VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
The entire game and everyone in it is a hallucination in his mind.
That's what I believe too, this is just a dream his mind has created to stop all the suffering after having killed the three women around him with his own powers when he was unable to control them (I mentioned it some time ago).

So you can image who these three women of the island are (mom and 2 daughters), they're sort of shadows of the real dead women (you surely can identify who is who, there are more than obvious similarities with the real dead women).

Regards

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It is still a great story though and for us as players dev made sure she was not a main girl/LI even if flash backs fleshed her out enough that as a player you get MC did have feelings for her and her death impacted him a lot and is tied to the way he reacted to some things.

So not a cheap unnecessary death, nor an unfair choice at end of game with no warning of a main LI.
I was undecided if I could really be interested in the game not being harem. But I suppose that this already makes it easy for me not to be interested at all.

In any case, good luck to the dev.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I was undecided if I could really be interested in the game not being harem. But I suppose that this already makes it easy for me not to be interested at all.

In any case, good luck to the dev.
He's fucking everybody and there is not a single male person on that place except him.

Aren't you interested? aw... we're so sorry for you :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Anyway, good luck to you too.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Update v0.8.8
Links:
Update v0.8.6 to v0.8.8 :
Whats new?
  • 197 images
  • 4000 words
  • 1 sound

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.8.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Intoxicating Flavor 0.8.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
PixelsLab just needs an explosion in pledges. With better/more hardware the output would probably increase.
I need to sort out my life in general. I've been working part-time for the past month to pay my medical bills and pay back my debts instead of working on the update. Plus, I constantly keep my attention on the war, and it doesn't help to focus on the game.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
I need to sort out my life in general. I've been working part-time for the past month to pay my medical bills and pay back my debts instead of working on the update. Plus, I constantly keep my attention on the war, and it doesn't help to focus on the game.
Any chance you could hurry along the next episode? That was a hell of a cliffhanger :p

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes