VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
V0.9 - Loved it as always.
Thoughts: These long form conversations are lovely, as the lore is deep and the story engaging, and the other events showing that the end isn't too far, a little naughty cliffhanger at the end.:PogChamp:
Can't wait for the next one.
spoilers
Rest in peace shadow Eve, it was great to see Eve's more caring / motherly side.
Funny that i was just talking to someone about how i expected little sis to make her own body grow to what it should be, and boom its here already.
Eve can teleport?, and planned Liv to go get him from the island, :HideThePain:
And from what lighting girl said Time on island will only last for 2 more days, that reunion is going to be something cant wait :Kappa:.

Does this mean we are on the home stretch now? seems like it.
if so, PixelsLab please tell me there is a Intoxicating Flavor 2
Thanks for the feedback! I'm very glad you liked it!:giggle:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
eve2.jpg

Hello everyone!

Today is a pretty serious post.

Unfortunately, from December 7, I will no longer be able to withdraw funds from Patreon for at least the next few months. This does not mean that my Patreon will close or I will stop making the game. No, I'm just temporarily unable to receive payments. That's why I want to ask you for help.

I usually don't ask anyone to subscribe to me. Because I know how difficult it is to make a living. Especially now, when there is such a difficult situation in the world. But this time I have no choice. Without your support, I will not be able to continue paying for the translation of updates for a long time. The money that I hope to receive in early December will be enough for a maximum of 3-4 updates. And I don't know what to do next.

Therefore, I ask you, if someone can afford to increase the payment this month, until December 5, I will be very grateful. Or you can subscribe immediately for a whole year and get an 8% discount! By doing so, you will help me and the game.

But if you have any financial problems yourself, then you shouldn't worry about me.

And I'll add that I'm not going to drop the game in any case. I'll finish it anyway. It's just that without your help it will be much, much more difficult.

Thank you so much for your support! I was really afraid that you wouldn't like this update, but judging by people's reviews, I was worried for nothing. Everyone who has already written their opinion has been treated positively. Which I am very happy about! This means that I have finally found players who like the game the way it is.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Everyone who has already written their opinion has been treated positively. Which I am very happy about! This means that I have finally found players who like the game the way it is.
<3
i shall increase mine as well, but just to confirm, are you sure its going to be fine this next month, if not one could try to find other avenues.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
<3
i shall increase mine as well, but just to confirm, are you sure its going to be fine this next month, if not one could try to find other avenues.
This is already accurate information, I received a notification from the payment system and Patreon. I am still considering the possibility of connecting an additional page on the subscriber. Everything is still working there.
Once again, support me only if you are sure that you yourself have no problems with finances. You have already done a lot by supporting me before.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 2188722

Hello everyone!

Today is a pretty serious post.

Unfortunately, from December 7, I will no longer be able to withdraw funds from Patreon for at least the next few months. This does not mean that my Patreon will close or I will stop making the game. No, I'm just temporarily unable to receive payments. That's why I want to ask you for help.

I usually don't ask anyone to subscribe to me. Because I know how difficult it is to make a living. Especially now, when there is such a difficult situation in the world. But this time I have no choice. Without your support, I will not be able to continue paying for the translation of updates for a long time. The money that I hope to receive in early December will be enough for a maximum of 3-4 updates. And I don't know what to do next.

Therefore, I ask you, if someone can afford to increase the payment this month, until December 5, I will be very grateful. Or you can subscribe immediately for a whole year and get an 8% discount! By doing so, you will help me and the game.

But if you have any financial problems yourself, then you shouldn't worry about me.

And I'll add that I'm not going to drop the game in any case. I'll finish it anyway. It's just that without your help it will be much, much more difficult.

Thank you so much for your support! I was really afraid that you wouldn't like this update, but judging by people's reviews, I was worried for nothing. Everyone who has already written their opinion has been treated positively. Which I am very happy about! This means that I have finally found players who like the game the way it is.
Have you thought about starting a subscribestar? I don't see one on the first post.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Have you thought about starting a subscribestar? I don't see one on the first post.
Thought about it. Many developers from my country have thought about this. I have already created a , but it is still empty. I just don't think there will be many people who want to go there. I have been collecting on Patreon for more than 4 years those who are subscribed now.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
f its related to Russia, if there is a way around it (like crypto) you ask nicely I am sure one of your fans will help out or even someone you use for translations or so.
there are always ways around it. sure it sucks but its not have to be that bad.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
f its related to Russia, if there is a way around it (like crypto) you ask nicely I am sure one of your fans will help out or even someone you use for translations or so.
there are always ways around it. sure it sucks but its not have to be that bad.
I thought about other options, and there is only one way out - moving to another country. I definitely can't afford it right now.

3Zo

Jul 20, 2022
Full version
English PC MAC

Русская ПК MAC

Only current update 0.8.6 to 0.9
English PC MAC

Русская ПК MAC

What new?

• 166 images
  • 4800 words
  • 2 sounds

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I thought about other options, and there is only one way out - moving to another country. I definitely can't afford it right now.
if you get "stranded", the longer you wait for conditions to change then worst things get as resources run dry.
Some time the only option is to leave.
but the hardest part about leaving is what you leave behind, not if its easy to afford it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I saw that you have an Itch.io page, but the comments are saying you don't take paypal or something? I always planned to buy it, as I'm not a big monthly supporter type, nor would i have enough money to constantly shill that much money for.

But I can buy early, ... but what's the situation on that, with regards to this?

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I saw that you have an Itch.io page, but the comments are saying you don't take paypal or something? I always planned to buy it, as I'm not a big monthly supporter type, nor would i have enough money to constantly shill that much money for.

But I can buy early, ... but what's the situation on that, with regards to this?
Yes, itch.io is no longer selling. And nothing will change in the next six months. I'm just updating the game there, for those who have already bought it.
If you currently have no opportunity to buy, then just pirate. It's OK. I understand how hard it is to make money. Especially now. As you can see, the game is posted a few days after the full release anyway.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.9.2] [PixelsLab] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.71GB
Repack size: 605MB

Notice: Chapter 1, v0.1 can be found here.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only from below link.
Update Only_HQ from v0.9 to v0.9.2 (14.2MB) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes