VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

wallpaper59p.jpg

I wish you health and happiness!

Fuh... Finally, this year is over! I don’t know how for you, but for me this year was one of the most difficult in my life. There are problems with health and work, with money and damage to everything that is possible. At the beginning of the year my video card broke down, then the roof leaked, later my health problems, and finally the dismissal. All the second half of the year I tried to recover. And it seems like everything turns out! Health is restored a little. Of course, I will never be completely healthy, but I can live and work. I also found work, although it’s hard for me now, especially at the end of the year. I bought a new computer! What I thought was already impossible. So everything seems to be getting better. And I am sure the new year will bring only positive emotions!

About the update.

I know, I promised to definitely release the update this month, but I did not keep the promise. The Russian version has been ready for a week, but the update was so small that I just felt ashamed to release it. In addition, I have a huge blockage at work, in connection with the new year. However, I am sure that you have one too. January 1-8, I have a weekend. Let me try these days to work more on the game and release a more or less big update?

Tomorrow or after tomorrow there will be a post about plans for the new year. In the meantime, I wish you a good rest and enter this new year with good thoughts.

Thank you for being with me during this difficult time!!!

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Is there any difference in the story if you beat Alice or not at ping pong (except the kiss scene) ?

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

just_pic.jpg
This year I decided to set some goals for myself, from which I will build on this year. I think it will be interesting for you to read.

• 1. Release most part of the TIF. I'm sure I won't make the whole game in a year, but if I release the chapter once every month and a half, it's quite possible to bring it closer to the end. And that's the main goal in 2020! The main thing is that nothing happens again.
  • 2. Start learning English. Most of my patrons are either from English-speaking countries or can speak English themselves. And I'm very bad at English. You know, if I write something in English, I Google it. Because of that, it takes me a lot of time to communicate, which is a disadvantage to work. I think I should hire a tutor. I'll spend a lot of money, but I'll never have to suffer again.
  • 3. Assemble a group of editors for the English version of the game. Recently, a lot of complaints about translation have appeared again (although it seemed to me that the translation has become better). But there also appeared people who wanted to help with the translation. I want to try to bring these people together and organize editing together. Let's start with the old chapters, and later move on to the new ones. I’m not sure that something will come out of it, since i'm nothing to pay them . :( But I will hope. I take care of this after the release of this update.
  • 4. Start learning animation. I have long dreamed of making good animation for the game, but not enough knowledge. And to render 60 fps animation, you need at least 2-3 video cards. In general, for the animation I really have too little support. I can barely collect $ 400, while many newcomers gain this amount in a couple of months. Animation courses cost $ 250, so this plan item seems the least feasible, but I'll keep it in mind.
  • 5. Save to second video card. In 2020, a new series of video cards comes out, if I'm not mistaken. I want to try to accumulate this amount. I have a good graphics card now, but 2 is better! Especially if the second will render one and a half times faster. I think this is a good goal.
That's my plan for this year. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please write. And I went to work, and I spent so much time trying to translate this text with the help of google translator. :)

Thank you for your support!

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Those are good resolutions. I hope you can make most of them and have a great year even if you don't.
Looking forward to the next release.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

... [edited for length]

Thank you for your support!
For the record, the English in this post was pretty darned good. Whatever you did to get this translation was well above average.

Just thought you should know.

Keep up the good work, Happy 2020, and Power to the Flavor! Stay safe and healthy.

--Zen

Reactions: Pmktrn17 and Repuci

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
I believe PixelsLab is far superior to Dr PinkCake and second only to HopesGaming and PhillyGames. Oh, he is from Russia, and if he had support, he had at least half as much as theirs.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Dear PixelsLab,

Any idea about how tall the models are? Since they say they were pretty tall for women in the game.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
why did I decide that in the game there would be an incidental relationship according to this picture (krainingya woman looks like the mother of the MC, the girl on the left appeared at the end of the episode with the mother of the MC, and Maria mentioned that Eve (the mother of the MC seems to have more children)

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Nice game, to be continued, but if he not finished game in 2020, i don,t know, massive game at all

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes