VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The game starts from the beginning if I'm loading a save. Is my save bugged or is it the game?

Nevertheless: Is there a hero with a working save?
Is your save file a pre v0.10.2 save? Game script in the earlier versions was a single file, v0.10.2 was the first one with the single script file splitted into separate chapters, therefore none of the save files created in the earlier versions work and they roll back to beginning.
I just started it anew with the previous v0.10.2. It was a good reminder about a lot of things about the story I had forgotten.

Reactions: PixelsLab

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
No, I'm not planning anything. The story, the atmosphere, the concept of the game, everything is against sex with the mother happening.
I was suggesting for the 10$+ patreons to make separate content that would have things that don't get shown in the game. This could have included doing something with the mother as well, but the patreons refused.

Everything you're talking about comes later. Creampie, anal, blowjobs, all that will come next. I try to show more or less adequate development of relationships with girls.
I don't like "dirty talks", it seems too forced to me. Either I don't know how to write them.
I think it's time for me to begin writing the renpy scripts or atleast the 'sex talk':) , only if I knew how to do the graphics . I even have a RTX 3090. I gave some thought on developing these VNs but didn't feel that motivated.

Many of these adults VNs do the graphics very well and even the plot to some extent but the sex feel too casual as if just another activity like brushing teeth in the morning, missing out on the correct recreation of passion in case of love sex or strong desire in case of lust/ little forced scenarios

Last edited:
Reactions: UnfinishedSentenc

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think it's time for me to begin writing the renpy scripts or atleast the 'sex talk':) , only if I knew how to do the graphics . I even have a RTX 3090
if you would make animations then you'd need better card and overall making lots of daz renders reqs more power.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I think it's time for me to begin writing the renpy scripts or atleast the 'sex talk':) , only if I knew how to do the graphics . I even have a RTX 3090. I gave some thought on developing these VNs but didn't feel that motivated.

Many of these adults VNs do the graphics very well and even the plot to some extent but the sex feel too casual as if just another activity like brushing teeth in the morning, missing out on the correct recreation of passion in case of love sex or strong desire in case of lust/ little forced scenarios
First, have a look: https://f95zone.to/threads/katya-ptolemy.6923/
Create just a similar sized game, post it, and read the comments.
Then decide if you want to continue :D

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
I'm out. I refuse to start over again. It's too bad I liked this one. I just refuse to do it yet again. Welp. Enjoy guys. Gl dev.

Kira2017

Sep 13, 2017
Man i just finished the game (2nd, or 3rd time due to purged saves) although i agree that it feels short and snail-pacesh, But mr author, your a fking genies, i loved every moment, especially the twists and turns, and the conclusion of some hints that were given early on, although cliff hangers are fking annoying in any medium but honestly i simply cannot fault you in any shape or form for either the cliffhangers nor the "short" updates, since each frame and interaction feels so damn "REAL" like i get its an erotic fantasy novel, but muwah, every frame is sculpted properly and the expressions fit both the situation and narrative.
To all the complain about the "Short" updates (especially those like me that haven't paid a cent for any dev), quality takes both time, effort and passion, be patinate and supportive of the dev whom is doing marvelous work here for us broke/cheapskates dudes and dudets. PS: came for the horny stayed for the Grade A story and lets be honest HORNY still, wish you all the best dev and FUCK THE HATERS. :)

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
I think it's probably very unlikely.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
highly unlikely unless sees potential ff as ntr.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
No, I'm not planning anything. The story, the atmosphere, the concept of the game, everything is against sex with the mother happening.
I was suggesting for the 10$+ patreons to make separate content that would have things that don't get shown in the game. This could have included doing something with the mother as well, but the patreons refused.

Everything you're talking about comes later. Creampie, anal, blowjobs, all that will come next. I try to show more or less adequate development of relationships with girls.
I don't like "dirty talks", it seems too forced to me. Either I don't know how to write them.
The potential this had officially dead

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes