VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
I really think you should play this again from the start. the liv on the island clearly states where she thinks she came from
Yes, I know, but that lmv that is in the beginning. This is a cast from the MC’s friend, play the latest update. I say Liv acts under the protection of someone powerful and I say I hope that this is the father of MC. After all, we already know that his mother, if not the goddess, is immortal, and then the question arises of who his father is

skook987

Jul 24, 2018
I just want to thank the developers for creating this game. The story is top notch and really interesting. I never thought there would be a day where I verbally shout "No!" when I got to the end of the latest update because I didn't want it to end. I'm really looking forward to what plot you come up with. I just hope it won't get convoluted like some games I play. Kudos to you dev, you certainly earned a patreon supporter today.

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
You know, I came up with such a fan fiction
“You know, James, yes Eve what am I afraid of, the dumb question is that his father decides to intervene ???” For this anarchist, the rules are simply not written; he is an expert with us; everything is harder to do than beat

Reactions: vmaks

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

Hello to all!

How are you? I'm doing pretty well. At least for now…

Sorry for not writing anything lately. All the while torn between work, play and preparation for the operation. I hope you do not mind if I share the news?

Update. I think this item is the most important for you, so let's start with it.

Version 0.4.1 is already ready, but I will not release it. Perhaps I will release it, only in the form of a DEMO, since there are only conversations in the update. Many people don’t like such updates, and I don’t want to make anyone angry, patrons are constantly running away from me. *Sad LOL* Work on version 0.4.2 is moving quite slowly, since it takes 8 hours to render a single image. It's my fault - overestimated my video card. But there's not much left to render, 2/3 of this scene has already been rendered. The problem is that this is also a colloquial update. And the next one will also be colloquial... In general, the whole first half of the chapter is the disclosure of the world and answers to some of the accumulated questions. Someone likes it, others don't, and I would like to release an update that everyone will like. But this month update will be! Don't worry.

About the new computer.

Yes, I bought a new computer! (o˘◡˘o) Many thanks to everyone who supports me financially, only thanks to you I could not only stay afloat when I was fired due to illness, but also buy a new computer!!! The whole game lasts only thanks to you!

And thanks to those who helped with choosing a computer to buy and those who voted for the processor. Most of the tips were related to the ryzen 3700x, which I bought.

Am I happy with the purchase? Definitely yes! I got exactly what I wanted. I will not again describe why I needed a new computer, I wrote this many times, but all that I hoped to receive, I received. And even more! Previously, when I ran the render, I could not do anything at the computer. now I can work on another scene in parallel! Moreover, I can run the second render! O_O Yes, it will render very slowly, but I can do a preview to find out what the image will look like after rendering. It is very cool!

But there are also disadvantages. The main minus is windows 10. God, how inconvenient it is. I had to do so much for it to work as it should...

The second minus is the renpy permutation, I installed the same version that I had, threw the saves and they worked for me. But I'm afraid that something may not work for you. Therefore, I need to make a Demo version 0.4.1. For check.

The third minus - the render did not become faster. In fact, he should not have, but it would be cool, huh? =)

About the operation.

Until today, it was not known whether the operation would be this week or not. Therefore, for a long time I did not write news.

The operation will be. And she will be the day after tomorrow. For those who worry that this will affect the release of the update, I’ll say that I’m trying now to minimize the loss of time. In general, after the operation, it should be easier to work, since I no longer need to go to the doctors every day. The main thing is that the operation goes well.

Here I must once again thank my patron. After buying a computer, I had less money left than I had hoped for and a lot of patreons this month unsubscribed - about a third. I have already regretted the purchase, as there was enough money just for the operation. (Yes, I know, I'm an idiot) But a lot of new patrons have come and I now feel pretty free. Thanks you! And thanks to everyone who did not leave at the beginning of the month! I take it very painfully when so many people unsubscribe at once - it seems that I did something wrong...

In general, this is all I wanted to tell now. I haven't forgotten anything, no?

By the way! Here is a photo of all purchased computer parts. (Already assembled, I forgot to take a picture separately) It does not look very epic, right? In fact, in reality, the mother is much more big than in the photo, I barely stuck the motherboard in my old case. Patrons may request a photo of purchase receipts if you wish.

Now, I think, that's all I wanted to tell you. We are waiting for the operation, after we are waiting for the update and hope for the best!

Thanks again for your support!

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017

Hello to all!

How are you? I'm doing pretty well. At least for now…

Sorry for not writing anything lately. All the while torn between work, play and preparation for the operation. I hope you do not mind if I share the news?

Update. I think this item is the most important for you, so let's start with it.

Version 0.4.1 is already ready, but I will not release it. Perhaps I will release it, only in the form of a DEMO, since there are only conversations in the update. Many people don’t like such updates, and I don’t want to make anyone angry, patrons are constantly running away from me. *Sad LOL* Work on version 0.4.2 is moving quite slowly, since it takes 8 hours to render a single image. It's my fault - overestimated my video card. But there's not much left to render, 2/3 of this scene has already been rendered. The problem is that this is also a colloquial update. And the next one will also be colloquial... In general, the whole first half of the chapter is the disclosure of the world and answers to some of the accumulated questions. Someone likes it, others don't, and I would like to release an update that everyone will like. But this month update will be! Don't worry.

About the new computer.

Yes, I bought a new computer! (o˘◡˘o) Many thanks to everyone who supports me financially, only thanks to you I could not only stay afloat when I was fired due to illness, but also buy a new computer!!! The whole game lasts only thanks to you!

And thanks to those who helped with choosing a computer to buy and those who voted for the processor. Most of the tips were related to the ryzen 3700x, which I bought.

Am I happy with the purchase? Definitely yes! I got exactly what I wanted. I will not again describe why I needed a new computer, I wrote this many times, but all that I hoped to receive, I received. And even more! Previously, when I ran the render, I could not do anything at the computer. now I can work on another scene in parallel! Moreover, I can run the second render! O_O Yes, it will render very slowly, but I can do a preview to find out what the image will look like after rendering. It is very cool!

But there are also disadvantages. The main minus is windows 10. God, how inconvenient it is. I had to do so much for it to work as it should...

The second minus is the renpy permutation, I installed the same version that I had, threw the saves and they worked for me. But I'm afraid that something may not work for you. Therefore, I need to make a Demo version 0.4.1. For check.

The third minus - the render did not become faster. In fact, he should not have, but it would be cool, huh? =)

About the operation.

Until today, it was not known whether the operation would be this week or not. Therefore, for a long time I did not write news.

The operation will be. And she will be the day after tomorrow. For those who worry that this will affect the release of the update, I’ll say that I’m trying now to minimize the loss of time. In general, after the operation, it should be easier to work, since I no longer need to go to the doctors every day. The main thing is that the operation goes well.

Here I must once again thank my patron. After buying a computer, I had less money left than I had hoped for and a lot of patreons this month unsubscribed - about a third. I have already regretted the purchase, as there was enough money just for the operation. (Yes, I know, I'm an idiot) But a lot of new patrons have come and I now feel pretty free. Thanks you! And thanks to everyone who did not leave at the beginning of the month! I take it very painfully when so many people unsubscribe at once - it seems that I did something wrong...

In general, this is all I wanted to tell now. I haven't forgotten anything, no?

By the way! Here is a photo of all purchased computer parts. (Already assembled, I forgot to take a picture separately) It does not look very epic, right? In fact, in reality, the mother is much more big than in the photo, I barely stuck the motherboard in my old case. Patrons may request a photo of purchase receipts if you wish.

Now, I think, that's all I wanted to tell you. We are waiting for the operation, after we are waiting for the update and hope for the best!

Thanks again for your support!
Don't worry about the updates, just concentrate on the operation. we'll be waiting patiently.
Hope all goes well and you'll be on the better side soon again.
Nice to see the computer upgrades, hope you'll be able to get things done the way you want them to.
And I think I speak for a lot of gamers here... Take care of yourself first. the game won't suffer much but for a little time.

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Sorry, but again I can not resist a short fan fiction
An office tall man in an expensive business suit is standing with him
Olivia comes in
“Did you interrogate that idiot yachman?”
Yes
Everything goes according to plan.
Olivia, I know what you’re thinking about now and even share your impatience, but I urge you not to rush. His mother believes that everything is going according to her plan, but this is not so, we need to outwit her and Inanna and save my son from their tenacious paws.
- Why don’t you interfere, why not
Olvia, let me explain to you what is happening on the island now. This is a test for Mikhail. Check his abilities and personality, so let him dissipate everything himself. But as soon as I feel that he is in trouble, I immediately rush to his rescue. And here's another thing, do not try to do something without my knowledge, otherwise I will throw you into the deepest chamber that exists, I clearly expressed myself?
Olivia leaves the office with a displeased look
The man, meanwhile, went deep into his heavy thoughts.
"Dear Eva, you always believed that you were changing this world, but you didn’t like it in your life, you could change it only because you were told it. My son, you now need all your strength and skills, I think part of you knows that your father will always be with you. "

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Wow really like this game!! Honestly the story is a little confusing, but I really enjoy the game. Didn't think I would enjoy it so much lol. Cant wait to see future updates!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

View attachment 486218

I'm going to surgery, wish us luck, please.
And yes! Don't forget to congratulate me tomorrow with my birthday...
She's gorgeous, I love the way Liv described her, 'the hot mommy'.

And yeah, good luck with the surgery and happy birthday!

Reactions: Hadgar and Repuci

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
We're all thinking about you, take our energy !!
Thank you! Energy really helped!
good luck and hope everything will be fine (y)
Maria is amazing :love::love::love:
Many thanks! Everything went well.
She's gorgeous, I love the way Liv described her, 'the hot mommy'.

And yeah, good luck with the surgery and happy birthday!
Thank you!!! :giggle:
Don't worry about the updates, just concentrate on the operation. we'll be waiting patiently.
Hope all goes well and you'll be on the better side soon again.
Nice to see the computer upgrades, hope you'll be able to get things done the way you want them to.
And I think I speak for a lot of gamers here... Take care of yourself first. the game won't suffer much but for a little time.
Many thanks!

Last edited:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

wallpaper10p.JPG

The surgery went well, not without complications, but well. I will know exactly on Tuesday. Thank you for the words of support! Little by little, I'll start working tomorrow. I really want to release an update before the end of the month.

Thanks again for your support and for the congratulations!

Last edited:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I don't think its really that bad since i could mostly understand after rolling back a few times but it really could be improved in my opinion and yeah chapter 3 is not so bad but still could use some improvements, Regarding first 2 chapters i think it really sets the story and keeps the new player engaged, so i really hope it improves cause this game really should attract many people than it has and i think major reason for this is the translation issues.
Thanks more for the answer! I understand you, I’m probably a little later I’ll try to recruit people with knowledge of English(If someone wants to help.) to correct the old translation, and later, if everything goes well, we will correct the new one, already before the release.

Last edited:
Reactions: damien_sensei

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I just want to thank the developers for creating this game. The story is top notch and really interesting. I never thought there would be a day where I verbally shout "No!" when I got to the end of the latest update because I didn't want it to end. I'm really looking forward to what plot you come up with. I just hope it won't get convoluted like some games I play. Kudos to you dev, you certainly earned a patreon supporter today.
Thank you very much! Very nice to hear that.:oops: And very motivating!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes