VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
I beg to differ.
Historically, literal harems often had the women playing with each other. If you're going to say "literally," you should be accurate, literally.
First there's no actual way to tell that. Second you can't take exceptions to rule favor when speaking of majority. Take your own advice because what you describe is a poly relationship NOT a harem.

MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018
Full version
English PC MAC

Русская ПК MAC

Only current update 0.9 to 0.9.2
English PC MAC

Русская ПК MAC

What new?
  • 152 images
  • 4500 words

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Alice looks so much better like that.
And I like the explanation too, it's a good idea and at least for me, the story is getting clearer and clearer and more interesting.
Looking forward to the others' reaction when they find out.

Reactions: piedpiper423

albul

Jun 8, 2017
38 MEGA UPDATE?? REALLY?? 5 minuts gameplay? c'mon dude
Maybe wait for a few updates, and play them all at once? I dunno, just spitballing here. This way, you get your bigger chunk of story at once, while us that are fine with shorter but more often updates can enjoy them as they are.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
First there's no actual way to tell that. Second you can't take exceptions to rule favor when speaking of majority. Take your own advice because what you describe is a poly relationship NOT a harem.
Maybe he's old enough to have been there to see and totally not pulling facts out his ass like most people on the internet. :KEK:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Maybe wait for a few updates, and play them all at once? I dunno, just spitballing here. This way, you get your bigger chunk of story at once, while us that are fine with shorter but more often updates can enjoy them as they are.
well i plòayed the first time not long time ago so played a lot of content , but now is very hard to wait and see these littlwe update every 2 months or so... and i was sincerly surprised of the size of the update..thought THERE WAS A MISTAKE WITH THE FILE...ops caps.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.9.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
TheIntoxicatingFlavor_0.9_to_0.9.2_ENG_PC.zip 39.85 MB:

Update Only:
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.9] [PixelsLab] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.67GB
Repack size: 594MB

PC = PixelDrain / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
Can someone do the compressed version, pleeeeease :giggle:
View attachment 2328475

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got real live concubines and real live kings entertaining harems that are fully codumented and fully legal and fully dominated by the rule: you do not steal from the king. Period.

King of Thailand self-isolates from coronavirus by hiring out entire luxury German hotel for him and his entourage including a harem of 20 concubines
  • King of Thailand hires out grand Bavarian resort to self isolate with harem
  • Up to 20 concubines are thought to be with King Maha in southern Germany
  • It's not known whether his fourth wife is also staying at Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl
  • More than 100 people in the King's entourage reportedly sent back to Thailand
  • Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?

Right this instant, if a concubine steals/fks around with/seduces another concubine - she gets kicked
straight to prison. There is no obligation going in, but inside the harem, the king has full authority,
everything is belonging to him, so nothing can be done against him like stealing his concubines
or doing anything with them.
” King Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand goes into isolation with his harem of 20 concubines in Germany, books an entire luxury hotel ”
The fact a king would not outright excommunicate a concubine who steals from him is not proof
that shit can fly.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I mean sure if those 5 min updates come biweekly or monthly but if you have to wait 4-5 months for a 5 min update nah.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I beg to differ.
Historically, literal harems often had the women playing with each other. If you're going to say "literally," you should be accurate, literally.
Uhhh No not often more like rare. Lesbian/Bi historically was more frowned upon and even a crime. In most countries when harems actually existed you did not mess with the kings harem not even with each other. In most cases the more pure the better and if any of the harem had been with anybody else was considered dirty and unworthy of the king.

Apr 18, 2018
How tired I am of all this... One accuses me that I created the game to milk the players. The other one doesn't like that the update is small. Although I have warned many times that it is small. The third one tells me that I am ignorant and appaletic. And that I have no right to receive at least some kind of payment for my work, since I could not overthrow my government alone. I'm sure if I can't pay for rent and food, it will stop the war, which is going on due to the multibillion-dollar sale of energy resources.
I was sitting on this site with only one goal - to communicate with players who do not have the opportunity to pay for the game. Because Patreon does not give such an opportunity. But it's more like it's a place where people just spit out their indignation on every occasion.
I think the moderators will be able to take care of the game page without me.
Don't take the trolls and haters to heart.
Mostof us like devs that communicate to us - there are very few who do!
So just ignore some trolls and shitheads, and keep doing what you believe in, and communicate to those who behave like human beings and not like assholes.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes