VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Kinda don't like how I was forced to have sex with a girl near the start of the game tbh
I might play some more tonight tho and see if i like the other girls

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
i hope you still got incest in this i already done played this and have to start over so it looks like you tweaked the script making us all having to start over and so far it seems their is no incest which is a shame im hoping that their is still incest in the game i will play it for a few chapters and see if not im out and will be gone .
I guess you haven't realized that this game is 5 years old and STILL there is no incest tag.

If you played the whole game till the end of the last chapter and you still hope for incest, then

1) either you skipped the dialogues and you're totally unaware of what's happening

2) or you're totally delusional.

The story is fast approaching its end and you should have realized what the intentions of Eve (MC's mother) are by now.

Kinda don't like how I was forced to have sex with a girl near the start of the game tbh
I might play some more tonight tho and see if i like the other girls
Dude, it's unavoidable because of plot reasons.

Honestly, I'm getting tired of reminding new players that this VN has a linear plot without story branches.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I guess you haven't realized that this game is 5 years old and STILL there is no incest tag.

If you played the whole game till the end of the last chapter and you still hope for incest, then

1) either you skipped the dialogues and you're totally unaware of what's happening

The story is fast approaching its end and you should have realized what the intentions of Eve (MC's mother) are by now.

Dude, it's unavoidable because of plot reasons.

Honestly, I'm getting tired of reminding new players that this VN has a linear plot without story branches.
And I'm getting tired of games not having the kinetic tag when they really should

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Meanwhile here's me hoping for the incest tag because before the end Alice and Katie will fuck. :p

Reactions: vmaks

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
my old saves arent there and i might add that i windows clean install but my saves are there in renpy folder
The previous version of The Intoxicating Flavor stored the save files in this route:
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheIntoxicatingFlavorEG-1525881098

But the current version save files route is:
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TIF_Main_

Copy your save files from the old directory to the new, start your game, and try loading your previous save.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
And I'm getting tired of games not having the kinetic tag when they really should
Hear ya brother but, just wanted to share in regards to that.
Even when the Dev's don't have it on their Discord, Pat, Ect Ect Ect.
Can be helpful to check reviews from several sources or sites.

Some(not all), actually forget to be forthcoming.
Others, do not while some just will not.
Can be tasking but, "cannot know what car to recommend if we never test-drive them".

Reactions: Joshy92

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
The previous version of The Intoxicating Flavor stored the save files in this route:
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheIntoxicatingFlavorEG-1525881098

But the current version save files route is:
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TIF_Main_

Copy your save files from the old directory to the new, start your game, and try loading your previous save.
Proven to be work but useless for me, the save all incompatible. I wonder whats wrong with dev here. This is not sandbox and pure VN(whcih make it easier to code) but why this incompatibility? :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
my old saves arent there and i might add that i windows clean install but my saves are there in renpy folder
Proven to be work but useless for me, the save all incompatible. I wonder whats wrong with dev here. This is not sandbox and pure VN(whcih make it easier to code) but why this incompatibility? :ROFLMAO::LOL:
You DON'T need your old saves.

The difference between 0.9.2 and 0.10.2 is that the author reworked the first 2 chapters. Plotwise, there is no new content.

Play the story till the rework ends, then skip.

Once again, the Author reworked the first 2 chapter, but he didn't change the storyline and the plot. He didn't add any new content after the reworked chapters' end.

I guess he had to change the save folder's name in the appdata folder because he had previously released the reworking of the 1st chapter as a standalone freebie.

Honestly, I wonder how many times we have to explain the same things over and over and over :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: .

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018

The difference between 0.9.2 and 0.10.2 is that the author reworked the first 2 chapters. Plotwise, there is no new content.

Play the story till the rework ends, then skip.

Once again, the Author reworked the first 2 chapter, but he didn't change the storyline and the plot. He didn't add any new content after the reworked chapters' end.

I guess he had to change the save folder's name in the appdata folder because he had previously released the reworking of the 1st chapter as a standalone freebie.

Honestly, I wonder how many times we have to explain the same things over and over and over :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: .
Huh? reworked without anything changed? WTF? Outrright SCAMM

Reactions: indio68

pothb

Jan 28, 2018

That explains a lot. The changelog makes it confusing however.

Personally, I replayed the whole thing, and I still enjoyed it as I enjoyed the story. But that changelog definitely made me think differently.

The question I have now though... is only the first 2 chapters being reworked? As the first rework only had the first chapter's content iirc. This one, however, has it all the way up to current story.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes