VN Ren'Py The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.11.4] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Took me a while to play this update since I had other things in the middle, but damn was it worth it. I'm so happy it's been reactivated, it's an awesome game, one of the best!

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
PixelsLab welcome back!

I think you can make mistakes sometimes but its not huge screw ups or switching to "shit" game.
-ur work schedule could be better,
-dont put a bar on expectation of money and statistics,
-u can always give urself day offs, if u have health issues pls take care of urself, i hope u get better soon,
-be honest and keep doing good work

I cant nothing at rn but if u keep ur game organised with regular updates, u can win ppl over. me and ppl like me will support you for sure but its gonna take some time. dont be hard on urself.

its nice to see u again!

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
ch12.jpg

Hi everyone!
I’m really sorry for not keeping you updated for so long. It’s really hard to work on the game after my regular job and still maintain pages on Patreon, Boosty, and SubscribeStar. I’ll try to dedicate more time to my pages in the future, I promise.

Now about the update.
The next version I plan to release is 0.11.4. The update is almost ready. All that’s left is to edit the English text and prepare the Android version. So the update should be out next week.

What's new?

• 327 images
  • 7800 words
Initially, I planned to include 200 images in the update, but it ended up being 60% more. Honestly, working on this version wasn’t easy for me. The difficulty wasn’t in its size but in the plot. This update contains several important story events, and I really didn’t want to mess them up. I also tried to answer a few plot questions raised earlier and expanded the game’s lore a bit. Overall, I really like this update. The only thing missing is some intimate scenes, but that will come in the next update.

No life stories this time, as there’s nothing to share. Except that I’m tired, but I doubt that’s interesting to you.

So let’s look forward to the update, and I’ll slowly start working on the next one.

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
View attachment 4102700

Hi everyone!
I’m really sorry for not keeping you updated for so long. It’s really hard to work on the game after my regular job and still maintain pages on Patreon, Boosty, and SubscribeStar. I’ll try to dedicate more time to my pages in the future, I promise.

Now about the update.
The next version I plan to release is 0.11.4. The update is almost ready. All that’s left is to edit the English text and prepare the Android version. So the update should be out next week.

What's new?

• 327 images
  • 7800 words
Initially, I planned to include 200 images in the update, but it ended up being 60% more. Honestly, working on this version wasn’t easy for me. The difficulty wasn’t in its size but in the plot. This update contains several important story events, and I really didn’t want to mess them up. I also tried to answer a few plot questions raised earlier and expanded the game’s lore a bit. Overall, I really like this update. The only thing missing is some intimate scenes, but that will come in the next update.

No life stories this time, as there’s nothing to share. Except that I’m tired, but I doubt that’s interesting to you.

So let’s look forward to the update, and I’ll slowly start working on the next one.
Hey PixelsLab, about life stories: No bad news are good news ;)

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0100_01.jpg

Hi everyone!

Finally released the full Beta of the .

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, the English editor can't make time to check the new update yet. I can't wait any longer, so I'm releasing the current version unedited. The editor said that the translation is good enough as it is.

As soon as he has time to check, I'll update the game files. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Now about the schedule. It looks like this:

• 10.11 - Level 3
  • 10.14 - Level 2
  • 10.17 - Level 1.
I really hope you enjoy it. Please don't forget to write your opinion when you play. Without it I won't be able to understand what you liked and what you didn't.

Thank you very much for your support!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.11.4] [PixelsLab]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, the story is taking the "I'm twisting the twist turn" mode now.

Unnecessarily convoluted. Just show us Grown up Alice, bro. She's a looker and the main reason to follow this VN, now.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Well, the story is taking the "I'm twisting the twist turn" mode now.

Unnecessarily convoluted. Just show us Grown up Alice, bro. She's a looker and the main reason to follow this VN, now.
I totally and absolutely disagree!
The story is going very well, there is nothing unnecessarily convoluted or too complicated in it. I am very interested where it goes and what happens next. So far it has been very interesting, well balanced and never disappointing. One of the few stories available on F95 that is intellectually enjoyable.
If you happen to find it too difficult to understand or boring, maybe it's a "you problem"?

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.11.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I totally and absolutely disagree!
The story is going very well, there is nothing unnecessarily convoluted or too complicated in it. I am very interested where it goes and what happens next. So far it has been very interesting, well balanced and never disappointing. One of the few stories available on F95 that is intellectually enjoyable.
If you happen to find it too difficult to understand or boring, maybe it's a "you problem"?
No, no. I understand it and I don't think it's difficult. I just wonder why so many storytellers think that leaving readers and audience in the dark till the very end (and in the dark at all) is good and clever. IMHO, it's not clever and it's not good.

I don't think the story is going very well. I'd say quite well, but not very very well. Teagan is a 100% unnecessary character, for instance. Every scene involving Alice's dad is simply embarassing, for instance.

And... as I wrote above, and I really hope you'll agree with me on this, now that we have finally seen Grown Up Alice, we simply need to see her. :D:D

Leaving aside the fact that Grown Up Alice is the most stunning character of the story (IMHO), I can't see any reason in seeing little Alice again in the future, plotwise, unless Eve wants her to stay as a little girl for her own reasons, I guess... does Inanna need her priestess in her "diminished" form? I might argue that Inanna would need Alice in her full adult shape.

Anyway, don't misunderstand me: this AVN is one of my favourites.

Reactions: Mythos079
4.00 star(s) 155 Votes