VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game looks good and I have read some comments, for my part I will give it a try, but the key question here to do it is will there be a Harem?
don't think so and if girls and their mommy would have sex with eachothers then it'd be incest and that's a big no on patreon.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i like this game even if the story is a bit confusing at timesa..what i don't like so much is the ricolous size about these last updates...such size if similar or even smaller than others VN that come out every 20-30 days...not every 3 months or so

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why even bother give choices
i mean i get it there a needed sometimes but why not doing so at the beginning and then go the choices
big empty hotel, only 4 ppls there, island middle of nowhere, not much to do so yea all femmes get interested on mc.

Reactions: ramvivat

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thought about it. Many developers from my country have thought about this. I have already created a , but it is still empty. I just don't think there will be many people who want to go there. I have been collecting on Patreon for more than 4 years those who are subscribed now.
People won't go there if you don't post on there. I would definitely switch my support to there if you posted the updates and wallpapers there as well, but right now switching over would mean stopping getting those.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
wallpaper140p.jpg

Thank you for spending this year with me. It was heavy, very heavy. This is probably the worst year of my life. If it wasn't for the game and your support, I would definitely go crazy.
I would especially like to thank those who supported me after my request for help 3 weeks ago. Thanks to you, I will have the opportunity to translate the game for another six months. Now at least the game will survive. Thank you!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 2237292

Thank you for spending this year with me. It was heavy, very heavy. This is probably the worst year of my life. If it wasn't for the game and your support, I would definitely go crazy.
I would especially like to thank those who supported me after my request for help 3 weeks ago. Thanks to you, I will have the opportunity to translate the game for another six months. Now at least the game will survive. Thank you!
Happy birthday! And does this mean that you've decided to start updating on SubscribeStar instead of Patreon?

Reactions: leetboy
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes