VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Test_skinp.jpg

I was testing something today and got this wallpaper. Thought I'd share it with you. It's not a waste.

The update has been ready for a long time, but there are some problems with editing. So I'm doing the next update in parallel.

I'm also thinking, what kind of content can I make for level 3 patrons? Any ideas? Even thought of making a separate small game or comic. What do you think?

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0090_13.jpg

Hello everyone!

I'd like to announce that the update is finally ready, and the release is on schedule.

What's new?
  • 145 images.
  • 2,900 words.
  • 2 sounds
As you can see, it's a bit more than my standard monthly update (I'm hoping to make they monthly again). The update was actually ready back at the end of August, but I've been rewriting it a lot because there are some very important events happening in it for the story, and I need to make it look good and logical. I hope I've done that. And as a consequence, there are no sex scenes. They will not happen at all until version 0.10.5.

That's all I wanted to tell you about the update for now. You can see the schedule of how it will be released on the main page.

Thank you for your support! I hope you enjoy it.

P.S. The next update is already in the works. It's about 25% complete.

Sep 1, 2020
This game really surprised me! It was much more interesting than I anticipated.
At the beginning, the dialogue turned me off, but that changed when I started reading all of MC's lines in an exaggerated Russian accent - then it all made perfect sense.
Major props to PixelsLab for surprisingly complex and imaginative world-building.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheIntoxicatingFlavor-0.10.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: lambdadw

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.10.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
100 render , really?? after tyh2 2 minutes gamplay of the previous update, this will last maybe 5 minuts..after half a year? what happened to this dev?? it was near the finish line and he dropped to truly develop this great game?? damn

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
View attachment 2924203

Hello everyone!

I'd like to announce that the update is finally ready, and the release is on schedule.

What's new?
  • 145 images.
  • 2,900 words.
  • 2 sounds
As you can see, it's a bit more than my standard monthly update (I'm hoping to make they monthly again). The update was actually ready back at the end of August, but I've been rewriting it a lot because there are some very important events happening in it for the story, and I need to make it look good and logical. I hope I've done that. And as a consequence, there are no sex scenes. They will not happen at all until version 0.10.5.

That's all I wanted to tell you about the update for now. You can see the schedule of how it will be released on the main page.

Thank you for your support! I hope you enjoy it.

P.S. The next update is already in the works. It's about 25% complete.
montly update?? what, when....it passed so many time that i nearly forgot the story....and last update was a joke..2 scene and a few wards...so how can you say 100 renders is a big update??meh

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
indio68 skimax I've had updates like this for the last three years and you guys keep whining and whining. Consider the game abandoned and forget about it.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/ - 15000 games for every taste. Play any game you want.
looks like the dev is just the milking man at this point.
Well, if you send me your mother's contacts, I wouldn't mind milking her.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
First comment on this thread after almost 2 years of enjoying this VN and by far on of the most intriguing plots on this platform. The rendering is spot on and as for me the update frequency is not bad in comparison to others. With an update of @ 150- 200 renders per update every 2 Mo. with 3000 words works out to 900-1200 renders per year and 36000 word that equal to a 300 page paperback... Just to put things into perspective.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
First comment on this thread after almost 2 years of enjoying this VN and by far on of the most intriguing plots on this platform. The rendering is spot on and as for me the update frequency is not bad in comparison to others. With an update of @ 150- 200 renders per update every 2 Mo. with 3000 words works out to 900-1200 renders per year and 36000 word that equal to a 300 page paperback... Just to put things into perspective.
I still hope that such updates will be released once a month, not once every two months. I just got too carried away with editing and didn't have time to release the update at the end of August as planned.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes