VN Ren'Py The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.11.4] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0101_09a.jpg

Hey, everybody!

You didn't think I'd disappear again for a couple months or something, did you?

I'd like to start by thanking you all for the warm welcome. It's nice to see so many people excited about the return of the game. I've read and appreciated all of your comments and feedback. Thank you so much! It's very motivating!

Work on the next chapter is progressing. And it's going very well and productively. I don't have any particular problems. Except maybe fatigue and my health is starting to fail a bit. It's still pretty hard to make a game after work. Maybe after the next update I'll take a couple of days off. But for now I'm fine and keep working.

Speaking of the next update. It will be version 0.11.4. The size of this update will be about the same as the previous one - 200-250 images. (Not a lot, but not super small) And it will be released, if nothing happens, in early September. I'd like the same dates as the last one, but we'll see how it turns out.

I apologize for not giving exact dates. But I've been burned by this many times. If I say a date, something is bound to happen, and then I have to apologize.

If you're wondering when all of chapter 12 will be out, I really want to release it in early November. It's definitely not going to happen any sooner than that, because starting in the middle of the chapter there will be some complicated scenes to think about. Plus the animations. They always take a long time.

Hmmm... I guess that's all I wanted to say about the next chapter.

There will be another post about support levels next week. I'm planning some changes - I want to make them more meaningful. But we'll talk about that the other day.

And yes, beta versions of the new update for Level 4 support will start appearing next week, don't miss out.

Thanks for the support! And I'm off to make renders for the update.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
i thought this shit was abandoned. glad it isnt and im ready to start ch 11 and see what goodies are instore for me.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Why do you say that this game is shit, are you really serious :mad:
I was gonna say the same thing. If you think it's shit, why are are you going to play the update?
You can relax. I don't know where you're from, but there are a fair number of people who use the word "shit" to mean "thing". In which case there is no negative connotation associated. Given what follows their statement, it's clearly the case here.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
You can relax. I don't know where you're from, but there are a fair number of people who use the word "shit" to mean "thing". In which case there is no negative connotation associated. Given what follows their statement, it's clearly the case here.
Where I'm from, if you use shit to describe something as good, you use "the" in front of it.
This AVN is Shit - means it's bad.
This AVN is the Shit - means it's good.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Where I'm from, if you use shit to describe something as good, you use "the" in front of it.
This AVN is Shit - means it's bad.
This AVN is the Shit - means it's good.
Using your new post, it suggests you'd expect the original post to read "I thought this the shit was abandoned" as a correct way to talk about it in a positive manner. Others would consider that completely incorrect and no one says that anywhere.
But I don't think you think that. More likely, you replied too quickly.

Let's wait for them to reply though. Maybe they do think this game is shit and you pondering why they'd want to play the update is a valid question.

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes