VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Can't wait for news contents ! I hope the choice we have when Alice ask you which form you prefer will be taken in account for the rest of the game

Reactions: Evan Treborn

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Can't wait for news contents ! I hope the choice we have when Alice ask you which form you prefer will be taken in account for the rest of the game
I can see why you say that and I usually would be onboard with choices but in this case I don't think so for two reasons.

Story-wise: Given she is not in control of it, I doubt it would fit in, although you never know as with the supernatural you can make anything happen.
Development-wise: The effort to keep the game running is already a big one for the dev, so doubling the renders required for one character, sounds like a huge undertaking. Unless it means we see her half less in the future (which for a Katie fan, wouldn't be so bad).

The impact may be in the dialogues though. I can see that happening much more easily.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My advice to anyone who's complaining that the updates are very short:

I've just started a brand new gameplay. Since I've been playing this game since its early development, I've just realized how refreshing is the fact that I've started replaying it from scratch and that it has a lot of content. A lot.

Mind you: first chapter pictures are quite outdated, but quality definitely improves in chapter 2. Same with grammar.

I'd recommend every old timer to replay it from the beginning.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Mijn advies aan iedereen die klaagt dat de updates erg kort zijn:

Ik ben net begonnen met een geheel nieuwe gameplay. Aangezien ik dit spel al vanaf de vroege ontwikkeling speel, realiseer ik me net hoe verfrissend het is dat ik het helemaal opnieuw ben gaan spelen en dat het veel inhoud heeft . Heel veel.

Let wel: afbeeldingen van het eerste hoofdstuk zijn behoorlijk verouderd, maar de kwaliteit verbetert zeker in hoofdstuk 2. Hetzelfde geldt voor grammatica.

Ik zou elke oldtimer aanraden om het vanaf het begin opnieuw te spelen.
[/CITAAT]
Thnx.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
My advice to anyone who's complaining that the updates are very short:

I've just started a brand new gameplay. Since I've been playing this game since its early development, I've just realized how refreshing is the fact that I've started replaying it from scratch and that it has a lot of content. A lot.

Mind you: first chapter pictures are quite outdated, but quality definitely improves in chapter 2. Same with grammar.

I'd recommend every old timer to replay it from the beginning.
Not! It's still early, I almost redid the first chapter. Wait a month.

Two frames for comparison
0011_35a.jpg
0011_37.jpg

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Ik ben nu bij
Not! It's still early, I almost redid the first chapter. Wait a month.

Two frames for comparison
View attachment 2337683
View attachment 2337686
[/QUOTE Inanna; I tried to be nice answering your stupid questions saving your live. Alice Breat rapidly.
The graphics are so horribly good
And the power of the sayings make it a excellent game
And then I'm only halfway through this game

I thank you
PixelsLab

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes