0086_09.jpg

Hello everyone!

I've finally released an update!
That's what I got.

What's new?
  • 166 images
  • 4800 words
  • 2 sounds
70% of the update is a dialogue between two characters. And how I've been tormented with this dialogue! I rewrote it from scratch five times. I cut out about half of the text so that you wouldn't get bored. And still, it seems to me that it could have been better... although I'm still happy with the result. At the end of the update, the plot accelerates a little. I will not spoiler, you will see for yourself. I hope you enjoy it!

I know that I broke all the deadlines again… Last month, my parents got sick with coronavirus and I had to take care of them. After that, I got sick myself, and for almost three weeks I couldn't bring myself to do anything. It seems that the stories about post-covid weakness turned out to be true.

But I understand that this is entirely my fault. If I had been careful not to get sick, or not to rewrite the text several times, I would have released the update last month. I will try not to disappear for such a long time anymore and release updates every month, as planned.

Thanks for the support!!!

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 2175548

Hello everyone!

I've finally released an update!
That's what I got.

What's new?
  • 166 images
  • 4800 words
  • 2 sounds
70% of the update is a dialogue between two characters. And how I've been tormented with this dialogue! I rewrote it from scratch five times. I cut out about half of the text so that you wouldn't get bored. And still, it seems to me that it could have been better... although I'm still happy with the result. At the end of the update, the plot accelerates a little. I will not spoiler, you will see for yourself. I hope you enjoy it!

I know that I broke all the deadlines again… Last month, my parents got sick with coronavirus and I had to take care of them. After that, I got sick myself, and for almost three weeks I couldn't bring myself to do anything. It seems that the stories about post-covid weakness turned out to be true.

But I understand that this is entirely my fault. If I had been careful not to get sick, or not to rewrite the text several times, I would have released the update last month. I will try not to disappear for such a long time anymore and release updates every month, as planned.

Thanks for the support!!!
hope you and your fam recover from covid, I personally got it only 1 time but so far the vaccine and booster shots got me more fucked up then covid ever did

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
no.
you did not understand anything. good games are those that resonate in the soul. they either fall in love with themselves or enrage. or or. bad games pass by without leaving any trace in the memory. this one infuriates me, infuriates me with the plot. infuriates with what events occur, events that are not entirely clear to me for the time being. events to which I do not know how to relate - and this infuriates me, because uncertainty is tiring. uncertainty frustrates sometimes leading to apathy.

bad games don't hook you, and if they do, you can easily get off it and get away without damage - spending just a little of your time playing.

I sympathize with MC. and, in sympathy, I feel anger and irritation towards Eve and Inanna-Ishtar. for the fact that they play MC.

It is not clear to me how Eva should be treated, whether the MC's anger towards her, the MC's mother, is fair. because it is still unclear what she wants - if she just wants power for the sake of power itself, then this is vile, disgusting, but if Eve wants power for the sake of something great, such as, for example, to bring the united humanity into the Great Cosmos for the sake of coexistence with other galactic civilizations - then this is a completely different matter, then for the sake of survival, that is, the big general, you need to make room a little in your selfishness - for the sake of the big general, sacrifice a particle of your small personal private.

I do not understand the motives of Inanna-Ishtar - what does this manager of love and fertility, war and birth want.

I am personally sorry that you did not understand the true essence of my posts. but since I gave an explanation - I hope the incident is over?
you seem to be over thinking a fictional story... also it's free on this site so you aren't paying for it. Also if it infuriates you why continue? Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again the exact same way and expecting a different result. You basically have 3 choices move on and play something else, keep complaining (which hasn't changed anything the dev or the other players are doing), or just enjoy the show and forget whatever you're mad about.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
hope you and your fam recover from covid, I personally got it only 1 time but so far the vaccine and booster shots got me more fucked up then covid ever did
I got sick last month. So already healthy. Thank you!
It was the first time I got sick with it. But what surprised me more was the weakness that I had for almost 3 weeks. I literally can't spend more than 15 minutes at a computer.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Just saw that 0.9 is out. :love:

'Only' backstory/info dump, but it was much needed for the MC going forward.
Great update. Many thanks PixelsLab (y)
With Eve seemingly planning everything ahead as Real-Liv mentions in the end, also planning the MC resisting her and therefore trying to kill/remove Inanna if he thinks he is supposed to support her, even though we get more insight towards the approaching 'end', I wonder what role Shadow-Eve played. Was her advising against Inannas 'death' 'true' or did Eve know about/plan her and the information presented by her too? Was Eve even truthful, or is Real-Liv supposed to influence the MC in a way now she herself wouldn't have been able to? You definitely keep it exciting.
Also great cliffhanger. Can't wait to see what happens now that Alice shed her small appearance [not that! - well - that too ;), but mostly regarding herself and her 'growth' :rolleyes:/evolution] and what exactly Liv told her.
Glad tou like! It's nice when people appreciate not only sex content. I'm sure you'll like the next update too.
And thank you so much for your support! This is very important now.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
V0.9 - Loved it as always.
Thoughts: These long form conversations are lovely, as the lore is deep and the story engaging, and the other events showing that the end isn't too far, a little naughty cliffhanger at the end.:PogChamp:
Can't wait for the next one.
spoilers
Rest in peace shadow Eve, it was great to see Eve's more caring / motherly side.
Funny that i was just talking to someone about how i expected little sis to make her own body grow to what it should be, and boom its here already.
Eve can teleport?, and planned Liv to go get him from the island, :HideThePain:
And from what lighting girl said Time on island will only last for 2 more days, that reunion is going to be something cant wait :Kappa:.

Does this mean we are on the home stretch now? seems like it.
if so, PixelsLab please tell me there is a Intoxicating Flavor 2

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Have you ever wondered why gods or any other followers mongerer revels in the many people
they ensnare while being total asshats to everyone? MC is a prized puppet amongst
all these other prized puppets and his journey would never end, because his maker would not want to wither and die. MC can make his own reality and his own puppets. Pretty neverending story right there.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Have you ever wondered why gods or any other followers mongerer revels in the many people
they ensnare while being total asshats to everyone?
Have you read Frank Herbert "Barrier of Santa-roga"? This is a conceptual work on a collective unconscious.

Reactions: vmaks
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes