VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0092_36.jpg

Hello everyone!!!

It's been a while since I've written an informational post. It's time to make up for that.
As you can imagine, I'm finally releasing an update that I was supposed to release 2 weeks ago. I know such delays don't look good, but I decided to rewrite the update completely. That's why it took so long.
Generally, Alice's memories were spelled out a long time ago, as it's an important part of the plot. But when I tried to put it into the game itself, it turned out that all my old sketches were outdated, both in terms of quality and plot. So I had to urgently rewrite everything. This applies to this update as well as the previous one.
I won't go into details because it would take a lot of time. I'll just say that it was originally planned that Alice would show 2 memories, but now there are 3. That's why I needed the extra time.
At least we'll finally know the answer to one of the major plot mysteries!

What's new?
  • 114 images.
  • 2,900 words.
I hope you enjoy the update. And don't forget to leave feedback here or on the server.
Despite the delay of this update, the next one will be released on time. It's already in the works. There will be a separate post about it next week.
Thank you so much for your support!

Last edited:

3Zo

Jul 20, 2022
The Intoxicating Flavor 0.10.5
0092_36.jpg

Full Version
PC

MAC

Android

Update Only 0.10.2 to 0.10.5
PC

MAC

What's new?
  • 114 images.
  • 2,900 words.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Well, I think it's time to abandon the game and the topic. It seemed like it was going to be interesting, but I don't know, it lost its fun.

Reactions: misterjoker

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
My real focus has always been on Maria, and I hope that in the future, I can really have some actual emotional connection with her, and I don't have to be forced to have unnecessary relationships with unnecessary girls, such as you really can't refuse some sexual relations, and don't like the feeling of being forced. Especially in the absence of seeing the harem label, constantly pushing girls around me made me feel more anxious.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hadgar and kerasyn

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My real focus has always been on Maria, and I hope that in the future, I can really have some actual emotional connection with her, and I don't have to be forced to have unnecessary relationships with unnecessary girls, such as you really can't refuse some sexual relations, and don't like the feeling of being forced. Especially in the absence of seeing the harem label, constantly pushing girls around me made me feel more anxious.
Did you realise that Maria isn't a main character? if you had to label characters, you'd say that this story's heroine is Alice, which meaningfully is the female character who hasn't had sex (not even a handjob) with MC yet.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.5] [PixelsLab] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [529 MB]
- - -

Mac [502 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
I updated the game and the last few slides post the memory are in Russian and images ref are incorrect showing image error.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.10.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes