepare.

I will continue to make the game while I have the opportunity. I will also try to keep you up to date more often.

Once again, I'm sorry to write to you about politics in a place where you came for fun, but I thought I should keep you up to date on such things. You still support me with money and should be aware that I may suddenly disappear.

Thank you so much for your support. A peaceful sky over your head and take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Not great. Wish you all the best. We can only hope things will get better soon.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Are you serious now? They take everyone. Everyone! Without parsing. And sent immediately to the front. Training 3 days. At the same time give rusty guns. There is no "partial" mobilization. This is just a beautiful phrase that only the most gullible can deceive. They even take 60-year-olds. People just have a heart failure right after the medical commission. (There is video proof for all of this.)
And yes, I don't care if I get paid or not. I'm not going to kill for Putin for any money. It's better to be a beggar.
And since you write about such things, it means that you are from Russia. And you either have not been interested in the news at all for the last four days, or you deliberately ignore all those hundreds of videos that are recorded by people who are forcibly dragged to war or perhaps just supporting the war.
Of course I AM serious.

You aren't even able to hold a rifle with that back of yours.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Will a mind control fan enjoy this game or is the tag for a singular, minor event?
Looking for a new MC game to support.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Cool. So it's got extensive content?
I wouldn't say extensive. I don't even remember any in this game tbh, though that could be because it's been so long since I played through it (just been playing updates for a while now) and this is coming from someone who originally only tried the game because of the MC tag.

That said, I stick around because the story and characters grew on me, so I'd say this is worth playing regardless.

Reactions: DarkDank
Oct 22, 2017
You can grab whoever you want: it doesn't change the fact that if you aren't able to carry a backpack you can't fight.

Once again, I have to quote John Mellencamp here on F95:

"people believe what they wanna believe, when it makes no sense at all".
Not every official decision makes sense. This includes those that are army related.

When I was in the german armed forces, in basic training there was a dude who was prohibited from lifting more than 5 kilograms because of a growth issue and resulting problems with his back. He was not only declared fit, we were in a unit that would have had to establish communications in the field, lay cables, and the such. He was told this was all ok because in that unit he would not have to carry much weight.
While it might have been less strenuous than other units, I highly doubt that he wouldn't have had any issues. And basic training was intentionally unspecific, besides the ranks. Specific tasks would have followed after basic training and some additional more specific training later on.
Not surprisingly he lasted around a week during which each day another of us had to carry his backpack for him until he put in his refusal of service to do some social service equivalent.

Back to topic.

I hope your health gets better and you find a way to improve your overall situation PixelsLab . :)
Really hope you find a way that includes continuing your game.
Can't wait for the next update. :love:

Reactions: vmaks

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
I've done a rewrite of Chapter 1 and 2 to make the English more fluent and easier to understand. I also included options to skip the ping-pong game, but still be able to select the outcome of the matches.

Download link:

Just unpack the 7z file and copy the game folder over. Please feel free to post any feedback.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Just leave if possible. Or end up as canon fodder. From the news and social media, the army dont have equipment or proper training. Whatever reason is, war is always wrong. They are just sending people since they have people to spare.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just leave if possible. Or end up as canon fodder. From the news and social media, the army dont have equipment or proper training. Whatever reason is, war is always wrong. They are just sending people since they have people to spare.
Well, I'm seeing that it's escalating now. They're doing now what the Ukrainians did from the beginning, after all (the difference is that Ukraine has much less people to spare).

Reactions: vmaks and Ahx

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Well, I'm seeing that it's escalating now. They're doing now what the Ukrainians did from the beginning, after all (the difference is that Ukraine has much less people to spare).
This is why there should not be one person having absolute power. Whenever that happens, shit happens and a lot people suffer. It's been like this since time immemorial

Reactions: vmaks

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is why there should not be one person having absolute power. Whenever that happens, shit happens and a lot people suffer. It's been like this since time immemorial
You know when they start, you never know when and how they end. I wonder how many people know that USSR and Japan never signed a peace teatry. There's still an armistice only, after 77 years. Same with North and South Korea.

was435

Jul 11, 2019
There are no effects right now. I changed this system. Now the choices are important.
Their kidding right? Do they not know how to read or watch news? Hell even late night comedy would tell you thatRussia is conscripting basically any males at this point.

Best of luck keeping safe out there.

dmmt

May 8, 2020

I'm late to this but, you take care of you right now; do what YOU have to do, to look out for yourself.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes