VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Damn why does the MC cum outside. I want to see some insemination/accidental creampies or atleast no pill/ condom/ bareback dirty talking.
Setup a vote guys and let the devs know
In other circumstances I may have been on board, but not here.
That kind of dirty talk wouldn't fit the characters, and the writing has always been a key point of this game. So I can't see it happening.
As for creampie, I think it could at some point. The progression of sex scenes has been paced a certain way, again for writing purposes, and that's why nothing like that happened yet. But it might do before the end.

Reactions: PixelsLab

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I still hope that such updates will be released once a month, not once every two months. I just got too carried away with editing and didn't have time to release the update at the end of August as planned.
That aside, you avoided a lot answering the million the dollar question, so tell us now... is Eve an LI, or can the MC at least fuck her ?? I know Patreon are a bunch of bitches when it comes to this type of stuff on their platform, but that's why those evil IC patches are there for. Can you tell us, please ??

Reactions: MadCore and vmaks

tanertura

Nov 26, 2021
View attachment 2261605

Overview:
The game tells a story about the young man who gets stuck on the deserted island with no communication with the outside world and doomed to aimlessly wait for an opportunity to get out. Everything changes when new visitors come to the island. After a few amusing and kind of juicy situations night falls together with some really weird dreams. At this moment we realize that the island isn't so simple as it seemed at first, and the funny story about relationship between the main character with newly arrived guests leads to a very serious story about each person having his own fears and secrets, and their choice might not always result in obvious consequences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-27
Release Date: 2023-09-23
Developer: PixelsLab - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.3
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Android: - - -

Update Only:
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: Walkthrough* - French Translation* - Italian translation* - Multi Mod
SonsOLiberty thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

thanks

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Damn why does the MC cum outside. I want to see some insemination/accidental creampies or atleast no pill/ condom/ bareback dirty talking.
100% AGREE ON THIS! There is absolutely NO reason to be shooting cum into the sky! Are we trying to get the air pregnant? Where's the intimacy in that? Come on, let's have a poll, dev! Creampies or not? I vote creampies, or at least the option!

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
In other circumstances I may have been on board, but not here.
That kind of dirty talk wouldn't fit the characters, and the writing has always been a key point of this game. So I can't see it happening.
As for creampie, I think it could at some point. The progression of sex scenes has been paced a certain way, again for writing purposes, and that's why nothing like that happened yet. But it might do before the end.
I agree with you about the "dirty talk." Not necessary.

However, there's really no reason NOT to cum inside. You don't need to add in pregnancy or anything like that to the story. Just shoot it inside. What does the progression of the story have to do with a creampie when pregnancy is not involved? It's more intimate ... period! It's more of a turn on! At the very least, give the player the option each time, you know? This is already a bitchin' game. That would add a whole new level to it, and it wouldn't compromise it whatsoever!

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
There's really no reason NOT to cum inside. You don't need add in pregnancy or anything like that to the story. Just shoot it inside. It's more intimate! It's more of a turn on! At least give the player the option each time, you know?
There are plenty of reasons not to cum inside.
Hey, you know, I'd love nothing more than to fill up my Katie, but I don't let my dick rule my head nor my heart.
It is much more intimate indeed, but you need to have that intimacy. And it has been building up and very nicely. That's why I believe it will happen soon. It's not like we fucked a lot already, give it a little more time.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
That aside, you avoided a lot answering the million the dollar question, so tell us now... is Eve an LI, or can the MC at least fuck her ?? I know Patreon are a bunch of bitches when it comes to this type of stuff on their platform, but that's why those evil IC patches are there for. Can you tell us, please ??
No, I'm not planning anything. The story, the atmosphere, the concept of the game, everything is against sex with the mother happening.
I was suggesting for the 10$+ patreons to make separate content that would have things that don't get shown in the game. This could have included doing something with the mother as well, but the patreons refused.

Everything you're talking about comes later. Creampie, anal, blowjobs, all that will come next. I try to show more or less adequate development of relationships with girls.
I don't like "dirty talks", it seems too forced to me. Either I don't know how to write them.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There are only 3 explanations for your question:

1. either you didn't play the game or you stopped playing it after a couple of chapters;

2. you didn't read the dialogues: you only skipped like a rabid person in search of sex scenes;

3. you suffer from some sort of chronic disease which prevents you from comprehending what you read.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
everything is against sex with the mother happening
Ignoring what the already-known virgin troll (Ottoeight) with 0 social life desperate for attention above said...:sneaky:

Ok, I get it, nothing surprising tho. Just thought it was a "maybe" possibility to happen. Thanks for clearing it up. You should also change the main menu cover with the MC, Anna, Eve and Inanna (spoiler bellow, 2nd brunette on the right), or whatever it's called, so ppl won't get the wrong idea. Don't know what to think about Eve, especially after the last couple of updates, but I hope there's a chance she talks things out with her son and shows him that she actually gives a shit about him and only did what she had to do to protect him... after they deal with Inanna, ofc.

I don't like "dirty talks", it seems too forced to me.
It's not, and some women are really into that, men too. Just fucking without some dirty talk sounds boring to me, but if you don't like it, it's ok, I respect that. Write the story however you think it's best, and see how fans react to it. Their opinion (and money;)) should be the most important thing to you.

Reactions: Kira2017

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ignoring what the already-known virgin troll (Ottoeight) with 0 social life desperate for attention above said...:sneaky:

Ok, I get it, nothing surprising tho. Just thought it was a "maybe" possibility to happen. Thanks for clearing it up. You should also change the main menu cover with the MC, Anna, Eve and Inanna (spoiler bellow, 2nd brunette on the right), or whatever it's called, so ppl won't get the wrong idea. Don't know what to think about Eve, especially after the last couple of updates, but I hope there's a chance she talks things out with her son and shows him that she actually gives a shit about him and only did what she had to do to protect him... after they deal with Inanna, ofc.

It's not, and some women are really into that, men too. Just fucking without some dirty talk sounds boring to me, but if you don't like it, it's ok, I respect that. Write the story however you think it's best, and see how fans react to it. Their opinion (and money;)) should be the most important thing to you.

So, you didn't understand that Eve had her son in order to give birth to a new Gilgamesh, and that she wants MC kills Inanna even though she's aware that when Inanna dies, our MC will die too. I bet you didn't guess that most likely MC killed his own father in that famous incident when he was a child, too.

All right.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So, you didn't understand that
That was explained in the 2nd or 3rd update prior to this one, IIRC, when Anna decides to stay back and fight Eve, or to stall her, to be exact, cuz I don't think she's capable of even landing a scratch on her, so I DO understand that, but I wonder if you understand that talking to a random person on the internet can be done without offending them, which is something that says a lot about what kinda person you really are.;)

I bet you didn't guess that most likely MC killed his own father in that famous incident when he was a child, too.
No shit. Thought that was obvious and it would explain why she had him brutally beat up so often by her soldiers. Her shadow found out he killed someone else other than the ppl he admitted to having killed, so yeah, the person killed had to be someone real important to Eve, if she decided that kinda 'discipline' was the only way to teach the MC to have sympathy for others and to control his powers.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That was explained in the 2nd or 3rd update prior to this one, IIRC, when Anna decides to stay back and fight Eve, or to stall her, to be exact, cuz I don't think she's capable of even landing a scratch on her, so I DO understand that, but I wonder if you understand that talking to a random person on the internet can be done without offending them, which is something that says a lot about what kinda person you really are.;)
It says that I am a person who had enough of seeing random dudes randomly asking for incest in every game thread without any reason.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It says that I am a person who fucking had enough of seeing random dudes randomly asking for incest in every fucking damn game thread without any damn reason.
Keep your frustrations to yourself, go punch yourself in the dick, or take them out on those "random dudes" who actually pissed you off, and stop acting like an entitled... insert which word you think fits best. There's a lot of ways to cope with the anger.;) And pay attention to what others post before insulting them like a peasant, cuz I never asked the dev to add scenes he doesn't want to or thinks they don't make sense storywise, I just asked him IF there will be any scenes with her and the MC. Big difference. Quotes bellow...

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
The game starts from the beginning if I'm loading a save. Is my save bugged or is it the game?

Nevertheless: Is there a hero with a working save?

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes