VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

While I am trying to release finally an update, I decided to make the first animation for the sample in order to relax a bit. It turned out so far not as good as I hope will be in the future. But still I decided to share with you. How do you like it?

100 frames were rendered, it took 16 hours.

GIF animation, if anyone is interested. Plus you can see the looped version. Caution 32Mb!

Last edited:

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
@PixelsLab,
It looks good, except for the blinking speed (in downloaded GIF), and the fact that the hair also blinks in the frame))
But impractical, with your computer. I think yours game is already wonderful, and it can do without it. (y)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What's new in 0.4? I finished the current version and all I get is "End of 0.3.9" :unsure:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Please tell me how long will it take to complete chapter 5 after the release of version 0.4.5? At least approximately.
Well, it depends on the health of the developer and whether he will have any force majeure: if the translator doesn’t fix, the video card doesn’t fly as before

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Please tell me how long will it take to complete chapter 5 after the release of version 0.4.5? At least approximately.
At the beginning of the year, I thought that I would do it before the end of January. Sechas think until the end of February. But, for example, today I’ve been trying all day to change the translation. Again. I did not render, I did not write a new text, but I'm just trying to make a normal translation. For which I have already paid $ 150. :rolleyes:
So I don’t know. I don’t know where it will hit me next time.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
At the beginning of the year, I thought that I would do it before the end of January. Sechas think until the end of February. But, for example, today I’ve been trying all day to change the translation. Again. I did not render, I did not write a new text, but I'm just trying to make a normal translation. For which I have already paid $ 150. :rolleyes:
So I don’t know. I don’t know where it will hit me next time.
I have learned russian 10 years, so you can send me some parts of text to translate. When i will have some, free time i can do that.

Last edited:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Yes, the developer says that he is waiting for feedback from beta patrons for compatibility with save and the like, so let's pray that there are no problems in this regard.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I remind you that this is a story update without sex scenes. :oops:
Sorry if it sound stupid but is the mom (Eve) a love interest ... we need some more sexy MILFs in the game (some supernatural tempting babes too). She give that psycho supernatural bad ass bitch vibe and psycho ladies are freaks in bed, so that's a plus for some. Her son kinda needs some "motherly affection" after all she's done to him, good intent or not.:D

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Shouldn't the game have Loli tag too? nothing insulting, just an observation, Alice looks like a kid that's why, or maybe she just looks like a kid but it's not? still didn't played the game completely so i don't know if she has her own route or something so i just assuming.

Reactions: PixelsLab

rolandk

Jun 25, 2017
Shouldn't the game have Loli tag too? nothing insulting, just an observation, Alice looks like a kid that's why, or maybe she just looks like a kid but it's not? still didn't played the game completely so i don't know if she has her own route or something so i just assuming.
In the story, she is not a kid, but you are right, she looks like a kid for me too.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
since the developer got it with this question I answer, Alice is 18 years old! She just looks like that. And I'm more looking forward to the appearance of father Michael in the frame, and it looks like Katie and Alice too. And you know, I think that the father of the girls and the MC actually set a trap for Eve and Inanana.

Reactions: PixelsLab
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes