VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
And also , Am i the only one that CAN'T understand how the fuck the sex scene with Teagan happened? Like how old is she? 12? or she is something like Alice. And another thing that bothers me is that we don't get to choose if we want to have sex with any of Katie, Maria. I have lots of question and complains about this ,BUT this game is too good. Even with its small updates.

Reactions: piedpiper423

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Which Liv though? Real Liv or Clone Liv?
Good question. Well, the clone Liv is great. I love her but to compare her to the real one... The other one is more interesting to me. I'm really curious to find out about their (MC and real Liv) relationship with Teagan and how the fuck did that happened. Also, to see how that lively Liv became this one. More silence, more serious. kind of emotionless, of course it's because of Teagan. But how much do they love her? What happened exactly?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And also , Am i the only one that CAN'T understand how the fuck the sex scene with Teagan happened? Like how old is she? 12? or she is something like Alice. And another thing that bothers me is that we don't get to choose if we want to have sex with any of Katie, Maria. I have lots of question and complains about this ,BUT this game is too good. Even with its small updates.
I think she is 22, she's just petite.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
In general, I understand you. The story that I am telling and the story that you saw based on the fact that you read these different stories.

But seeing confirmation is better than just words, isn't it?

No, it is not libarated, but takes a small step, and not from a trauma.

I didn’t try to show in this scene that she had any problems, Liv casually mentioned this and I did not pay attention to it.

It is NOT a dream. Only for Inanna, not for humans. And I have already shown that actions in this place affect perception in the real world. Remember the night before, and how Katie reacted to MC after her. Yes, it will not be hung on the MC, but it will not pass without a trace.

I did not understand what the conversation was about, my English was broken, and the translator did not help.

I did not delete this moment, because I no longer follow the people who are putting pressure on me. I make a story as I see it. Since I almost broke the whole plot, after listening to criticism at the time.

Well, the most interesting. What did she screw up? Is she dating MC? Did she promise him something? It seems not. She is not even very sure that she likes MC. The only thing that she can probably be convicted of is that she kicked the MC out of the room, but it was two updates back. So where does this attitude come from?

But yes, you are right. It was not worth discussing, a waste of time. Apparently, only three people had a problem with this scene.

On the other hand, it was a detailed criticism, which is nice. This doesn't happen very often. So thank you!
And have a good day. I went to bed.
It's been a couple of years since you wrote this and the lesbian scene has been keeping me from trying your game for a while so I thought I should just ask. What are the future tags? I really don't mind any kinks as long as they are optional. I just can't stand when the developer turns my Li's bi-sexual all of a sudden and ruins them for me. Usually when a developer puts a scene like you did in it's to show that they have plans for more lesbian content. That's why I am asking about future tags. I would really like to try your visual novel but I don't want to invest my time, energy, emotion and money into your art only to be surprised by an unwanted kink that is not optional.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0011_37.jpg

Hello everyone!

I have some good news!
The first chapter is finally ready! All that's left is to edit the translation into English.

What's new?
  • 693 images.
  • 14,000 words.
  • 3 animations.
  • Some sounds have been edited.
For comparison, in the previous version, there were 392 images, 12,000 words, and 0 animations.

I tried to stay as faithful as possible to the plot of the old version, only fixing and expanding upon it. The dialogue is now much cleaner, and the plot is clearer. Plus, I elaborated on some things in more detail.

As for the visuals, I don't think there's much to say. During development, I learned a lot, and comparing these two versions makes that very clear. Soon, you'll have the opportunity to judge for yourselves.

I also removed the single choices from the game that everyone found so annoying. I've long recognized this mistake and I'm glad I finally have the opportunity to fix it.

There are also important technical changes. There will no longer be separate English or Russian versions. Now it's a single game. This needed to be done for a long time.

And the game now has an official Android version! Even on my 7-year-old phone, the game runs perfectly.

As you can see, the game has accumulated many problems that I'm addressing with these updates. The sooner I solve them, the sooner I can calmly continue working on the sequel.

While we're waiting for the first chapter, as soon as the editing is finished, I'll upload it right away.

There will be another big post later. I have a lot of news that I need to share with you from these past 2 months.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if that 7 years old was somewhat top end 7 years ago it's still quite a much better than current cheapest phones.

Reactions: vmaks
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes