VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
well maybe, maybe not but w/o that mc just fucks 1 female at a time and others sit and twiddle thumbs or play chess.
Why would the others just be sitting around waiting their turn like a bunch of horny sluts? Maybe they are normal people and have lives? Watch tv, hangout with friends, go to work ect... People seem to think in a harem that needs bi women think that all the women are all sitting around the house being horny and waiting for sex all at the same time. So if the MC is banging 1 girl the rest is going to go into heat and crave to have sex and say hey since MC is fucking her lets have lesbian sex.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Why would the others just be sitting around waiting their turn like a bunch of horny sluts? Maybe they are normal people and have lives? Watch tv, hangout with friends, go to work ect... People seem to think in a harem that needs bi women think that all the women are all sitting around the house being horny and waiting for sex all at the same time. So if the MC is banging 1 girl the rest is going to go into heat and crave to have sex and say hey since MC is fucking her lets have lesbian sex.
Strawman much? The girls don't have to be constantly horny sluts, if they have the same drive as the MC but there are four of them to one of him, then he will be having four times as much sex as them. So unless you view them as only existing for when he wants sex...

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0088_23.jpg

Hello friends.

As I promised, the update is ready. There were no complaints about the Beta test, so today I'm starting to share the update with you.

The schedule is as follows: December 22 – $10 patrons, December 24 – $5 patrons, December 27 – $1.

What's new?

• 152 images
  • 4500 words
Initially, I planned to fit the update into 120 images and 3000 words, but as always I failed to be concise.

At the end of Chapter 9, you should guess what this update will be about – Alice, and her new appearance. I hope you like it!

And I'm going to do a new update. There, too, I need to implement a lot of complex things.

Thanks for the support!

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
I can't believe how good the game has become after the first time I played (ep 4 I think), in plot development, dialogues and renders. Replayed it from the beginning today and thanks to PixelsLab for a wonderful experience - I'm truly captivated and can't wait for a conclusion of the story!

blablub123456

Mar 15, 2019
This is not a game it's a kinetic novel, which would be fine if it were advertised as such. Choices are irrelevant you cannot stop relations you're not interested in which is not what a choice-based game is supposed to be. The story would be great if this were a kinetic novel, as it stands this is a pseudo game which is an incredibly frustrating waste of an hour of my life trying for an unachievable outcome because this should be labeled as a kinetic novel instead... As a game this is a 0/10, as a kinetic novel, it's easily an 8/10.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
PixelsLab You still haven't enabled your Subscribestar page, right? There seems to be no way to pledge to any of the shown tiers.
I finished a long time ago, but SS has not approved my page for 2 months. I contacted the support service, they didn't even answer me. I've never seen a worse site. I'll just delete the page in a couple of weeks.

Oct 22, 2017
I finished a long time ago, but SS has not approved my page for 2 months. I contacted the support service, they didn't even answer me. I've never seen a worse site. I'll just delete the page in a couple of weeks.
That's a shame. I intended to switch from my Patreon pledge to a Subscribestar pledge because you mentioned it would be difficult for you to access Patreon pledges from December onward.

What would be the best way to support you then?

Love your story, PixelsLab , many thanks for your continued effort! :love:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
That's a shame. I intended to switch from my Patreon pledge to a Subscribestar pledge because you mentioned it would be difficult for you to access Patreon pledges from December onward.

What would be the best way to support you then?

Love your story, PixelsLab , many thanks for your continued effort! :love:
You can support me on Patreon. Yes, I cannot receive funds from there now, but sooner or later I will resolve this issue. And then I can pay off all the debts that I have to take on now in order to work.
But if you like Patreon, you can just support me with a kind word. This is a great help too! Besides, you've already given me more than I could hope for.:giggle:

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
С Рождеством тебя, PixelsLab Здоровья тебе, и всего самого доброго.
And I wish the same to all local lovers of vicious ;)

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Strawman much? The girls don't have to be constantly horny sluts, if they have the same drive as the MC but there are four of them to one of him, then he will be having four times as much sex as them. So unless you view them as only existing for when he wants sex...
That's literally what a harem IS though. It's 100% about the MC the girls don't want each other sexually unless MC specifically orders them to.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes