VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
any1 speak Russian that can translate to English and make a walkthrough? the one in the OP got abandoned because apparently the games dev changed the script language.

Reactions: vmaks

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
any1 speak Russian that can translate to English and make a walkthrough? the one in the OP got abandoned because apparently the games dev changed the script language.
If you played this game you'd know that there are no choices in the latter chapters.

If you ask for mods and/or walkthroughs, then you didn't even start playing the game. The game DOES NOT BRANCH.

Are you afraid that you might miss a scene? just check game/images folder: the pictures aren't crypted.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, guys, there is no chance at all. I'm a big fan of the landlady content myself, but it can't fit the plot here. Therefore, the author is adamant in his position of the absence of such scenes in this game.
and mc despises his mother.

Reactions: Hadgar

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
So we need to start from start,.. i compleatly delited all the files and reinstall the game and it says always that is all for this version... ( ... )

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So we need to start from start,.. i compleatly delited all the files and reinstall the game and it says always that is all for this version... ( ... )
What do you mean by that?

This update doesn't move forward the story: the author reworked chapter 2.

I lost my old save, where did the new update begin? I can't remember the last update..
Nowhere. If you followed this thread, you'd know that this update is a rework of chapter 2.

Reactions: bighunter

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
i hope you still got incest in this i already done played this and have to start over so it looks like you tweaked the script making us all having to start over and so far it seems their is no incest which is a shame im hoping that their is still incest in the game i will play it for a few chapters and see if not im out and will be gone .

Bladerunner63

Nov 18, 2020
Why cant I start chapter 11 ? what am I missing? tried to continue from chapter 10 but just finishes the same !
copied my saves over to new game but nothing is different.
Ok, reading the threads , no progression just a rework of chapter 2......... I think im done with this game.

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Just want to say well done to PixelsLab.

I had been delaying the update and skipped the previous rework, but having gone through it now I must say the improvements are great.
Not so much graphically mind you, but the story flow and characters. Like if I take my fave Katie, the first scene in her room with the flowers is much richer, and in the one with the tiny swimsuit, she was rather unlikable before but much more nuanced now, and then when she finds the MC naked later on, the scene is longer and allows for a better build up and flow.

Overall, a great improvement. Hard to say if all the time was worth it, but ultimately, the result is what will remain. We will forget the wait but the end product will remain a great piece of work. Congrats.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Why cant I start chapter 11 ? what am I missing? tried to continue from chapter 10 but just finishes the same !
copied my saves over to new game but nothing is different.
Ok, reading the threads , no progression just a rework of chapter 2......... I think im done with this game.
Might be a dumb question, but did you load your save, then try rolling back a few slides? I haven't done this VN yet (just on my watch list for now), but there are at least a half dozen on my rotation where you have to do this if your save is on the final "see you next time" slide of the prior release.

Other common reasons are that you used a mod on your save and don't have the current version of the mod installed now.

Hope it gives you some things to try.

Reactions: Bladerunner63
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes