VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
View attachment 3035843

Hello everyone!!!

It's been a while since I've written an informational post. It's time to make up for that.
As you can imagine, I'm finally releasing an update that I was supposed to release 2 weeks ago. I know such delays don't look good, but I decided to rewrite the update completely. That's why it took so long.
Generally, Alice's memories were spelled out a long time ago, as it's an important part of the plot. But when I tried to put it into the game itself, it turned out that all my old sketches were outdated, both in terms of quality and plot. So I had to urgently rewrite everything. This applies to this update as well as the previous one.
I won't go into details because it would take a lot of time. I'll just say that it was originally planned that Alice would show 2 memories, but now there are 3. That's why I needed the extra time.
At least we'll finally know the answer to one of the major plot mysteries!

What's new?
  • 114 images.
  • 2,900 words.
I hope you enjoy the update. And don't forget to leave feedback here or on the server.
Despite the delay of this update, the next one will be released on time. It's already in the works. There will be a separate post about it next week.
Thank you so much for your support!
Untitled.jpg
Warning...?что? :unsure:
почему на русском?(why in Russian?)

Reactions: shon777

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
My real focus has always been on Maria, and I hope that in the future, I can really have some actual emotional connection with her, and I don't have to be forced to have unnecessary relationships with unnecessary girls, such as you really can't refuse some sexual relations, and don't like the feeling of being forced. Especially in the absence of seeing the harem label, constantly pushing girls around me made me feel more anxious.
I'm with you, brother. #TeamMaria forever.

Reactions: Josie5213

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Did you realise that Maria isn't a main character? if you had to label characters, you'd say that this story's heroine is Alice, which meaningfully is the female character who hasn't had sex (not even a handjob) with MC yet.
It's hard to say who is the absolute protagonist, because in my opinion, the story is built by many main characters, all of which are indispensable, but that doesn't prevent me from focusing on Maria. She got all my attention, and of course I loved all the cute and charming ladies in the game, but my focus was solely on Maria, no offense

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's hard to say who is the absolute protagonist, because in my opinion, the story is built by many main characters, all of which are indispensable, but that doesn't prevent me from focusing on Maria. She got all my attention, and of course I loved all the cute and charming ladies in the game, but my focus was solely on Maria, no offense
I'd agree with you if romancing and/or shagging the chicks were the plot's main theme, but it isn't (IMHO).

The plot is Eve vs Inanna, with casualties and our MC as the main pawn in the game. And since MC is supposed to be Inanna's "champion" and Alice is supposed to be Inanna's "priestess", Alice is the story's heroine and MC's apparent companion.

My 2 cents, of course.

Reactions: vmaks and Maviarab

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
I'd agree with you if romancing and/or shagging the chicks were the plot's main theme, but it isn't (IMHO).

The plot is Eve vs Inanna, with casualties and our MC as the main pawn in the game. And since MC is supposed to be Inanna's "champion" and Alice is supposed to be Inanna's "priestess", Alice is the story's heroine and MC's apparent companion.

My 2 cents, of course.
Then I send my faithful wishes and hope that in the next update there will be some actual action for you and your absolute protagonist, (given that she is now big enough to do adult things) no irony, sincerely wishes. And of course I wish all those who loved Maria the best in the next update :love:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I used the update only patch to update the game, but the translation ended at scene 0093_02 and so did the renders while the script continues until scene 0093_17

Anyone who downloaded the full The_Intoxicating_Flavor-0.10.5-pc .zip, did you get the same unfinished one or is your update complete? Thanks in advance!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I used the update only patch to update the game, but the translation ended at scene 0093_02 and so did the renders while the script continues until scene 0093_17

Anyone who downloaded the full The_Intoxicating_Flavor-0.10.5-pc .zip, did you get the same unfinished one or is your update complete? Thanks in advance!
No, only the disclaimer (topless Katie) pic in russian. If I were you, I'd download the whole game.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Then I send my faithful wishes and hope that in the next update there will be some actual action for you and your absolute protagonist, (given that she is now big enough to do adult things) no irony, sincerely wishes. And of course I wish all those who loved Maria the best in the next update :love:
I don't think we will see any "actual action" at all in the next update.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wow 114 renders...every time updates bcvoming worse...damn what a pity.i loved this game

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Does anyone have problem with saves in this version? It seems that after installing new version it couldn't find the saves location on windows 10. I manually copied all the saves files from the roam renpy to the saves folder

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

No, only the disclaimer (topless Katie) pic in russian. If I were you, I'd download the whole game.
I downloaded the full game and found only that the game ends where the renders and translation file do in the update patch :ROFLMAO:

The script in the update patch just ends 14 scene renders and a whole conversation later, only without the actual renders and translation. :p

• Haha
Reactions: vmaks and Ottoeight

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
I'm trying hard not to make comparison but even in "the duckface" game, weekly releasing 100-150 renders. This update is 2 weeks delayed and has only 114 renders. It really doesn't take 5 minutes to complete the last two updates. I'm not complaining, I can clearly see the developer is mentally stuck OR faking it. I know its won't get better, I hope he gets over it.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm trying hard not to make comparison but even in "the duckface" game, weekly releasing 100-150 renders. This update is 2 weeks delayed and has only 114 renders. It really doesn't take 5 minutes to complete the last two updates. I'm not complaining, I can clearly see the developer is mentally stuck OR faking it. I know its won't get better, I hope he gets over it.
Maybe he had some real life shit to deal with...overtime, seeing family...washing his hair......least like in the duck face game pixelslab didn't take a year off ;)

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes