VN Ren'Py The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.11.4] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Its not my fault that the plot is hard to understand if you dont play it yourself
not that hard mc is on island middle of nowhere abandoned by his mother and then there comes another family and mc and lil sis meet a goddess and other things.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
not that hard mc is on island middle of nowhere abandoned by his mother and then there comes another family and mc and lil sis meet a goddess and other things.
Was describing whats going on in the recent update ;)

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
1.jpg

Hello everyone!

Wow! Is it really October 21st already? It's crazy how fast time flies when you're constantly busy.

In this post, I'd like to share my thoughts, news, and ideas with you, if you don't mind.

About Update 0.11.4
First, I want to thank everyone who leaves feedback on the new updates. It’s incredibly important.

Firstly, it’s a huge moral boost. Right now, I’m barely making any money from the game, and there haven’t been any financial prospects for it in a long time. Your comments and feedback are the main motivation for me to keep working.

Secondly, feedback helps me understand how well the update turned out. For example, this time, I’m not entirely sure everything went smoothly. (Spoilers for the update follow. If you haven't played it yet, you might want to skip this part.) I had to heavily rewrite the scene with Alice's father. Initially, it was twice as long. But it seemed too boring, so I shortened it. In doing so, I had to simplify many aspects. For instance, it's now unclear why Eric was scared of the young MC. In the original scene, this was obvious. I had to omit many other details as well. Now I’m not sure how well this scene turned out in the end — and the same goes for the last quarter of the update. It feels like everything started happening too quickly and abruptly toward the end. But maybe that’s just my imagination. That’s why I ask for feedback, to understand what works and what doesn’t.

So, once again, thank you to everyone who leaves comments!

About the Future
Now onto plans for the near future.

Extras
A new Extra for the 3rd Support Tier is coming soon. It’s not small — 70 images and 3 animations. The Extra is almost ready. I just need to render the animations (which takes a long time) and figure out how to integrate the Extra into the main game. I don’t want to create a separate build for each support tier because I constantly run into problems with that.

Extras may soon be released as a separate game. I'll call it The Intoxicating Flavor: Fantasies, and it will feature standalone scenes that don’t fit into the main game. I think it’s a good idea because the main story is pretty straightforward and structured, and there’s often no room for intimate scenes. This way, I’ll have a separate build where I can add whatever I want. Also, Extras will be released much more frequently — possibly after every update.

New Extras might help boost the support level a bit. I’m currently saving up for a new computer — more specifically, I need a new processor. Opening and saving scenes in DAZ is a real pain! Sometimes saving takes up to 5 minutes, and during that time, I get distracted by random things instead of working on the game. It’s not a huge deal, but it’s inconvenient and annoying.

Next Update
The next update is already in progress. It will be version 0.11.7. I really hope it will be smaller than the last one, but it will have a lot of animations!

There will be a separate post about the new update. Plus, I’ll need your input on a few questions. So if you’re not following the page yet, make sure to do so — it's free, after all.

About Steam
I forgot to share the Steam news in my last post. About a month ago, I contacted Steam support with a question: can I release TIF with all the 18+ content removed, leaving only the story? Steam declined, even for that version. So, I’ve lost any hope of making any financial gain from the game. Now, my only goal is to finish the story properly.

Hmm… I think that’s all I wanted to share with you for now. Huge thanks for your support! I hope I can keep bringing you content as often as possible.

Hmm… I think that’s all I wanted to share with you for now.

Huge thanks for your support! I hope I can keep bringing you content as often as possible.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheIntoxicatingFlavor-0.11.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod
4.00 star(s) 155 Votes